Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

26th may WU...bholapan Vs laalchipan (Page 2)

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Thanks Saman for the update. I am losing interest day by day. Ouch

Vese ye log kabhi bhi gifts ke dibbe nahi kholte... aur aaj jab Akshi se galati hui usi din kholaDead... ab ye sab crap koi kyu dekhna chahegaDeadDead... CVs shud stop all this... Bindiya..Angry no words... aur G3 cemeleon... aa gai n aapni asal roop mein... AngryAngry 

haa me bhi wahi soch rahi thi aaj tak kabhi box ko kholne ke liye nhi kaha aaj ga3 ko suja ki rama ben ki fav color jaan ne ka ek se badkar ek ghatiya epi aese hi chalta raha na toh yrkkh band hone ki naubat aajaayegi...OuchOuch

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Vese ye log kabhi bhi gifts ke dibbe nahi kholte... aur aaj jab Akshi se galati hui usi din kholaDead... ab ye sab crap koi kyu dekhna chahegaDeadDead... CVs shud stop all this... Bindiya..Angry no words... aur G3 cemeleon... aa gai n aapni asal roop mein... AngryAngry 

haa me bhi wahi soch rahi thi aaj tak kabhi box ko kholne ke liye nhi kaha aaj ga3 ko suja ki rama ben ki fav color jaan ne ka ek se badkar ek ghatiya epi aese hi chalta raha na toh yrkkh band hone ki naubat aajaayegi...OuchOuch

Agree on you @Bold Part... You know Saman... My Mom(in India) used to watch YR.. & told me to watch to kill time... I started it & liked it... and Last weekend I was talking to her.. and she was like.. tu abhi bhi dekhti hai.. mene to kab ka band kar diya... kehti hai.. jab bhi G3 aur Rajshree dikhte hai galti se to me TV hi band kar deti hoon...LOLOuch...

Edited by Sachi16 - 26 May 2011 at 12:05pm
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Agree on you @Bold Part... You know Saman... My Mom(in India) used to watch YR.. & told me to watch to kill time... I started it & liked it... and Last weekend I was talking to her.. and she was like.. tu abhi bhi dekhti hai.. mene to kab ka band kar diya... kehti hai.. jab bhi G3 aur Rajshree dikhte hai galti se to me TV hi band kar deti hoon...LOLOuch...
but me toh chahkar bhi ise band nhi kar sakti hu itna addiction ho gaya hai & isi baat ka cv's bahut faayda uthate haiAngryAngry kamse kam 10 in ke liye toh naksh scene honi chahiya kise chahiye unki faaltu scenes kaun intrested hai saas bahu ko dekhne me...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

Edbelab Groupbie
Edbelab
Edbelab

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 the super fast update saman Smile
this bindiya Angry Ouch Dead why doesn't RR comes back and take away his bundriya with him...i m jst fed up of her she z so anoyin that wen i c her on screen i feel like Angry i can't even translate it into words...bloody hell jelousy queen Dead

saman.17

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

but me toh chahkar bhi ise band nhi kar sakti hu itna addiction ho gaya hai & isi baat ka cv's bahut faayda uthate haiAngryAngry kamse kam 10 in ke liye toh naksh scene honi chahiya kise chahiye unki faaltu scenes kaun intrested hai saas bahu ko dekhne me...Dead
Ya.. CVs fayda hi to utha rahe hai.. Loyal viewers ka... Dead... pata nahi kab dhang ka kuch dikhayenge... 2009 jesa year YR ke liye kabhi nahi aayega.. yar kya ek se badhakar ek tracks the... so touching...Smile aur har ek track ka real life se kuch connection hota tha... aur jab se Nandu ka affair hua Mohit se... purana wala YR to pata nahi kaha kho gaya...ConfusedConfused
_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Thank u soo much for the awesome update Saman...:-)
Plzzz some1 call RR and tell him to cum and take his Bindiya way can't tolerate her anymore... I feel akshara is trying to be happy and forget about the MC but the others not letting her forget it...

saman.17

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. What a terrible woman this Bindiya is. Pura zeher bhara hai usme.

saman.17

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
akshi is attcking two vampires of yrkkh [bindya and her mom] ghatiya characters of yrkkh and gay3 also joining them to attack akshi how akshi is going to come out of this devil's attack yaar she is very weak character of yrkkh and really never showed her strong and may be naitik too join agains t akshi becoz of anu akshi is not concentrating on her work, really two vampire and one wolf gay3 really pathetic characters and dont know who is going to help akshi come ou t of this vl akshi survive in this battle or not?she has no supportive system becoz gay3 anytime can naitik on hr side so akshi vl be let alone how she vl survive?no strentght ,no self respect, she say sorry if also not her fault how she vl survive never shown maturity like naitik did during batwaara. what do u think vl akshi survive or not becoz of mc she suffered lot she vl come to know true colors of gay3 too

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index