India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Beeji's house mystery plan?

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Don't you think guys all this plan by MSK.

Point no.1- Sawakar sold the house someone else, may that person plan by MSK.

Point no.2- MSK will be came over there and buy that house again from the new owner at any cost.

Point no.3- In that case they will stay in same house.

Another point - May before transfer the paper means registry he will be pay all money to that Sawakar and save their house. But this chance very low.

Edited by mrko - 26 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmianshra

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Well it could be Maan knew of what Teji was going through since he was driving him around. Remember  Teji came before time on Karwa Chauth day and Maan had smirk he had made it happen.  So probably before the house got sold to third party Maan bought it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrko

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Well it could be Maan knew of what Teji was going through since he was driving him around. Remember  Teji came before time on Karwa Chauth day and Maan had smirk he had made it happen.  So probably before the house got sold to third party Maan bought it.

If he did that way then his own image will be destroyed again. He wants to recover his image there. This is just my thinking.

May you also right. He want's to show them that what he will do for her Geet.

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrko

Originally posted by gshow2011

If he did that way then his own image will be destroyed again. He wants to recover his image there. This is just my thinking.

May you also right. He want's to show them that what he will do for her Geet.

I agree...I don't think Maan would have done that...that would ruin his image in front of the family and if Geet would find out imagine what would happen...we would go  through another  MU...NAHIN BABAJICry
Now I do agree...maan will handle the problem now...he will help them out...maybe he knew Teji did this from beginning, but I don't think this would be his plan...

Only one thing can be...maybe Maan knew from before that Teji ne ghar girvi pe rakha and found out ke the guy was going to sell it and bought it so no one else would, but even that I don't think Maan would do...but I do know one thing, Maan will handle the problem now for sureBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top