India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Baba hein yaa Bhooth!!! (Page 4)

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
y is anant tooo much afraid of his dad n grandpa?

he is very much himself once he is out of that jungle house.. but y is he being treated as a thief in jail? his expressions wen he see his dad or granpa is like a deer who sees a lion... y is he made a slave in his house?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with u, anant was talking to navya but it was obviously unknown by baba whether to whom anant is talking is a guy or a gal so wat is the point of getting scared by seeing baba? and those expressions of anant was really looking as if he has not seen his grandfather but a ghost LOLLOLand even baba stood their with a sarcastic smile which could fear anybody not just anant!!ROFLROFL
love
arushi

deeps07

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by starangel

haan deepz yeh baba tho seriously bhooth yaar...Angrypicnic par bhi nahi choda aur yaha bhi..Angry.becharre anant darr ke maare pagal ho jayegaCry

i so hope ki ek din anant might have his limit with darnaa manaa hein life and he will call it an end and fight for his love and want navya back Day DreamingDay Dreaming..and not a  a bhoothni for a wife.Confused...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

hey deeps, these pesky sisters...we all know that ananth is supposed to get engaged to the cartoon...but u found a better word...bhootni...AngryAngry well said, i loved it...after all, cartoons are so cutee n calling shagun a cartoon wud be an insult to cartoons...hate the way these sisters twist their faces, n hitler babaji does not sense their evil...Winkhave never seen him glaring at  these bhootnis like he does n scares the wits out of ananth n the audience...i really feel so bad for antahs bro for being tied lifelong to this badi bhootni ...thanks to the recording options in DTH, i just forward these terrible scenes n escape the torture...WinkWink

deeps07

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Omg..! Dhat baba of hix gives meh shudders down my back. Hex juxt so creepy. Ev1 the indian bhoothx arent so horrifying..Wacko And the way he stares dhatx dead weird..

deeps07

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
You are right...ROFL
What was wrong with everyone, Dadaji is family member naa, cant stand even a fone ring...Ermm
As if he is hitler of house, sometimes fear is misinterpreted as respect the former in this case
Baba's thought should have haunted in picnic too, Tongue
Wonder what baba would have donte to Anant if he would have forgotten to bring chandan ROFL

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

omg deeps,truely but that baba ,cant he understand their child,why not give them little freedomAngryAngry
you know i think when that baba would have born ,his mother would have drink karele ka juice ,or AngryLOL or his mother would be in hitlers relative LOLLOL
but one thing anant is so much afraid of baba ,agar  aise hi chalta raha ,then how will he fight for navya?Confused

he will surely fight for navya yaar...love is very powerful...even the bhoothalay could not survive the power of love...WinkDay Dreaming...anyways...one thing is always trueWink...even though anant is damn afraid of his family.Geek..he always has had everything his wayCool...he is very good at wordsWink...and i think he can manage anything by his lovely words...Day Dreaming
deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

You are right...ROFL
What was wrong with everyone, Dadaji is family member naa, cant stand even a fone ring...Ermm
As if he is hitler of house, sometimes fear is misinterpreted as respect the former in this case
Baba's thought should have haunted in picnic too, Tongue
Wonder what baba would have donte to Anant if he would have forgotten to bring chandan ROFL

ROFL...really...he ouwld have beaten him with his walking stick i suppose...D'oh...
@bold ..thats exactly what is happening hereStern Smile...though i dont think anyone in anant's family is ever going to accept that...LOL
deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by starangel

haan deepz yeh baba tho seriously bhooth yaar...Angrypicnic par bhi nahi choda aur yaha bhi..Angry.becharre anant darr ke maare pagal ho jayegaCry

i so hope ki ek din anant might have his limit with darnaa manaa hein life and he will call it an end and fight for his love and want navya back Day DreamingDay Dreaming..and not a  a bhoothni for a wife.Confused...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

well said Deeps...  but i can't imagine how anant will open his mouth infront of his grandpa...LOL LOL

well...then it will turn out good to see it happening...in the current situation its difficult to imagine...but let him realize whats navya for him and what would it be like losing her forever.Embarrassed..then we would see a new anant...Wink...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index