Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thurs Update ~ 26/05/2011 ~ TA - Totally Annoyed (Page 3)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I have a little guess:

We think all those money matter is set up by Charu, to make TA realize that he could have married her. So apdina why cant the vatti people also be fake? I mean they are artists arranged by Charu and Joseph. Appo TA does not need to suffer like this and to pay them back, as it is Charu moneyConfused. Just had this guess as someone reminded me of that.LOL

Apdina he need only to pay for Kanagu and Thuls college fees, but still send him to JobAngry

@Rithu80:
Welcome to Thendral Forum. I dont think they will changer her. Thendral Team knows that many are only watching it becoz of T&T so if they change, viewers will quit serial, they wont take such a riskLOL
Even i would stop watchingLOL Maybe those scenes are only to make their love strong, hmm who knows?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

It was shocking to see Joseph as the stalker.Shocked.!! At some time we can even say Kanagu will be angry on TA which may turn him as the spy.. But he was so sweet and really a true friend..Embarrassed!! But why this Joseph is helping Charu.Angry.!! He has no reason to get linked as the spy..!! Ouch

First scene both T&T has their own mistakes.. !! Thulasi getting angry on TA will not solve her problem.Ouch. She should follow MM's advice about saying one word will be more effective than arguing...!! Coming to TA throwing money is not the way to show his  frustration and anger..!! Ouch

But the whole scenes mistakes were made by that colleague..!! He was too harsh.Dead.!! when both of them are telling their situation why doesn't he understand..!! Why everyone from every side is becoming opposite to T&T...AngryOuch

Killer again OMG..Angry.!! Nothing should happen to Thulasi..!! Some how Thulasi should be saved..!!Confused

Edited by TTfan - 26 May 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayJanani20vjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
But somhow they wont spoil her face i guess...
he might just miss it...but acid might spill to make her eyes blind or sthg...their aim is to put all sorts of hurdles to make her not study...Dead...and with no job, money left...Confused...but for sure they will show the same way like they put TA in death bed and he was alright then...so may be same way for thulz...Confused

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayJanani20vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

We think all those money matter is set up by Charu, to make TA realize that he could have married her. So apdina why cant the vatti people also be fake? I mean they are artists arranged by Charu and Joseph.

Yes Shammu...Joseph took TA to meet all 3 highest interest people...now also to pay back TA is giving the interest money to Joseph...i am suspicious here just like you as TA is not dealing with those money lent people directly.

But i dont get what made Charu to think that TA will go behind her for money?!...In upcoming weeks i bet there will be a scene where Joseph says that TA will live in peace if he married psycho pointing out problems...Angry. Thank god psycho doesn't call TA, she might called him nonstop every 10minAngry.

Edited by Tanu. - 26 May 2011 at 1:55pm

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
unless Shruthi has decided to leave the serial and they r going to replace her with someone else??? in that case, the acid episode will happen and after plastic surgery, she will come back as a new person. and if the production rights go to Ekta, then, Shruthi will surface again after 1000 episodes as Thulasi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGal

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@ Shubba Akka, After your comment your quote, Agreements get better results  than Arguments.. is really nice and very true...!   Our T&T should follow this akka...!!

Edited by TTfan - 26 May 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayArizes.ShemmoNixkie

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update. I think Pavi will get in the way of Thuls and save her from the acid - Padma started it and it will come and bite her as mentioned by Pavi. Also, Pavi's earlier dialogue about girls looking good and stuff came to my mind thinking about this .. I just hope it doesn't happen .

May be thats what Kumaran might be thinking too...If the acid falls on Pavis face (OMG...Pavi is so sweet too..wish this doesnt happen) then she might be taken to the Bhuvanas hospital by Tulasi...also Padma will come running...that way all the three Bhuvana, Padma and Tulasi can meet.  Hope atleast then Padma will understand Tulasis love and change. If she changes then TAs problem might get solved. If she gives the 4 lakhs to TA then TA will be out of all these miseries and Tulasi will also know her real mom.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanThendral_USAvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Lakshyam:

I don't think acid would be thrown on Pavithra. Even if this happens, Padma's anger on Thulasi will increase, never ever she will change, she would be the last character to change in this serial. As long as Thulasi's mom story is not shown, Padma won't change for sure. Moreover, T would have guilty feelings because of her little sister. The APD was brought to connect Shyamala with Thulasi, they did not drag it for weeks. The same is going to happen with acid. It will cause guilt to kanja family. They might turn in favour of our heroine. Aanandh is never going to live happily with S. Padma never ever succeeded with her plans. As long as Thulasi goes to college, they won't let anything serious happen to her and she neither will become blind, it would be highly illogical and the biggest weakpoint to the serial. The killer may harm a small part of her face or hands, but definetly not the need of surgery or anything like that. This serial has some realism in it except TA's job part.

I don't think Shruti would quit this serial which is doing well and she has much scope to perform in Thendral. Kumaran knows very well, whomever he puts in Shruti's place, the viewers won't accept the new face as Thulasi because her face is fixed in viewers' mind as the innocent Thulasi. Moreover Deepak would never have the chemistry with any other actress than Shruti. They are not stupid to ruin their serial's success!

Edited by Theiva - 26 May 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20lakshyamvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Go to top