sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was magnificent...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Radhika does not show to Dev or Mansaram what Shanti has told her and that is to leave her home ASAP...She goes and tells Dev she wants to leave as she wants to be Dadji...Mansaram wants her to stay but she wants to save her mother's face. She covers for her mother. Shanti will never improve.😑
Dev gives the money but does not show that he has heard. He gives his own money but says BB has send...
I hope Chennu changes for Radhika's sake.   
OMG, what a mind blowing scene in the car, Radhika crying😭 and trying not to show Dev and Dev sees her but keeps quite...she wants to stay in temple..so that no one thinks ill of her parents..and still maintain the pag-phera rituals..perfect, so her kanha's home becomes her mayaka...πŸ‘πŸΌ
The scene in temple with the Kanha re song and the lyrics just perfect of their feelings...❀️😍
Without any words Dev brings food and than water...the blanket scene...they have heart to heart connection...πŸ‘
Now we see Rohan as negative..trying to scare Radhika.😑 but it ended up being too good for us as we get the first RaDEv hug...just perfect.πŸ‘πŸ˜β€οΈ
OMG...Rohan has gone nuts,😑 pushing Radhika...but again we get the brilliant scene of RaDEv, Dev saving her and for the first time saying I love you and do not want anything to happen to you..πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ‘
Here BB thinks she will have the will read in Radhika's absences but she is so wrong...Radhika will be there...πŸ˜†
Superb,outstanding,splendid,acting by Avinash and Rubina. They rock...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
your 2 cents please...
Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you it was a superb episode. I have already seen the episode like 20 times. Both Avinash and Rubina were superb. It is difficult to tell which scene I liked best.  The expression on Dev's face when Radhika hugged him was outstanding, when he brought the food or when he said I love you.
jsre thumbnail
Awesome episode... right now dev would have got to know rad's good qualitys...its purely time for understanding each other as dev always felt rad was thinking only abt herslef ... even though her mom is harming her she does not say to her dad r dev . And dev has a soft corner for rad the way he hands over the amount to shanthi ... back to the temple with eatables...and finally he confessed his love but he should change his mind once rad is back to conscious... new villian is rohan but once will is disclosed BB will follow dev and rad more trouble ahead
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post, thanks! Radev were so cute!!😳 I liked all the Radev scene's!! And wow when Dev said you can stay at Rawal house and Radhika expression was wow. She must be thinking he is really thinking about me. And then Dev expression when Radhika hugs him 😳  And also when Dev comes with the food towards Radhika πŸ˜‰ beautiful!!  And then off course when Dev save Radhika and says I love you please wake up πŸ˜³πŸ‘
And Dev expression when he gave he money to Shanti excellent scene that was!!  Amazing acting by Avinash and Rubina! Excited for tomorrow!
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was super awesome episode... with moments we were longing for... and many more to come... enjoyng a lot... beautiful post...:)
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  Tout les deux Dev et Radhika, soufrent a cause de manque leur racine( leurs parents naturels). En ce episode Dev est a cote de Radhika soufrand quand elle pleure et comprenand totut sa situation de fille adoptee, donc il empatise avec elle tres bien. En voiture j'aime le miroire de Radhika, ses yeux sont tres tristes charge d'une beaute rare , elle etant dans une dileme-elle ne veux pas que la famille de Rohan, connaisse le mode inuman que sa maman adoptive l'a trate, etant jete de la maison. Les yeux de Dev exprime pitie , soigne, encouragement, amour pour elle comme un vrai mari pour sa femme. En temple il la  nourrise et la garde, el est tres gentile et atentif avec elle. Quand Radhika est effraye et l'embarasse, il est la pour la proteje avec amour. En plusquand il la sauve de la noyade, son vrai amour pour elle echape de son coeur et prononce les mots magiques. Quel domage, Radhika ne les peut entendre, elle est inconsciente. Cache dapres un arbre, Rohan(je crois qu'il devient demente pour la jalousie), montre sa vrai face, d'un asasin.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb expressions
its really hard to teel which part i liked most.in all scenes radev scenes expressions were so understanding so cute all of them.

one specally where dev gives money to shanti ,i loved his expressions the most like 'le kha le in paison ko ab bhukhi kahin ki ,meri radhika ko tune meri radhika ko bhgaya ,ab use main kabhi yahan na aane doon.'

superbbb
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes,a great,great episode!so many emotions went threw me while watching: respect when she didnt tell dev the reason behind the leave and he gave the money to that bad mother,admiration when she wanted to keep the rasam and went in the mandir and devs care with the water and food ,just divine!The cherry on the top was his confession wich melted my heart to the core ,the pain of loseing his love broke all his rulls!
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: zam123

Totally agree with you it was a superb episode. I have already seen the episode like 20 times. Both Avinash and Rubina were superb. It is difficult to tell which scene I liked best.  The expression on Dev's face when Radhika hugged him was outstanding, when he brought the food or when he said I love you.

Yes, it was mind blowing one.
All scenes were good but for me it was the first hug and Dev tellin he loves her and cannot stay withour her.❀️
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsre

Awesome episode... right now dev would have got to know rad's good qualitys...its purely time for understanding each other as dev always felt rad was thinking only abt herslef ... even though her mom is harming her she does not say to her dad r dev . And dev has a soft corner for rad the way he hands over the amount to shanthi ... back to the temple with eatables...and finally he confessed his love but he should change his mind once rad is back to conscious... new villian is rohan but once will is disclosed BB will follow dev and rad more trouble ahead

Yes it was a incredible episode...
Since last week they have shown that Dev has accepted that he loves Radhika...his character is of being quite and not talking too much..he helped Radhikaby giving the money and not talking about it...than the food...but it stuck him little when Radev have a hug.mmm😍 Thanks to RohanπŸ˜‰ who tried to harm but ended up helping.and than saving Radhikafrom the water and telling her he cannot live with out her...so little by little Dev is coming around.