and what's holding you up so much??/πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

are u cheating on kesuda???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

was answering someone on Lennie's thread...πŸ˜†
and you have already put my POV..now what is left to sayπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini92

mein aa gayi!!! you know, thank god srush didn't do it today... otherwise, she would have bashed off kesar and exit this forum.. yup! she's that pissed with him today.. LOL. yup mega pissed...the bacha made me angry todayπŸ˜†

worry not dearies, it's just a lover's spat! srush will be back tomorrow declaring her love for kesuda! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ya ya,..I cant stay away from him naπŸ˜†

anyways.. so, i am here with today's analysis and i say, i still side kesar... πŸ˜† no, not because he's played by neil.. but because i am pissed with gulaal... thank god i am not talking about gulaal here otherwise i would have bashed her up and gone off from this forum..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Shut up .you are doing analysis...no bashingπŸ˜†

Scene 1: factory

Kesar's still pissed off about what happened in the morning with gulaal. and all the pent up anger that he couldn't get out on talli, he took it out on that poor woman... she was shaking in her boots thoroughly... πŸ˜† yea, he can be quite scary at times..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† don't we all know that?  he is scary...his anger is scintillating 😳

but then, the good ol' sweet kesar rises from his heart and apologises to her for his bad behavior.
of course he is a good bach in that way naπŸ˜†
then raman comes in as if he totally owns the place, and kesar is OBVIOUSLY more than happy to see him. just to spite D kesar even taunts him for not liking raman's abrupt visit to the factory. i liked what D said to raman when he came, "change is the rule of life." so apt. so fitting. in D's case. In Kesar's case. and even Raman's case. excellent line and excellent form of delivery by sushant singh! πŸ‘
Oh I have always admired Sushant Singh ...he is just an excellent actor...But I think Kesar stood his ground really well..I just dont understand that why did he not remember Raman ill treating him and Gulaal after Vasant's deathπŸ˜•
and then raman's dialogue is even better, "who can stop change? whether it comes on its own or something/someone else causes it" 

EPIC. today's dialogues were the best!😊

and after some time of verbal sparring, the scene ends with kesar's venomous gaze at D. man he looks so hot when he's angry..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
He is angry ...and he is going to be more angry nowπŸ˜†
FInal scene:

now again, to spite D and gulaal, he supports raman. did anyone realise that only when kesar opposed her and D, gulaal had her full concentration on him, eyes and mind. before that she just looked at him from the corner of her eyes, to assure herself of his presence there. wow. she was sooo conscious today. and also, the whole time, first he got upset that gulaal was planning to go somewhere without saying anything to him, and then got even madder (if that's even possible with kesar) cos she was going with D, supports D in the election and told kesar NO, HE CAN'T GO TO DROP HER OFF. man. πŸ˜­
 Oh.!! I actually loved his initial expression..all hurt but still I think he did get why Gulaal was going...and he got ready to take her...but then again the whip lash sound she denied..the bacha almost was in tears..and then ofcourse JK made her grand entry upsetting a potentially good scene
Throughout the episode: 

gulaal, literally jumped out of skin whenever anyone mentioned kesar. that was the word to trigger her senses to come back out of her memories of last and pay attention to what was going on around her. physically, she might be distancing herself from kesar, but her heart, her mind and her soul is connected to kesar. 24 x 7.😳
yes...she almost looked guilt conscious..whether it was with Talli or Paan ba..she sure was jumpy..
and i am pissed with her, because she did not show herself as the strong woman she is. maybe, someone might think that she experienced a moment of weakness, but her conscience is supposed to be strong enough to ask her face the issue head on. that's i dont like it.
She I think needed time to think and here she cannot with Kesar in an emotional turmoil and JKthe stupid cupid all around herπŸ˜†
sighhh... srush, where art thou? arti, your comic relief is needed... azzyyy... πŸ˜³ i just want ur presence hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ me right here...chal kal ke liye ek hug to banta hai na...thank God you were there to update aur mein to pagal hi ho jaatiπŸ˜†

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@srushL hahaha!!! tomorrow you'll get a good episode.. i'm sure...😳

the CVs are smart u know... they'll show boring precaps when the episode's gonna be awesome!πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

@srushL hahaha!!! tomorrow you'll get a good episode.. i'm sure...😳

the CVs are smart u know... they'll show boring precaps when the episode's gonna be awesome!πŸ˜†

I sure dont want to update the election crap...I want to see some more interactions...arre what dreams I had about Kesuda following Gulaal...sab chur chur kar diya CVs neπŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I sure dont want to update the election crap...I want to see some more interactions...arre what dreams I had about Kesuda following Gulaal...sab chur chur kar diya CVs neπŸ˜†

maybe he'll reach there without intimating anyone??!!

they can keep it as a surprise you know...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

maybe he'll reach there without intimating anyone??!!

they can keep it as a surprise you know...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ya ya and hear the wonderful conversation between Gulaal and PaanbaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gulaal is rather shaken up, coz what Kesar said has left her that way, the impact it has, and what it means, and its no wonder that she is shaken and also in a panic mode whenever his name gets mentioned

Yep, her eyes were on him when he went against her at the end, she saw it and she even noticed that something isnt right with him against D

More tension, the more she runs which i find is natural for anyone from what has happened, the more Kesar will do something like he did today, at the end lol

The more he will long and yearn for her, and probably even go to her when she doesnt want to see him and interact with him
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oye shalu ki bachi nowdays u r acting like gulaal and me like kesar y y y y i keep looking for your comments and posts??? 😳😳😳 y y y u keep me waiting..???...ya i m really pissed off at your late arrival
ok aaj ki taaja khabar talli phulli gets her personal senseless cupid chuni badnaam...and our chuni badnaam is all geared up to add spice in lowestory of talli the phulli ......she asked her to spy kesar no actually she asked her to keep eye but not spy..aaarrr me confused.......anyways jhalli talli doing the same thing since last one month playing peeka boo with kesar ......but kesar is never booo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...while this is going on gulaal maiyya all of sudden decides to run away before kesar starts playing peeka boo with her......she is scared frightful as if husband dearest is gonna drink her blood (think she saw saat khoon maaf last night).........no wonder someday she will say gusse se darr nahi lagta sahab pyaar se lagta hai.......last our ok shursh 's spoiled brat  came up firmly and boldly...y r u going to your mayka without my permission i will drop u and gulaal did wht a typical indian wife do to thier husband shut him up.....ugh how much husbands try to win they always end up losing infront of wife.....but the brat has not yet surrendered...seems he is all set to teach gulaal who is the boss ,,,,,,,he is ready to help the person who throw him out of the roof now this is what u call a perfect  stud "sar kata sakte hai lekin sar jhuka sakte nahi.".(not ready to surrender naaha )....biwi battlefield is ready drums roll up its man vs wife brat vs bahu kesar vs gulaal any guesses who's gonna win ?????
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Gulaal is rather shaken up, coz what Kesar said has left her that way, the impact it has, and what it means, and its no wonder that she is shaken and also in a panic mode whenever his name gets mentioned

she jumps our of her skin!!! its hilarious, and yet i pity her...πŸ˜†

Yep, her eyes were on him when he went against her at the end, she saw it and she even noticed that something isnt right with him against D

More tension, the more she runs which i find is natural for anyone from what has happened, the more Kesar will do something like he did today, at the end lol

kesar really doesn't see everything around him.. all he see's is gulaal and what she's doing! no wonder he was so stupid today..πŸ˜†

The more he will long and yearn for her, and probably even go to her when she doesnt want to see him and interact with him

sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

oye shalu ki bachi nowdays u r acting like gulaal and me like kesar y y y y i keep looking for your comments and posts??? 😳😳😳 y y y u keep me waiting..???...ya i m really pissed off at your late arrival

you know what this means??? this means we're meant to be together!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but jokes aside, i have to wait for an hour before i can update you know... the stupid time difference and everything..😭😑

ok aaj ki taaja khabar talli phulli gets her personal senseless cupid chuni badnaam...and our chuni badnaam is all geared up to add spice in lowestory of talli the phulli ......she asked her to spy kesar no actually she asked her to keep eye but not spy..aaarrr me confused....

yeah me too!! what's the diff???
...anyways jhalli talli doing the same thing since last one month playing peeka boo with kesar ......but kesar is never booo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
LOL!!!πŸ˜†

while this is going on gulaal maiyya all of sudden decides to run away before kesar starts playing peeka boo with her......she is scared frightful as if husband dearest is gonna drink her blood (think she saw saat khoon maaf last night).........no wonder someday she will say gusse se darr nahi lagta sahab pyaar se lagta hai.....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..last our ok shursh 's spoiled brat  came up firmly and boldly...y r u going to your mayka without my permission i will drop u and gulaal did wht a typical indian wife do to thier husband shut him up.....ugh how much husbands try to win they always end up losing infront of wife.....but the brat has not yet surrendered...seems he is all set to teach gulaal who is the boss ,,,,,,,he is ready to help the person who throw him out of the roof now this is what u call a perfect  stud "sar kata sakte hai lekin sar jhuka sakte nahi.".(not ready to surrender naaha )....biwi battlefield is ready drums roll up its man vs wife brat vs bahu kesar vs gulaal any guesses who's gonna win ?????

HAHAHAHAHA!!! arti... you damn funny!!! i think you should start your own thread you know!!! i will support u all the way!!!

btw, really adorable emoticons!!