Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

RaDEv Saga: Magnificent (Page 3)

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

Tout les deux Dev et Radhika, soufrent a cause de manque leur racine( leurs parents naturels). En ce episode Dev est a cote de Radhika soufrand quand elle pleure et comprenand totut sa situation de fille adoptee, donc il empatise avec elle tres bien. En voiture j'aime le miroire de Radhika, ses yeux sont tres tristes charge d'une beaute rare , elle etant dans une dileme-elle ne veux pas que la famille de Rohan, connaisse le mode inuman que sa maman adoptive l'a trate, etant jete de la maison. Les yeux de Dev exprime pitie , soigne, encouragement, amour pour elle comme un vrai mari pour sa femme. En temple il la  nourrise et la garde, el est tres gentile et atentif avec elle. Quand Radhika est effraye et l'embarasse, il est la pour la proteje avec amour. En plusquand il la sauve de la noyade, son vrai amour pour elle echape de son coeur et prononce les mots magiques. Quel domage, Radhika ne les peut entendre, elle est inconsciente. Cache dapres un arbre, Rohan(je crois qu'il devient demente pour la jalousie), montre sa vrai face, d'un asasin.
Thanks. Yes Rohan is jealous of RaDEv and tha is why he is trying to scare Radhika and than pushed her in water.. Yes her mother is evilAngry
We love RaDev, mind blowing scenes...HeartHeart
It looks that Dev is coming around and the clinch was when he sees Radhika in water...
Great episode.ClapClapClap

Edited by sigrid - 26 May 2011 at 7:32pm

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Ushaji and it was a beautiful episode Dev taking care of his wifes problem by giving money coming back at night to take care of her then the beautiful bg song and bringing water and blanket for Radhika anticipating her needs and the lovely hug Rads gave him and then the drowning rescue scene and his acknowledging his love for her.Big smile Lovely acting by Avinash and Rubina now will have to see what Rohan does.whether he will be -tive or grey

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07radhameeraradhika5..yajnaseni..sigridanu17

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

superb expressions
its really hard to teel which part i liked most.in all scenes radev scenes expressions were so understanding so cute all of them.

one specally where dev gives money to shanti ,i loved his expressions the most like 'le kha le in paison ko ab bhukhi kahin ki ,meri radhika ko tune meri radhika ko bhgaya ,ab use main kabhi yahan na aane doon.'

superbbb
yes, all scenes were good...but Dev's expressions when he gives the money to Ashanti, Mind blowingClap
Even wehn he sees radhika coming out...It felt the family had forgtten all about Dev and he did not show he had heard their convoClap
Superb acting by Avinash.ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Yes,a great,great episode!so many emotions went threw me while watching: respect when she didnt tell dev the reason behind the leave and he gave the money to that bad mother,admiration when she wanted to keep the rasam and went in the mandir and devs care with the water and food ,just divine!The cherry on the top was his confession wich melted my heart to the core ,the pain of loseing his love broke all his rulls!
yes, one got the insight as to how Radhika thinks and Dev also got it...
Thanks God.
RaDev did good acting, Dev left her went at the temple but he came back with food, water and blanket...great job as a husband.ClapClapClap 
sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

Hi Usha, how are you?.

Mind blowing episode. First time in CB2, I watched the episode two times.

It's good that Dev is understanding Radhika as a person, her obligations, lonesomeness and also how deeply he loves her now more than ever. This is a good timing for Radhika to have Dev's support, as i think Baby Bhasu the bad boy is going to make her suffer more in the coming episodes.

Can't ask for more from the chunnu munnu's. I hope they will keep this flavor in each and every episode (if not all, atleast some eposides in each and ever week).

In the coming weeks, It will be interesting to watch how Radhika will come out of the pit she dug with her white lie.
Also,it will be frustrating to see - how she will be tortured by baby Bhasu, how Dev will be feeling helpless to help her come out of this mess.
Now, I see, Daddaji is the only Saviour (or I must say 'Kanha') of Radhika at that stage.

Nice post...keep your thoughts flowing, though I may not regularly post, I will always read your thoughts.. 

I am doing great..good to see you post. Happy to have you back... 
Yes, it was a mind blowing one...yes we all watched it few times...
Yes Chunnu munnu having been behaving good...Wink that is why last few episodes have been good..
yes, Radhika will face lot of challenges and struggles to keep herself sane and clear...Dev may support her inside and not outwardly..as he has responsibilities towards his family...
I hope Radhika has seen Rohan's face as he is pushing her...she should keep quite and investigate it...
Rohan will torture both RaDEv and they will be in pain...but Kanha will step in and show his leela..WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Neerjaa

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melissa05

I totally agree It was just MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!!! Totally love all the parts. Totally love Avinash and Rubina.
Yes we all love AvinaHeart Excellent episode...all scenes were too good.
sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goolab

yea today very nice episode now rohan is the vilain
Rohan is a catLOLLOL But he will bring RaDEv more closer.
It was a great episode...hope the CVs maintain it.
Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Of course I loved the episode and feel that today Dev transitioned from lover (albeit a secret lover) to husband.

That was the underlying theme in that he was truely acting the part of a husband.  Loved his unspoken anger at Ashanthi and then his irritation at Radhika when she wanted to get out of the car and then he comes back to take care of her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridanu17Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index