Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sanchi was looking like a dayan πŸ˜† so ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuckπŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

it was  a disgusting precap... and how did Veer manage to fall in the same trap again ... how daft can he be πŸ˜‘🀒 ... and the Cvs have nothing better to show ... so they repeat the same crap all over again with a different end this time ... most boring track ever...
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sanchi was looking like manjulika of bhool bhulaiya.the whole plan is quite disgusting...putting your sister's honour at stake for revenge is really cheap🀒. Edited by Prithika_C - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was ok but precap my god!!!!

I cant find words to say how shameful this whole track of s&s is turningout to b... What was sachi yelling all his honour n reputation n all name fame will b gone, its her who is losing all that doing this kinda stuff in vengence...seriously satya is horrible to misuse his sis that way, cant even describe the disgust!!!
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veer is dumb idiot...Theres a saying "Once bitten twice shy" but this harvard graduate akal ka istemaal karta hi nahin. if I was Veer I would be cautious...I would at least call Ichcha to confirm the hotel bookings and also the change in the room numbers. I would know somethings fishy as this hotel thing has happened before. Veer was thinking abt Tapasya looking at the rose...God his brains have gone in the drain. Full dimagg ka dahi ho gaya hai uska.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A dumb move by SnS when bundelas had filed an FIR against SnS when police is keeping an eye on SnS and then they are trying to frame Veer...police or anyone really going to buy their story...

I think this time Sns will be caught as they will try to malign and try to frame Veer for rape...Veer will talk to Satya clarify what happened in childhood apologize and probably will pull back his FIR and let Satya go free...

sps0114 thumbnail

Tomorrow they should finish this SnS track yah Ek maha episode kar ke khatam kare yeh SnS ka stupid track ab toh IPL bhee khatam hoh jayega...Taps Ichcha kee dosti bhee hoh gayee...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

UT should move ahead with Rathore track now...we will get to see some good acting the least 😊

sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

Veer is dumb idiot...Theres a saying "Once bitten twice shy" but this harvard graduate akal ka istemaal karta hi nahin. if I was Veer I would be cautious...I would at least call Ichcha to confirm the hotel bookings and also the change in the room numbers. I would know somethings fishy as this hotel thing has happened before. Veer was thinking abt Tapasya looking at the rose...God his brains have gone in the drain. Full dimagg ka dahi ho gaya hai uska.

When Veer said Ichcha is not capable of planning the adesh palan day all by herself...offcourse ichcha was never into partying, clubs, hotels etc...if he thinks ichcha is boring which is what he is thinking her to be (chuee muee not bold beautiful) what made him fall head over heels for her πŸ˜•...ichcha is stupid to let Taps plan for her...its time with Veer cvs should let Ichch do things her way instead of having Taps butt into Veer and Ichcha's personal life making them do things her way...Ichcha and Veer have had good times their own style...this whole this is weird and impersonal...Taps admitted she is doing all this goodie gud act and inreturn her father is happy and Veer is speaking nicely to her πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Ichcha is blind to all this in her love for Taps...ichcha needs another jhatka and wake up calll
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think may be it is a dream or what ever CV's knows
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

It was a date rape drug they put in his drink earlier yet Veer is dumb not ot understand they were using Sachi to frame his for rape...Veer understands from his dialogue yesterday bandele kee aag will drive Satya to extremes...he should be smart enought this time...may be he will fake his drowsiness