India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

I am still confused

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
 I have been watching for a long time and I am sorry but I am very very confused as to why Gauri has this hatred toward Jagya's family.

I don't understand it she is a very educated young girl and if it wasn't for Aanandi and her father and mother in law she would end up being Jagya's second wife and no one would have respect for her at all.

Aanandi and her in laws have done the right thing by breaking the marriage for her and for her to continue with her life. I understand that ppl in the village made it hard for her and her fmaily but I don't understand this hatred that she is caring with her about this family.

SHe can hate Jaget or Jagya because he has lied to her and didn't inform her that he was married, but  not his family.

Her reasoning is not good enough at all. So let see if she was married to him as a child bride she would be cooking, cleaning, after him and his family and his first wife all day and night. Forget about being a doctor or studying or anything else for that matter. She would always hear ppl talking about how is is the second wife and she is not important or she means less then Anandi , so she the village ppl would still make her life miserable.

This way she got a chance to become a doctor and go out of the village and do what she wants to do.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlaisha.damorvivacious_priyasmartcammoosSuchi-

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Excellent points there and I couldn't agree more.. I am as much baffled as u are in that area but I think Gauri's childhood torment is stopping her from thinking rationally here. Other than that, the only reason for her such a behavior/hatred could be that it is after all a soap and her hatred could become the driving force to move the story ahead as the CVs wish to do ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaammoosSuchi-

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

The wounds given to child in his/her childhood always remain in the mind.

The child marriage was no less than a shock to Gauri, plus she remembers only a family where she was forcefully marred and again left by them because of which further humiliation fir her family...
Child knows only that has happened, why? who did this? who is right ? dont come in the mind when all these things takes place in child's life...
Hence the repulsion from Dadisa and her family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcSuchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

I have been watching for a long time and I am sorry but I am very very confused as to why Gauri has this hatred toward Jagya's family.

I don't understand it she is a very educated young girl and if it wasn't for Aanandi and her father and mother in law she would end up being Jagya's second wife and no one would have respect for her at all.

Aanandi and her in laws have done the right thing by breaking the marriage for her and for her to continue with her life. I understand that ppl in the village made it hard for her and her fmaily but I don't understand this hatred that she is caring with her about this family.

SHe can hate Jaget or Jagya because he has lied to her and didn't inform her that he was married, but  not his family.

Her reasoning is not good enough at all. So let see if she was married to him as a child bride she would be cooking, cleaning, after him and his family and his first wife all day and night. Forget about being a doctor or studying or anything else for that matter. She would always hear ppl talking about how is is the second wife and she is not important or she means less then Anandi , so she the village ppl would still make her life miserable.

This way she got a chance to become a doctor and go out of the village and do what she wants to do.

I think it is more a hatred of the situation that she and her family were put into and what they had to endure at the hands of the villagers and the Panchayat. She will also remember that Dadisa despite her protesting forced her into the marriage.

I saw that she remembered that Anandi helped her down the stairs and Jagya refused her...so I think for a child the shame and humiliation of her parents will be the catalyst for her actions now and not the good that came out of the marriage being annulled.

If her bade papa can make her see sense then she might have a rethink but the first reaction is a knee jerk reaction so I guess she will not be feeling very kindly towards the family.

As for Jagya, I hope she has some choice words and action for him...maybe after all this we will find that Bhairon in effect paid for her education and things will ease off...but I too, hope that Gauri does not go down the revenge track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonu.703

Originally posted by pretty54

gauri is total deperate and confused idiot

1. you point is valid, why she feels bad
2. she calsl badey papa to ahve views and literally has thrown of his views, mostly young lads do that, but usually they dont ask opinions
3. this one tries to act tooo too smart

acha fhatka mila usko
and another thing what piqued me is (i am not sure, ho skata hain remembers so much)- ye u all ahve seen what sort of age she was when small may be 8-9yrs ?? what say, abhee tak usko sab yaad ahin flashbakc, your views

and what louse - there is no change for 15=20years with   J A I T SA R bustand boards - dont tell me - its till looked same or the flash back was with alphabets.

Oh Shonu, she has a right to be desperate...she loves Jagya and she has just realised that he has lied to her...so she is desperate to find out how many lies he has said...I don't blame her for being confused because she does not know what to believe anymore.

Yes, she should have paid more attention to bade papa's warnings but when you are in love you tend to let your heart rule your head.

You will be surprised how much a child remembers specially when it had such an impact on her family and the treatment that followed. Children have a knack of remembering things even adults forget.

I think what they are trying to show is some memories of Jaitser which have not changed are now reminding her of the time she had come there...Don't take everything literally ...CV's are at least keeping the storyline moving...some things you need to ignore because there are a million bloopers in this serial.Smile

nutmeg7Suchi-

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Nice post... As long as I understand..in telly sopas the women have their brains to some extend and doesnt show any symptoms of their presence when they are most needed.. Gauri being an educated and on the verge of being a sucessful doctor cant see that the dark incident in her life has changed it for her own good. She cant see that if Bahiron had not refised to accept her as their bahu she would have been rotting in the same kitchen like Anandi and Jagya would have been with someone else in the city.. I can never understand the telly heroinesD'oh

Originally posted by sudha100

The wounds given to child in his/her childhood always remain in the mind.Child knows only that has happened, why? who did this? who is right ? dont come in the mind when all these things takes place in child's life...Hence the repulsion from Dadisa and her family...

Agree... child knows only that much.. but now she is all grown up and supposed to be educated..why cant she see the facts or atleast try to analyse them and see the positive part of the dark side...Confused

Edited by ammoos - 27 May 2011 at 6:04am

ghotalazSuchi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index