Thurs Update ~ 26/05/2011 ~ TA - Totally Annoyed

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nox for the wonderful and superfast Update!๐Ÿ‘

Huh, that manager is really a loosu. He was waiting for TA๐Ÿ˜ก How can he be so? I cant understand this serial world๐Ÿ˜† Paavom TA, has no money for vatti person. Yaarachum saptha saapaduku koodava money kepanga? Chaa what a person is he๐Ÿ˜ก, im sure in future he will beg TA๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Uff, but avare erthukitta mudivu, what to do๐Ÿ˜” Thuls and TA were crying in different places, looked cute๐Ÿ˜Š but also sad. ARG, when will his probs get solved. Someone will fall from sky and help him๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG OMG OMG. Acid-ah?? Noo, please. Paavom Thuls, I cant believe this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ Still TA wont leaver her, he will love her more. But its Thuls face, man im sad.๐Ÿ˜ญ And athuvum the killer, huh! So he already wanted to take revenge-ah? Arg๐Ÿ˜ก I dunno what to say!
Hope nothing happens to her. Acid oothum pothu, GW should come and get it๐Ÿคฃ Sooper-ah irukum๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ

OMG, is Jos the spy???????? Who was calling him? Charu-va? And why is he suddenly talking about her and supporting her and GW๐Ÿ˜ก?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I did not expected this. Please Director it should not be him. But its possible to be him, yenna last time he was saying to Kanagu not to charge his phone when APD was there and Charu was also telling to GW that she will become sad when she knows who is helping her-nu๐Ÿ˜ก Uff, im tired. Jos ur talking about Charu life thaane, IF U WANT GO AND GIVE A LIFE TO HER, DONT TALK ABOUT THAT LOOSU TO TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก Huh!

Aww, so sweet of TA. Intha tension-la kooda he wants to ask her sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ This makes me really sad. The BGM is just awesome and very sad๐Ÿ˜ณ Huh, that promo scene didnt come yet. Hope nothing happens tomorrow as its friday and then weekend.๐Ÿ˜ญ Next week is tension week for us. How will TA manage with money. Hope nothing happens to Kanagu business, but he wont get angry ana frustated๐Ÿ˜”

Thanks Tanu for the detailed lovely update!๐Ÿ˜Š

I got chill in my spine when I saw the stabber again getting job assigned to spoil Thulasi's face๐Ÿ˜’. Enna Koduram Kumaran๐Ÿคข! Hopefullly Thulasi does not get hurt.

Seriously both TA/T needs to go for an anger management course๐Ÿ˜•. Thulasi, this is not the first time shouting at TA without even allowing him to explain๐Ÿ˜•. TA as usual shouts at Thulasi to show his stress level๐Ÿ˜•.

It was very mean for TA's so called friend to talk cheaply to TA, but TA throwing money at him is totally NOT appreciated๐Ÿ˜’. Bad attitude. TA will learn his lessons in a very hard way. Still now he is hiding the loan matter to Thulasi๐Ÿ˜ก. He will never thirundufy in hiding matter from Thulasi๐Ÿคข. What is the use of crying after that??

omg! Pretty sure Joseph is the spy๐Ÿ˜ฒ. The call he is keeping on getting is from Charu I guess. Suddenly this guy started supporting GW and Charu and trying to put the blame on Sudha now. Total Charu influence.

Last 2 mins for was very touching when TA confessed his mistakes on hurting Deepa and Thulasi๐Ÿค—.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The loser in the first part wanted money for food also..๐Ÿ˜ก...such a shameless creature.
I want TA to become the manager of the Bank where this loser is working and i should see this loser's face then. Mr.Vedhachalm, why cant u recommend TA to bank showing how he is doing a favour when is in suspension...recommed panrathu pannunga...manager a recommened pannunga...๐Ÿ˜›...i know ๐Ÿ˜† original posting iself is a ๐Ÿ˜...engenthu manager...sigh...๐Ÿ˜•

Thulz...un kavalai unaku...
TA...un kavalai unaku......

Mr.TA...when u were so annoyed and disturned bcos ur mom lied or hid about the money matter...what about u man,,,,arent u hiding the loan matter to ur wife...she will also react the same way right...and of course ur mom said it was for ur good...and u too seem to say the same thing...why cant u think that thulz will feel the same name like u felt when some one whom u trust much lies to u...๐Ÿ˜•...when are u going to realise this...๐Ÿ˜•...why cant u just talk to her and decide on what next...

Good one...he sent Deepa a sorry msg...he fees guilty...and not able to face her...๐Ÿ˜•
This character of TA needs to be praised...he seems to be 0% egoless...๐Ÿ‘

As tmrw being friday...oppari by TA is tmrw...๐Ÿ˜•...but it is very sad to see him cry...i think he cannot take the fact that deepa was silent even when she knew she was at no mistake...and how are u going to answer thulz man......

Joseph's talks seems to be suspicious...of all he supports psycho and his mum...and is the director confusing us or is he really a spy...๐Ÿ˜•

OMG...like we all guessed...her face is going to be spoiled by putting acid...hope it does not happen...Mr.K...remember ur TRP counts with such things...please dont execute it...it would be so annoying to see...

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the update.๐Ÿ˜ŠOMG what happened to TA. ?๐Ÿ˜ก He is circulating the money from one person to settle other person's debt. How he will pay kanaguโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜• ithugu mudive illaiya. He is going to end up in a big trouble.

I felt like slapping TA's friend today.  Such horrible person .I understand he is angry at TA. Athukaka ippadiya.๐Ÿ˜ก

Why Joseph is getting continuous calls? If dir is going to show him as spyโ€ฆ apuram enna friendship.ada kadavule? But the chances are more because he only took TA to all the money lenders.  And in today's epi Joseph is trying to brain wash TA๐Ÿ˜ฒ. If Joseph is the spy charu is a muttal to keep him as a spy as when critical situation comesTA will stand behind thuls only. And moreover this money issue is going to make their relationship stronge๐Ÿ˜‰r.

So now wheel if karma has started to play its cards.  The pro. Killer who is going to throw acid on thuls face is going to be caught this time...Nothing bad will happen to thuls.The end of the epi was nice to watch as deepa was a understanding friend and  she used a comforting words on TA. Thuls should learn how to behave and talk to TA. After shouting at TA she will sit and cry...enna ponnuma thuls nee.๐Ÿ˜•
Thank you Tanu ka, for the superfast and wonderful update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today's episode was full of sogam! For this week positive scenes weren't shown. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for the superb update!  Cracker of an episode!!

Creative team needs to a bow for their "devilish writing"; as only Thendral writing team can outdo themselves - they have surpassed the previous torture index for T with an amazingly new devious plotline -  1) Vel Act 1: Vel drove T to the brink i.e. marriage including harming her. Act 2: V, VR  and two gutter ladies drove T from pillar to post accusing T of infidelity, murder .. Etc. Act3: Now GFam L, Stabber, 2 gutter ladies, psycho, loan sharks are getting into the act - T torture includes acid attack, gouging of eyes, public humiliation as result of money... phew ..the list will grow.

Triple whammy  for T & TA from here on:

#1: The mole is Jo, really sad ๐Ÿ˜” - dir has changed Jo into a semi villain - what should be the reason (?!) , worse part is, Jo doing this assignment for money...  Grr...  Jo's is providing update to psycho about T&TA movements and happenings without knowing the motives of psycho. Jo doing his work "sincerely" - lobbying TA hard putting positive spin about psycho ROFL ROFL . Psycho will be hashing her plans from UK.

#2: Stabber is back. GFam Thug jr - L has hired stabber for "assignment".

#3: Loan sharks torture will continue .

TA's brain which has been in cold storage has started to defreeze - TA hinting Jo about him "smelling rat" ๐Ÿ‘ - although faintly about GW's sham, is a huge improvement ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. With stabber back in action, hopefully TA will regain his smartness, valor in time to thrash stabber black and blue while saving his lady love๐Ÿ˜.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and comments ๐Ÿค—.

Oh my Kadavule this friend of TA, he would have eaten the money TA gave him...avlo pana pisaasu he is ๐Ÿ˜ก...heartless creature, pity TA as he such a friend whom he helped .  I did not like the way TA threw the money on his face...sigh. I want this idiot to beg TA for money one day for the curse he gave at T&T in their house ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก.

Yovvv Kumaran, if anything happens to Thulasi's face, the next twist would be yours ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. How cruel can this team think to torture Thulasi ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. Athukku already pazhiyoda irukkara killer ai vera arranging ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜” .

Awww TA was soo sweet when he sms- ed Deepa and he does not hesitate to ask sorry to them if he knows that the mistake is on his side ๐Ÿ‘.

I hope it is not psycho who kept calling Joseph. I thought he made her listen to TA over the phone ๐Ÿ˜• I am really going to kill that psycho ๐Ÿ˜ก.

Originally posted by Shamz.

Uff, im tired. Jos ur talking about Charu life thaane, IF U WANT GO AND GIVE A LIFE TO HER, DONT TALK ABOUT THAT LOOSU TO TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก Huh!

Awww Shammyy darling ๐Ÿค— ...you are scolding that psycho...how happy i am ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  But marupadium un velaiya kaamikka aarambiche...i will kill you ๐Ÿ˜†, don't start to pity her again if she comes back and sheds crocodile tears. You are not a Charu fan anymore, rombha sandhosham...but yes you are right, Joseph is the best jodi for our psycho and especially for her height. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for an awesome and fast update ๐Ÿ‘

Poor TA and Tulasi...really paavama irruku to see both of them. Such a lovely couple and really made for each other...but all these mean people like Charu, GW, Lavanya...etc..etc are not letting them live their life peacefully. 

I am 100% sure now that Joseph is the spy ๐Ÿ˜ก. Poor TA how much he trusts this guy and what on earth makes him stab his own friend on his back ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...

2 weeks back when TA told Joseph that Anandh gave him money, he immediatly asked "yen avan kitta ellam kekara, unnaku panam venumna en kitta mattum kelu"  At that time itself I got doubt on Joseph, but still thot y should he do this spy job for Charu...but now from todays episode its almost confirmed.

Poor TA and Tulasi even people who want to really help them are becoming their villains, like the guy who helped TA to get that job and later started pesturing them for the flight money.

They seem to have villains from all corners, from their friends circle, close family members, even the paid killers and rowdies.

Looks like now Joseph is not going to give this interest money to that rowdy guy and he is going to come and harass Tulasi at home.

Also TA wont be able to settle down Kanagus money and his canteen is also going to be taken away by that rowdy. dunno if Kanagu is also going to turn a villain after that...or he is going to find the truth about Joseph.

Also if Joseph is the spy then there is one more problem for T and T bcos he knows that they keep the key outside and if he takes it and goes in nobody is going to doubt him...psycho adha vachi enna plan panni irruko ๐Ÿคข

How nice it will be if once TA picks up the call psycho makes to Joseph and hears all her plans from her mouth itself.

How nice it will be if Tulasi acts smart when that paid killer tries to throw that acid and pours all the acid in his face...that way she can save herself and also take a revenge on that guy...๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Thanks ma Tanu for the lovely update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am as shocked as u for 2 things

1. Idiot Joseph is defending GW for wat purpose and is bringing up Charu for no reason... so is he spy????? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข If he is then all this kadan kaarangal will be Charu's fault ๐Ÿ‘

2. Acid is confirmed ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. Nooo I knw TA will only love her still but I can't bear to look at a sad pitiful Thulasi and to make it worse Blind Thuls ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please Kumaran, let Thuls be saved and let acid fall on Lavs! ๐Ÿ˜Š