Piya and the new guy scene. Jacob Kinda fine.

AbhiL thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was ready to be taken back as i usually get by new entries. But he wasnt that bad. The scene was nicely constructed. Liked the little convo there. I guess He is also in the 'Sadu' club.πŸ˜† not much involved with ppl.  And as Piya truly sayed 'Weirdo'πŸ˜† giving those philosophy lines.lol.  Lets see how this one plans troubling Abhiya now,lol.
But is it confirmed that he is named 'jacob'🀣

Edit-
its 'Jay'!πŸ˜† they took half of the name only for copyright issuesπŸ˜†
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail
I found him kinda fine too. lets see how he is in future episodes. yea, that weirdo line described it all,loool.

well, bothering Abhiya is already on the plane but Abhay is not there yet:(. We need to see
Sadu vs Weirdo! With Dolly in between.πŸ˜†
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He should clearly not have been named JACOB. πŸ˜³ And he truly was decent so I won't criticize him because of my copyright issue. He seems to be a confident lad and weirdness which he carries is masqueraded, I haven't seen any yet.   
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
THE WOLFIE GUY IS OK I GUESS πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by lizzie1765 - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I find the scene to be okay and the guy might have potential to be werewolf and ...yeh another sadu to enjoy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Good post 😊
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, The scene was more than okay. I liked him. The new Guy is philosophical and believes in destiny. Moreover, he looks like a friendly Guy and would mix well with others in College. He sure is going to be Pia's friend and protector if his character is inspired from Jacob Black of Twilight.
AbhiL thumbnail
@sohanax
hehe, yea Piya like to name the boys alright. Sadu for Abhay, n Weirdo for J... j... jacob< i have to force myself to say thar name. its sounds so wrong. hehe cute 'dolly'!
AbhiL thumbnail
@ Kanky, tell me abt it. i mean seriously? Jacob? i am gonna have a good laugh the first time someone calls him by the name.
True he seemed decent nd calm. but the articles say he is dreadful. donno lets see. The 'weirdo' part was just cute.
AbhiL thumbnail
@lizzie756- thumbs up;)
@abhaylove, yea their scene was nice. Are Sadu is as name copyrighted to Abhay. ye wala 'weirdo' hai! lol
thnx:)
AbhiL thumbnail
@Anamika. even i hope for the friendly protector with Piya n Abhiya. not keeping hopes high though as some articles says opposite. way to early to judge eaither way though.
I just know i enjoyed the scene n piyas expressions in the otherwise way to dragged episode, except for Piyas 'abhay name' feeling scenes. He didnt seem as one in the crowd but the type who handles the crowd as a peace of cake.