Posted: 12 years ago
Ok another Faltu Thread...and again I will somehow tie it to the RBO...

First of all...I have to say, I am loving the new concept in RBO but a day epi is not good..they should do 2 days epi or a week concept!

secondly it is interesting how they are exploring things that matter in the world...social work and stuff like that!!!

but the question is: is the message getting across? 

Anyways Im not in a mood to write long and what not but I have to say that the main idea of my post is the following:

So I know some of you think that you are hated on this forum well I never showed appreciation for the people here by names so I will today...

Veena: Thank you for being the bestest mod ever!!!

May: thank you for being a mommy to us all! lol and making us do the Chaska and all!!!! Muah!!! (j/k bout mommy)

Beeni: for being an amazing updater and filling in for me.

Bons, smithee, hinna, siara, deepali, and however I missed: Thanks for giving us wonderful, wonderful avis, siggies and what not!!!

All the FF/OS/SS writers, jessy, simi, mani, shili, vatsu,pooja, aditee, sazzy, beeni, shai, sonali, and whoever I missed...You guys are wonderful!!! Your amazing FFs help us live through boring days here! I don't read all or i haven't read all but I do know how hard it is to write and keep people entertained. 

Vatsu, Kari, anki,shals, namoona, and all the faltu nuatankis!!! I think the word itself tells u how much I appreciate all your faltu giri and spamming!!!

Varsha and shriya: for making us go vote for our beloved actors and the show!!!

Priya, deepali, hira, rosh and anyone who does the live update: thank you sooo much!!!!

Namoona and Zenny: thank you for ur emo-ness! lmfao...

@ everyone I missed naming: thank you sooo much for your time here and entertaining us all!!!!!

I love you all!!

PS: Veena don't close it for a day at least...do it when u leave! lmao
We love you tooo Roooji !!!

And yes Thanks and Lots of Lovee to ALL my fellow Deeewanis here !!!

maine pyaar tumhi se kiya hai...maine dil bhi tumhi ko diya hai:) love u rooji:)

i dont spam ...lol
one more faltu post and Veena di surely gonna ban u frm this forum! .. LOL

still...We love u too Rooj!! .. :) *hugs*
Lol rooj i love how you have to warn everybody at the beginning of every thread whether it's faltu or not! 🤣

Agree to everything, this forum is like no other i've come across on IF... it is seriously the best!!! 😃

I'd even go as far as to say i'm a little addicted to it... 😳

Group hug everyone!!! 🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 
I forgot to add:

Sorry for being a bitch for the last 2 weeks!!! 

Sorry!
Rooj...in order to be forgiven by every1...go comment and rate the new TB article...comment on yasharan's IF pages... :D
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Lol rooj i love how you have to warn everybody at the beginning of every thread whether it's faltu or not! 🤣 arre karna padta hai...warna kya pata...sab kaheinge tumne jhoot bola! lmao

Agree to everything, this forum is like no other i've come across on IF... it is seriously the best!!! 😃

I'd even go as far as to say i'm a little addicted to it... 😳

Group hug everyone!!! 🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 

Group hug re!!

@ammu: r u crazy? faltu!!! lmao

no i will no worries!
tnks rooji calling me faltu im waiting fr this padvi fanalli i got it from guruji he eh im proud *ansu aa gaye*😭
Tu pehle apni FF update kar !!!

Pyaar ko baad mein baanto !!!