Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 26th May

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
mein aa gayi!!! you know, thank god srush didn't do it today... otherwise, she would have bashed off kesar and exit this forum.. yup! she's that pissed with him today.. LOL.

worry not dearies, it's just a lover's spat! srush will be back tomorrow declaring her love for kesuda! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

anyways.. so, i am here with today's analysis and i say, i still side kesar... πŸ˜† no, not because he's played by neil.. but because i am pissed with gulaal... thank god i am not talking about gulaal here otherwise i would have bashed her up and gone off from this forum..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Scene 1: factory

Kesar's still pissed off about what happened in the morning with gulaal. and all the pent up anger that he couldn't get out on talli, he took it out on that poor woman... she was shaking in her boots thoroughly... πŸ˜† yea, he can be quite scary at times..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† don't we all know that?

but then, the good ol' sweet kesar rises from his heart and apologises to her for his bad behavior.

then raman comes in as if he totally owns the place, and kesar is OBVIOUSLY more than happy to see him. just to spite D kesar even taunts him for not liking raman's abrupt visit to the factory. i liked what D said to raman when he came, "change is the rule of life." so apt. so fitting. in D's case. In Kesar's case. and even Raman's case. excellent line and excellent form of delivery by sushant singh! πŸ‘

and then raman's dialogue is even better, "who can stop change? whether it comes on its own or something/someone else causes it" 

EPIC. today's dialogues were the best!😊

and after some time of verbal sparring, the scene ends with kesar's venomous gaze at D. man he looks so hot when he's angry..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

FInal scene:

now again, to spite D and gulaal, he supports raman. did anyone realise that only when kesar opposed her and D, gulaal had her full concentration on him, eyes and mind. before that she just looked at him from the corner of her eyes, to assure herself of his presence there. wow. she was sooo conscious today. and also, the whole time, first he got upset that gulaal was planning to go somewhere without saying anything to him, and then got even madder (if that's even possible with kesar) cos she was going with D, supports D in the election and told kesar NO, HE CAN'T GO TO DROP HER OFF. man. πŸ˜­

Throughout the episode: 

gulaal, literally jumped out of skin whenever anyone mentioned kesar. that was the word to trigger her senses to come back out of her memories of last and pay attention to what was going on around her. physically, she might be distancing herself from kesar, but her heart, her mind and her soul is connected to kesar. 24 x 7.😳

and i am pissed with her, because she did not show herself as the strong woman she is. maybe, someone might think that she experienced a moment of weakness, but her conscience is supposed to be strong enough to ask her face the issue head on. that's i dont like it.

sighhh... srush, where art thou? arti, your comic relief is needed... azzyyy... πŸ˜³ i just want ur presence hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Me coming to bash him and hug you ...am updating a stupid epiπŸ˜›
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mai agayi shallu...πŸ˜›.
u called me so here i am on ur threadπŸ˜†
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So I can c a hide n seek run n catches glare n stare going on between kes gulπŸ˜‰

good goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes how ever much she tries to run away from him its like a bomarang come back to same place n and like u said her heart is 24*7 looking for him😳

but in all this fights n all u were able too find time to drool over neil  naπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

nice post dear 😳

sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

So I can c a hide n seek run n catches glare n stare going on between kes gulπŸ˜‰

good goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes how ever much she tries to run away from him its like a bomarang come back to same place n and like u said her heart is 24*7 looking for him😳

but in all this fights n all u were able too find time to drool over neil  naπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

nice post dear 😳

oh yea.. i'm quite running out of enough saliva..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shalini ..neil's pari hai na...

me too agayi ..πŸ˜› so i hvnt seen the epi ,,but by god ur CA ,, bth urs and srush ,,, explains quite a bit so frm wht i undestand ,, kesuda is upset ,,

bcoz Gulaal is going and not only is she going but she decided to go without telling him and moereso ever she is going with D ,,,

she has trigged kesuda enormously

he is reacting ,, so  now he has decided to support Raman against D .. this is his reaction to all the pent up feelign he has been trying to subdue hai na,,

Gulaal is running frm the scene to give space to herself as well sa kesuda ,,she is confused with her reactions / feelings towards kesuda and is not her usual self confident self

hai na , srry my rumbling ,,
Raj
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the best thing about todays episode was Gulaal's reaction to Kesar, whether it was just his name mentioned or his presence. She is still shaken after that confession he made and do I love her awkwardness or what! She won't even make eye contact till right the end as you said.

I especially enjoyed the  icy 'Nahin'. Everyone was shocked and we had quite a deadly eye-lock. She was so stern then but couple of seconds later she moved her eyes south-bound again πŸ˜› 
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think the best thing about todays episode was Gulaal's reaction to Kesar, whether it was just his name mentioned or his presence. She is still shaken after that confession he made and do I love her awkwardness or what! She won't even make eye contact till right the end as you said.

I especially enjoyed the  icy 'Nahin'. Everyone was shocked and we had quite a deadly eye-lock. She was so stern then but couple of seconds later she moved her eyes south-bound again πŸ˜› 

oh yea. when she said 'nahin' she was so sure that she did not want his presence. that word must have ripped kesar's heart into thousands of pieces. 

she's the ice, he's the fire. both will hurt each other. both will sooth each other.

ah, sappy romance story! 😳i want moree!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

like the chinese symbol, Ying and Yang. πŸ˜³
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hi Shalu ..neil's pari hai na... oh yea, i'm his fairy [tale] πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

me too agayi ..πŸ˜› so i hvnt seen the epi ,,but by god ur CA ,, bth urs and srush ,,, explains quite a bit so frm wht i undestand ,, kesuda is upset ,,

bcoz Gulaal is going and not only is she going but she decided to go without telling him and moereso ever she is going with D ,,,

she has trigged kesuda enormously

that's an understatement dear! gulaal unknowingly pushed the right buttons to cause a massive and "deadly" eruption from this volcano of emotions we all know as kesuda...πŸ˜†

he is reacting ,, so  now he has decided to support Raman against D .. this is his reaction to all the pent up feelign he has been trying to subdue hai na,,

Gulaal is running frm the scene to give space to herself as well sa kesuda ,,she is confused with her reactions / feelings towards kesuda and is not her usual self confident self

yup, she's so unsure abt him and yet so sure about him... its mind boggling...

hai na , srry my rumbling ,,
Raj

see the episode!!! to see kesar's reactions... man, he looks hot when he's angry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Me coming to bash him and hug you ...am updating a stupid epiπŸ˜›

COME FASTER!!!πŸ˜ƒ

and what's holding you up so much??/πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

are u cheating on kesuda???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†