Danger lurking

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I am not getting correct vibes from Anant's family...dinner table dialogs of Bhoot baba gave me this insane idea (hope not true) that are they trying to get Anant - Shagun engagement next day morning. Bhoot baba said some pooja is there in the morning where Pandit is ocming:-(( Hope i am overreacting and this Indeed cannt happen, atleast not the next morning.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown2341 thumbnail
my guess is pooja is for her sister marriage,let us see fingers crossing
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too hope the pooja has nothing to do with the inhouse bhootni - Shagun😑
pgdn thumbnail
Agree with u I hope yesa hi ho I don't think babab will think for anant marriage ya fingers crossing
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Anant has the creepiest family i have ever seen on TV .kahan se in namuno ko pakda CVS ne Ramsay bros ki movies me seπŸ˜†
lenisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope the pooja doesn't have anything to do with Anant-Shagun engagement *fingers crossed*πŸ˜’
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg i was thinking the same thing

did you see how shagun was serving the dinner to anant?
and nobody said nothing...which might mean that theyve all spoken and its final?

fingers crossed it wont be that, but i am just guessing here
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sarika, me too was thinking the same when hitlerji gave his orders for the next morning...n he did not complete his 2nd command thanks to navyas call on anaths cell...

looks like a cell ringing at the grand dinner table is a big unpardonable sin by ananth the way hitler ji glared at him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...im sure if the cell was a chinese manufactured one, it wud have blasted off...unable to take the radiations from hitler...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ooops, what a family!!

but then on second thots, i felt the panditji was coming for nimishas wedding preparations...so im sure badi bhootni will do something n get the engagement drama rolling...n since hitler himself has seen ananths confused state n the cell ringing n ananths restlessness to answer the same, hes sure gonna put two n two together n next week, its torture for us!! im not going to watch ananth getting tied to a bhootni.😑😑😑...i rather watch some horror movie!!πŸ˜‰
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: supria

hey sarika, me too was thinking the same when hitlerji gave his orders for the next morning...n he did not complete his 2nd command thanks to navyas call on anaths cell...

looks like a cell ringing at the grand dinner table is a big unpardonable sin by ananth the way hitler ji glared at him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...im sure if the cell was a chinese manufactured one, it wud have blasted off...unable to take the radiations from hitler...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ooops, what a family!!

but then on second thots, i felt the panditji was coming for nimishas wedding preparations...so im sure badi bhootni will do something n get the engagement drama rolling...n since hitler himself has seen ananths confused state n the cell ringing n ananths restlessness to answer the same, hes sure gonna put two n two together n next week, its torture for us!! im not going to watch ananth getting tied to a bhootni.😑😑😑...i rather watch some horror movie!!πŸ˜‰

@bold I bet..ramsay's heroines are better than Shagun...i so desperately want this shagun track  to end as quickly as possible..
fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 recap is sooo scary 😲 after this bhoot baba may get doubt on anant and here cumes  the phrabalem bahai😑  who executes her plan and tells baba abt  shagun and anant 's engagementπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­