itz still our very own kmh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hello evry1... m makin a post aftr a long tym...
2day my post is regardin d last epi n d entire season...

it startd wid animosity between 2 families...wat lukd lyk a perfect setting for a modern romeo n juliet turned out to b sumthng much more different yet vry similar...sumthng more exciting bt romantic..😊

n wat added to the excitment was d jungle track...i remember watching those epis wen no1 was arnd so dat i cud njoy the arjuhi effect completely...the eyelocks, the handcuff problem...d list jus goes on...(n m sure d girls will agree wid me dat karan lukd xceptionally hawwt!! during the jungle track...actually he always dus bt still he was hotter in those scenes when he n arohi had to sleep next 2 eachother)😳

then came Arjun ka ghar chodna track...a vry emotional n vry passionate track...it brought out the best in both the actorsπŸ‘...n it also reminded me a lot of kmh1 where arjun left evrythn fr arohi...

den the whole misunderstanding over rashiz miscarriage... n the entry of Raj roll no.31...hayyy kya chemistry hoti thi arjuhi ke beeche during deir fights... n raj only added tadka 2 d whole thing...absolutly fantastic... n phir aaye humare pyaare sabke dulaare dhondhu ji!!! m sure poore forum mein kisi ke liye itne hate topics nahi khule honge jitne dhondz ke liye khule the...πŸ˜ƒ

the star of the show apart frm arjuhi in those days was Raj ⭐️ he jus rocd...the advice he gave to arjun jus made me roll on the floor... n hw cn v 4get dadi...if i ever meet her m gnna hug her fr helpin arjuhi unite 😊

and then came the confession...i was speechless...it may nt hv been 2 sum ppl a vry amazing confession bt 2 me it was beautiful...showd the passion between them...  n to n xtent brought bac the kmh1 flavour...πŸ˜ƒ...n the fake liplock infrnt of KSA n RPSπŸ˜†(RPS kitna beshaarm hai cnt he c dat 2 pplr kissing y did he hv 2 interrupt 😳 )

then arjuhi ka seperation n gauri madam ke vaat happend...n den d last KSA shooting track happend n so v came a full circle...

throughout all of us deep down compared it 2 kmh1 n tho kmh2 lackd in sum areas it did well in others...i dnt deny dat the end was rather disappointing specially the wedding scene...(budget constraints kya itne high the ki dey cudnt afford 2 shoot a freash scene??🀒 ) n also no sr happend!!😭

but guyz all said and dun it was a joy ride wasnt it?? it was a treat 2 see karanika bac on screen wid a wonderful cast 2 compliment dem n a vry promising story line... the show myt hv nt dun well n may not hv been as passionate as kmh1 bt it still always made us ask ki kitni mohabbat hai b'ween arjuhi...d romance always made us blush n drool...n it alwys made us feel ki kash humari lyf mein bhi koi aisa hota jus lyk it made us feel d last tym...

so even tho v cud murder d cvs ryt nw n nt regret it coz of d disappointing endin...itz still r vry own kmh...d kmh v luvd n still luv... d kmh fr wich v hope has a 3rd season...πŸ˜ƒ

n 1ce again letz all ask ourselves ki aakhir kitani mohabbat hai?😊

plz do share ur views...n incase i'v missd nythn do temmme...n plz no bashing...

50 views n no replies?! 😭
 completely agree with u :) right now feel like😭
  The journey of KMH will forver stay with me!! Love you Kitani <3
very well said

completly agree wit u

missin khm tho :((
Nice post. KMH2 you will remain always in my heart.
But as the show ended πŸ’”πŸ˜­