Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 26th May (Page 3)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Gulaal is rather shaken up, coz what Kesar said has left her that way, the impact it has, and what it means, and its no wonder that she is shaken and also in a panic mode whenever his name gets mentioned

Yep, her eyes were on him when he went against her at the end, she saw it and she even noticed that something isnt right with him against D

More tension, the more she runs which i find is natural for anyone from what has happened, the more Kesar will do something like he did today, at the end lol

The more he will long and yearn for her, and probably even go to her when she doesnt want to see him and interact with him

Edited by Lennie - 26 May 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
oye shalu ki bachi nowdays u r acting like gulaal and me like kesar y y y y i keep looking for your comments and posts??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed y y y u keep me waiting..???...ya i m really pissed off at your late arrival:headbang::headbang::headbang:
ok aaj ki taaja khabar talli phulli gets her personal senseless cupid chuni badnaam:stars::stars::stars:...and our chuni badnaam is all geared up to add spice in lowestory of talli the phulli .:specs:..:specs:...she asked her to spy kesar no actually she asked her to keep eye but not spy..aaarrr me confused..:scream:..:scream:...anyways jhalli talli doing the same thing since last one month playing peeka boo with kesar :shying:...:shying::shying:...but kesar is never booo..LOLLOLLOL...while this is going on gulaal maiyya all of sudden decides to run away before kesar starts playing peeka boo with her...:shying:.:shying:.:shying:.she is scared frightful as if husband dearest is gonna drink her blood:yikes: (think she saw saat khoon maaf last night)...:daayan:..:daayan:.:daayan:...no wonder someday she will say gusse se darr nahi lagta sahab pyaar se lagta hai..:chewnails.:chewnails..:chewnails..last our ok shursh 's spoiled brat :drool: :drool:came up firmly and boldly...y r u going to your mayka without my permission i will drop u and gulaal did wht a typical indian wife do to thier husband shut him up..:panda:..:panda:.ugh how much husbands try to win they always end up losing infront of wife.:waiting:.:waiting:.:waiting:..but the brat has not yet surrendered...seems he is all set to teach gulaal who is the boss :bash:,,:bash:,,:bash:,,,he is ready to help the person who throw him out of the roof now this is what u call a perfect  stud "sar kata sakte hai lekin sar jhuka sakte nahi.".(not ready to surrender naaha ).:pan:.:pan:.:pan:.biwi battlefield is ready drums roll up its man vs wife brat vs bahu kesar vs gulaal any guesses who's gonna win ?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prncz-Azy--Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Gulaal is rather shaken up, coz what Kesar said has left her that way, the impact it has, and what it means, and its no wonder that she is shaken and also in a panic mode whenever his name gets mentioned

she jumps our of her skin!!! its hilarious, and yet i pity her...LOL

Yep, her eyes were on him when he went against her at the end, she saw it and she even noticed that something isnt right with him against D

More tension, the more she runs which i find is natural for anyone from what has happened, the more Kesar will do something like he did today, at the end lol

kesar really doesn't see everything around him.. all he see's is gulaal and what she's doing! no wonder he was so stupid today..LOL

The more he will long and yearn for her, and probably even go to her when she doesnt want to see him and interact with him

prncz

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

oye shalu ki bachi nowdays u r acting like gulaal and me like kesar y y y y i keep looking for your comments and posts??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed y y y u keep me waiting..???...ya i m really pissed off at your late arrival:headbang::headbang::headbang:

you know what this means??? this means we're meant to be together!!! EmbarrassedLOL but jokes aside, i have to wait for an hour before i can update you know... the stupid time difference and everything..CryAngry

ok aaj ki taaja khabar talli phulli gets her personal senseless cupid chuni badnaam:stars::stars::stars:...and our chuni badnaam is all geared up to add spice in lowestory of talli the phulli .:specs:..:specs:...she asked her to spy kesar no actually she asked her to keep eye but not spy..aaarrr me confused..:scream:..:scream:

yeah me too!! what's the diff???
...anyways jhalli talli doing the same thing since last one month playing peeka boo with kesar :shying:...:shying::shying:...but kesar is never booo..LOLLOLLOL...
LOL!!!LOL

while this is going on gulaal maiyya all of sudden decides to run away before kesar starts playing peeka boo with her...:shying:.:shying:.:shying:.she is scared frightful as if husband dearest is gonna drink her blood:yikes: (think she saw saat khoon maaf last night)...:daayan:..:daayan:.:daayan:...no wonder someday she will say gusse se darr nahi lagta sahab pyaar se lagta hai..:chewnails.:chewnails..:chewnails

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!LOLLOL
..last our ok shursh 's spoiled brat :drool: :drool:came up firmly and boldly...y r u going to your mayka without my permission i will drop u and gulaal did wht a typical indian wife do to thier husband shut him up..:panda:..:panda:.ugh how much husbands try to win they always end up losing infront of wife.:waiting:.:waiting:.:waiting:..but the brat has not yet surrendered...seems he is all set to teach gulaal who is the boss :bash:,,:bash:,,:bash:,,,he is ready to help the person who throw him out of the roof now this is what u call a perfect  stud "sar kata sakte hai lekin sar jhuka sakte nahi.".(not ready to surrender naaha ).:pan:.:pan:.:pan:.biwi battlefield is ready drums roll up its man vs wife brat vs bahu kesar vs gulaal any guesses who's gonna win ?????

HAHAHAHAHA!!! arti... you damn funny!!! i think you should start your own thread you know!!! i will support u all the way!!!

btw, really adorable emoticons!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz-Azy-Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

but whenever we come noone there seems we are desertedOuchOuchOuchOuch

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
or maybe they slept off?? it's quite late you know...

OH SHIT. its really late... LOL.i think i gotta sleep now.. TongueLOL

cya tom meri pyaari "kesARTIya!"

love,

SHALUlaal (mix of shalu and gulaal)Tongue

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
bye sweetie ! will meet tomorrow EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

sharneil92

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Edited by arti07 - 26 May 2011 at 2:42pm

sharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index