India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Today's Episode/precap (Page 4)

ShivAnyafan Senior Member
ShivAnyafan
ShivAnyafan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Veer is dumb idiot...Theres a saying "Once bitten twice shy" but this harvard graduate akal ka istemaal karta hi nahin. if I was Veer I would be cautious...I would at least call Ichcha to confirm the hotel bookings and also the change in the room numbers. I would know somethings fishy as this hotel thing has happened before. Veer was thinking abt Tapasya looking at the rose...God his brains have gone in the drain. Full dimagg ka dahi ho gaya hai uska.

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

A dumb move by SnS when bundelas had filed an FIR against SnS when police is keeping an eye on SnS and then they are trying to frame Veer...police or anyone really going to buy their story...

I think this time Sns will be caught as they will try to malign and try to frame Veer for rape...Veer will talk to Satya clarify what happened in childhood apologize and probably will pull back his FIR and let Satya go free...

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Tomorrow they should finish this SnS track yah Ek maha episode kar ke khatam kare yeh SnS ka stupid track ab toh IPL bhee khatam hoh jayega...Taps Ichcha kee dosti bhee hoh gayee...SleepySleepy

UT should move ahead with Rathore track now...we will get to see some good acting the least Smile

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

Veer is dumb idiot...Theres a saying "Once bitten twice shy" but this harvard graduate akal ka istemaal karta hi nahin. if I was Veer I would be cautious...I would at least call Ichcha to confirm the hotel bookings and also the change in the room numbers. I would know somethings fishy as this hotel thing has happened before. Veer was thinking abt Tapasya looking at the rose...God his brains have gone in the drain. Full dimagg ka dahi ho gaya hai uska.
When Veer said Ichcha is not capable of planning the adesh palan day all by herself...offcourse ichcha was never into partying, clubs, hotels etc...if he thinks ichcha is boring which is what he is thinking her to be (chuee muee not bold beautiful) what made him fall head over heels for her Confused...ichcha is stupid to let Taps plan for her...its time with Veer cvs should let Ichch do things her way instead of having Taps butt into Veer and Ichcha's personal life making them do things her way...Ichcha and Veer have had good times their own style...this whole this is weird and impersonal...Taps admitted she is doing all this goodie gud act and inreturn her father is happy and Veer is speaking nicely to her ConfusedConfused Ichcha is blind to all this in her love for Taps...ichcha needs another jhatka and wake up calll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12Roshini1494

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I think may be it is a dream or what ever CV's knows
sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

It was a date rape drug they put in his drink earlier yet Veer is dumb not ot understand they were using Sachi to frame his for rape...Veer understands from his dialogue yesterday bandele kee aag will drive Satya to extremes...he should be smart enought this time...may be he will fake his drowsiness
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
such a horrible precap, drama daalne ke liye kuch bhi dikhaaoge,
sanchi ko mazaa aa raha hainDeadDeadDeadhaan madam ko first time mauka mil raha hain blouse faadne kaaDead
and how could s and s know abt this, its such a big blooper, Angry
shame on satya using her sis like this,
and veer what to tell abt this looser, again phans gayaa woh , kabhi khud bki akal lagao , har time iccha bachane nahin aayegi

ShivAnyafan Senior Member
ShivAnyafan
ShivAnyafan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
yes how did SS come to know abt Silver Arch hotel ka surprise?Confused

Go to top