Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by razor12

Hi Usha, how are you?.

Mind blowing episode. First time in CB2, I watched the episode two times.

It's good that Dev is understanding Radhika as a person, her obligations, lonesomeness and also how deeply he loves her now more than ever. This is a good timing for Radhika to have Dev's support, as i think Baby Bhasu the bad boy is going to make her suffer more in the coming episodes.

Can't ask for more from the chunnu munnu's. I hope they will keep this flavor in each and every episode (if not all, atleast some eposides in each and ever week).

In the coming weeks, It will be interesting to watch how Radhika will come out of the pit she dug with her white lie.
Also,it will be frustrating to see - how she will be tortured by baby Bhasu, how Dev will be feeling helpless to help her come out of this mess.
Now, I see, Daddaji is the only Saviour (or I must say 'Kanha') of Radhika at that stage.

Nice post...keep your thoughts flowing, though I may not regularly post, I will always read your thoughts.. 

I am doing great..good to see you post. Happy to have you back... 
Yes, it was a mind blowing one...yes we all watched it few times...
Yes Chunnu munnu having been behaving good...πŸ˜‰ that is why last few episodes have been good..
yes, Radhika will face lot of challenges and struggles to keep herself sane and clear...Dev may support her inside and not outwardly..as he has responsibilities towards his family...
I hope Radhika has seen Rohan's face as he is pushing her...she should keep quite and investigate it...
Rohan will torture both RaDEv and they will be in pain...but Kanha will step in and show his leela..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by melissa05

I totally agree It was just MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!!! Totally love all the parts. Totally love Avinash and Rubina.
Yes we all love Avina❀️ Excellent episode...all scenes were too good.
Originally posted by goolab

yea today very nice episode now rohan is the vilain
Rohan is a catπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But he will bring RaDEv more closer.
It was a great episode...hope the CVs maintain it.
Of course I loved the episode and feel that today Dev transitioned from lover (albeit a secret lover) to husband.

That was the underlying theme in that he was truely acting the part of a husband.  Loved his unspoken anger at Ashanthi and then his irritation at Radhika when she wanted to get out of the car and then he comes back to take care of her.
Originally posted by radev101

I totally agree with you...also Dev was so awesome 2day especially the part where he saved radhika and when they came out of the water πŸ˜
Thanks Dear,mmmDay Dreaming that scene was so cool...and than him to say he loves her and cannot stay with out her..Day Dreaming❀️
Originally posted by chalhov

Lovely post Ushaji and it was a beautiful episode Dev taking care of his wifes problem by giving money coming back at night to take care of her then the beautiful bg song and bringing water and blanket for Radhika anticipating her needs and the lovely hug Rads gave him and then the drowning rescue scene and his acknowledging his love for her.πŸ˜ƒ Lovely acting by Avinash and Rubina now will have to see what Rohan does.whether he will be -tive or grey
Today they showed Dev taking care of Radhika and fulfilling hisvows as a  husband.πŸ‘  
Today all the scenes were great...a pleasure to watch...looks like Cvs are improvingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hi wow 26th may epi...superb yaar I can't hold my self...our RaDev chemistry back in the track...now i think Dev will never blame Radh for any thing case now he know Radh a lot
I want to thank two people that is Ashanthi and Rohen and aha to the cat...because of them I watched lovely RaDev moments...
don't hit me...But I think I am correct...
first hug but short one...I live it...this is the first one...wow and also I love the under water scene wow superb AviNA...
And I think now Rohen hate Radh a lot he wants to harmRadh how ever if he is actually in love then he will never push Radh to water ar harm her...
I think thanks to Rohen Dev open his mouth and told he is inlove with Radh...but the think is will he open his mouth in front of every one??will he accept his wife Radh???
for that we have to watch CB...
I think Dadaji is the one will help RaDev's unit...
thanks for the post yaar

Sigrid,

A lovely post once again.

Avinash was awesome y'day.  Silence speaks volumes.  He was a person who crossed all limits to hurt Radhika  alot.  But today when a different scenario was presented he did the best thing of being supportive without delving deeply into what he overheard.  This is a clear indication that he understands the pain that Radhika went thro' when she visited her maayka.  Not leaving her alone in the night, he showed he cares for her though they were maintaining good distance.

When Radhika nearly drowned he realised how precious she is to him and in that moment he expressed how he cannot live without her. Although I am a huge fan of Radhika, today I did feel for Dev.  Imagine, how a person should feel when he loses one by one who matter to him the most.  First he has lost his parents, he was adopted by the RP family and he was greatly attached to the SR. RP and the poor man was made paralytic, now he loves Radhika and he nearly lost her.  This feeling must be quite scary and is also likely to bring out the hidden  qualities of Dev. We may get to see more decisive, stead-fast yet quiet and an affectionate person to Radhika.

The episodes have been truly awesome and I hope they keep this going.    
Lovely post Sigrid and beautiful analysis Radha---last few episodes belonged to Avinash and his silence conveyed Dev's feelings...Dev support of Radhika without making a scene was beautifully done...

And Radhika knowing smile, her realization of Dev's concern for her was excellent--Rubina really excelled in conveying the subtleties with her facial expression

It was beautiful episode Usha..Avinash - i am speachless he was fabulous without dialogues...Dev  understands Radhika slowly ..Hope radhika would say him that someone pushed her into the river as Dev doesn't know actually what had happened there...Now Radhika suspects that someone is after them..
won' 't Padma  serch Rohan at PB?How  he reached there? I think we will get all ansewers from today's episode...
Finally Dev expressed his love and realizing without her he can't live...