Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

RaDEv Saga: Magnificent (Page 2)

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Totally agree with you it was a superb episode. I have already seen the episode like 20 times. Both Avinash and Rubina were superb. It is difficult to tell which scene I liked best.  The expression on Dev's face when Radhika hugged him was outstanding, when he brought the food or when he said I love you.
Yes, it was mind blowing one.
All scenes were good but for me it was the first hug and Dev tellin he loves her and cannot stay withour her.Heart

Edited by sigrid - 26 May 2011 at 4:24pm

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsre

Awesome episode... right now dev would have got to know rad's good qualitys...its purely time for understanding each other as dev always felt rad was thinking only abt herslef ... even though her mom is harming her she does not say to her dad r dev . And dev has a soft corner for rad the way he hands over the amount to shanthi ... back to the temple with eatables...and finally he confessed his love but he should change his mind once rad is back to conscious... new villian is rohan but once will is disclosed BB will follow dev and rad more trouble ahead
Yes it was a incredible episode...
Since last week they have shown that Dev has accepted that he loves Radhika...his character is of being quite and not talking too much..he helped Radhikaby giving the money and not talking about it...than the food...but it stuck him little when Radev have a hug.mmmDay Dreaming Thanks to RohanWink who tried to harm but ended up helping.and than saving Radhikafrom the water and telling her he cannot live with out her...so little by little Dev is coming around.

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Amazing post, thanks! Radev were so cute!!Embarrassed I liked all the Radev scene's!! And wow when Dev said you can stay at Rawal house and Radhika expression was wow. She must be thinking he is really thinking about me. And then Dev expression when Radhika hugs him Embarrassed  And also when Dev comes with the food towards Radhika Wink beautiful!!  And then off course when Dev save Radhika and says I love you please wake up EmbarrassedClap
And Dev expression when he gave he money to Shanti excellent scene that was!!  Amazing acting by Avinash and Rubina! Excited for tomorrow!
Thanks dear..Cvs are coming up with some great episodes...
Today was an epsiodes where you could see all Dev's expressions...he did not say much..his eyes said it all. avinash has acted brillant.ClapClapClap 
Tomorrow will be good but for Rohan. He is going to make life hell for RaDEv..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha, how are you?.

Mind blowing episode. First time in CB2, I watched the episode two times.

It's good that Dev is understanding Radhika as a person, her obligations, lonesomeness and also how deeply he loves her now more than ever. This is a good timing for Radhika to have Dev's support, as i think Baby Bhasu the bad boy is going to make her suffer more in the coming episodes.

Can't ask for more from the chunnu munnu's. I hope they will keep this flavor in each and every episode (if not all, atleast some eposides in each and ever week).

In the coming weeks, It will be interesting to watch how Radhika will come out of the pit she dug with her white lie.
Also,it will be frustrating to see - how she will be tortured by baby Bhasu, how Dev will be feeling helpless to help her come out of this mess.
Now, I see, Daddaji is the only Saviour (or I must say 'Kanha') of Radhika at that stage.

Nice post...keep your thoughts flowing, though I may not regularly post, I will always read your thoughts..

Edited by razor12 - 26 May 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5..yajnaseni..sigridanu17Neerjaa

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhu-

It was super awesome episode... with moments we were longing for... and many more to come... enjoyng a lot... beautiful post...:)
Thanks Madhu...it was a great episode... yes waiting for all our RaDEv moments and the looks.Day Dreaming
melissa05 Goldie
melissa05
melissa05

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I totally agree It was just MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!!! Totally love all the parts. Totally love Avinash and Rubina.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridanu17

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
yea today very nice episode now rohan is the vilain

sigrid

xDoppelgangerx IF-Rockerz
xDoppelgangerx
xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you...also Dev was so awesome 2day especially the part where he saved radhika and when they came out of the water Day Dreaming

sigrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index