Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 26th May - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

but whenever we come noone there seems we are deserted

or maybe they slept off?? it's quite late you know...

OH SHIT. its really late... LOL.i think i gotta sleep now.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

cya tom meri pyaari "kesARTIya!"

love,

SHALUlaal (mix of shalu and gulaal)πŸ˜›
bye sweetie ! will meet tomorrow 😳😳😳 

Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lennie

Gulaal is rather shaken up, coz what Kesar said has left her that way, the impact it has, and what it means, and its no wonder that she is shaken and also in a panic mode whenever his name gets mentioned
She has panicked and she is choosing a coward's way out and to be frank I really cant blame her for this...she is facing the biggest dilemna of her life...

Yep, her eyes were on him when he went against her at the end, she saw it and she even noticed that something isnt right with him against D .she saw the built up anger but only thought that it was because she was not going with him..she could never have predicted Kesar siding wiht Raman...

More tension, the more she runs which i find is natural for anyone from what has happened, the more Kesar will do something like he did today, at the end lol oh!! that was one epic scene...

The more he will long and yearn for her, and probably even go to her when she doesnt want to see him and interact with him Oh..I so want to see that ...but somehow this elections are going to take toll on the coming days and the LS that was brewing
Originally posted by arti07

oye shalu ki bachi nowdays u r acting like gulaal and me like kesar y y y y i keep looking for your comments and posts??? 😳😳😳 y y y u keep me waiting..???...ya i m really pissed off at your late arrival arre why are you banging your head...bang shalu's headπŸ˜†...and to be fair to Shalu..she was on time yesterdayπŸ˜†
ok aaj ki taaja khabar talli phulli gets her personal senseless cupid chuni badnaam...and our chuni badnaam is all geared up to add spice in lowestory of talli the phulli ..... hahahahh I like that Chunni badnaam...πŸ˜†.she asked her to spy kesar no actually she asked her to keep eye but not spy..aaarrr me confused.....πŸ˜†that had me confused too...what a werid convo was that.....anyways jhalli talli doing the same thing since last one month playing peeka boo with kesar ...πŸ˜†ya she is aborn stalker......but kesar is never booo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...while this is going on gulaal maiyya all of sudden decides to run away before kesar starts playing peeka boo with her.........Oh I loved the smiely she is scared frightful as if husband dearest is gonna drink her blood (think she saw saat khoon maaf last night).........hahaha no plz we dont want her to go and murder her husband...not ksesuda nono!!...no wonder someday she will say gusse se darr nahi lagta sahab pyaar se lagta hai........hahahah I love how you used this line...the PFC is right you are too good re..last our ok shursh 's spoiled brat  ...ya my spoiled brat...πŸ˜†came up firmly and boldly...y r u going to your mayka without my permission i will drop u and gulaal did wht a typical indian wife do to thier husband shut him up........ ya..he was all my wife and all thatugh how much husbands try to win they always end up losing infront of wife.....but the brat has not yet surrendered...seems he is all set to teach gulaal who is the boss ,,,,,,,he is ready to help the person who throw him out of the roof now this is what u call a perfect  stud "sar kata sakte hai lekin sar jhuka sakte nahi.".(not ready to surrender naaha )....biwi battlefield is ready drums roll up its man vs wife brat vs bahu kesar vs gulaal any guesses who's gonna win ????? ...now it is an official war...Kesuda vs Gulaal...and am not liking it
srush! don't you just love the emoticons tha tarti has used!!! sooo cute!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Gotta say dat this episode did nt live upto expectations. Yogesh making a comeback with his stupid taanas(ergh...go do ur work...kya ladkiyon ki tarah chugli krne baith gaya!😑). The election track really spoilt a beautiful track dat was built up after dat "epic night of confessions"- Raman ko wapaas lana hi nahi chahiye tha- aate hi Kesar-Gulaal k scenes kha gyaπŸ˜’. Chunni badnaam by arti was really hilarious...🀣(Talli ki dost badnaam hi hogi). I hated it when Gulaal told Talli dat she should take care of Kesar as it was gnna b her future job and if she is around him den he wudn't think of anyone else(Jaise ki woh kum mandraati thi uske aage peeche...chalo pehle Kesar daya krke line v de deta tha...bt ab toh ). I think Gulaal knwz dat Kesar's feelings won't change even if she runs away bt she is hoping against hope! Precap dekhke main shock ho gayi ki itna drama hone k baad woh Maayke chali gayi😲. But truely, this election has ruined evrything!
Originally posted by shalini92

srush! don't you just love the emoticons tha tarti has used!!! sooo cute!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I know emo were just so cute and so is ArtiπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Srushti-