Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

No kidding!! Baba has the creepiest stare ever..😳
My poor Anant looks like he is about to wet his pants each time he has to confront the creepy old dude..🀣

OMG, ur sense of humour... Ha ha ha...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: laddoo598

No kidding!! Baba has the creepiest stare ever..😳
My poor Anant looks like he is about to wet his pants each time he has to confront the creepy old dude..🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg deeps,truely but that baba ,cant he understand their child,why not give them little freedom😑😑
you know i think when that baba would have born ,his mother would have drink karele ka juice ,or πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† or his mother would be in hitlers relative πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but one thing anant is so much afraid of baba ,agar  aise hi chalta raha ,then how will he fight for navya?πŸ˜•
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[🀣🀣
How true..
mujhe lagta hai bachpan se yahi look de de kar darraa rakha hoga...woh TV ke ander the, still I cudnt breath..poor Anant ka kya haal ho raha hoga!πŸ˜†
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
y is anant tooo much afraid of his dad n grandpa?

he is very much himself once he is out of that jungle house.. but y is he being treated as a thief in jail? his expressions wen he see his dad or granpa is like a deer who sees a lion... y is he made a slave in his house?
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i completely agree with u, anant was talking to navya but it was obviously unknown by baba whether to whom anant is talking is a guy or a gal so wat is the point of getting scared by seeing baba? and those expressions of anant was really looking as if he has not seen his grandfather but a ghost πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and even baba stood their with a sarcastic smile which could fear anybody not just anant!!🀣🀣
love
arushi
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

i so hope ki ek din anant might have his limit with darnaa manaa hein life and he will call it an end and fight for his love and want navya back 😍😍..and not a  a bhoothni for a wife.πŸ˜•...😍😍
😍

hey deeps, these pesky sisters...we all know that ananth is supposed to get engaged to the cartoon...but u found a better word...bhootni...AngryAngry well said, i loved it...after all, cartoons are so cutee n calling shagun a cartoon wud be an insult to cartoons...hate the way these sisters twist their faces, n hitler babaji does not sense their evil...πŸ˜‰have never seen him glaring at  these bhootnis like he does n scares the wits out of ananth n the audience...i really feel so bad for antahs bro for being tied lifelong to this badi bhootni ...thanks to the recording options in DTH, i just forward these terrible scenes n escape the torture...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Omg..! Dhat baba of hix gives meh shudders down my back. Hex juxt so creepy. Ev1 the indian bhoothx arent so horrifying.. And the way he stares dhatx dead weird..
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are right...🀣
What was wrong with everyone, Dadaji is family member naa, cant stand even a fone ring...πŸ€”
As if he is hitler of house, sometimes fear is misinterpreted as respect the former in this case
Baba's thought should have haunted in picnic too, πŸ˜›
Wonder what baba would have donte to Anant if he would have forgotten to bring chandan 🀣
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

omg deeps,truely but that baba ,cant he understand their child,why not give them little freedom😑😑

you know i think when that baba would have born ,his mother would have drink karele ka juice ,or πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† or his mother would be in hitlers relative πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but one thing anant is so much afraid of baba ,agar  aise hi chalta raha ,then how will he fight for navya?πŸ˜•

he will surely fight for navya yaar...love is very powerful...even the bhoothalay could not survive the power of love...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜...anyways...one thing is always trueπŸ˜‰...even though anant is damn afraid of his family.πŸ€“..he always has had everything his way😎...he is very good at wordsπŸ˜‰...and i think he can manage anything by his lovely words...😍