Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Liana-

🀣 totally agree with u dear but mujhe to baba bhoot se bhi bhayankar lagte hai😳 uppar se anant ka xpression 🀣

really...anant looks like he feels suffocation in baba's presence...🀣🀣🀣...
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

really...the look on anant's faceπŸ˜†...he looked like he was cornered by a bhooth..πŸ€ͺ.and baba too seemed like a bhooth smiling on his prey😈...kyaa expression thaa.πŸ€”...actually he scared the hell out of me too...🀣...it was as if i was not watching a family drama...but a family kaa horror drama...🀣🀣🀣...actually i had been wondering.πŸ€”...bachapann mein iss baba ne aisa kyaa dikhaakar daraa diyaa hoga inn bichaaro ko jiss'se ithne bade hone ke baad bhi unhein dekhkar saas lenaa bhool jaathe hein yeh...πŸ€“πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣
🀣
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i so hope ki ek din anant might have his limit with darnaa manaa hein life and he will call it an end and fight for his love and want navya back 😍😍..and not a  a bhoothni for a wife.πŸ˜•...😍😍
😍

he will surely do tiz deepz...im sure abt tiz..he will stand fr navya😳
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anant ke boltein bund ho jate hain baba ke samne n d way he smiles its just killing looks actually its baba ke killing looks bechara anant durr jata hain aur kuch bol nahi pata hw sad
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i so hope ki ek din anant might have his limit with darnaa manaa hein life and he will call it an end and fight for his love and want navya back 😍😍..and not a  a bhoothni for a wife.πŸ˜•...😍😍
😍

well said Deeps...  but i can't imagine how anant will open his mouth infront of his grandpa...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkaur92

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

really...the look on anant's faceπŸ˜†...he looked like he was cornered by a bhooth..πŸ€ͺ.and baba too seemed like a bhooth smiling on his prey😈...kyaa expression thaa.πŸ€”...actually he scared the hell out of me too...🀣...it was as if i was not watching a family drama...but a family kaa horror drama...🀣🀣🀣...actually i had been wondering.πŸ€”...bachapann mein iss baba ne aisa kyaa dikhaakar daraa diyaa hoga inn bichaaro ko jiss'se ithne bade hone ke baad bhi unhein dekhkar saas lenaa bhool jaathe hein yeh...πŸ€“πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ha ha ha, reading ur topic. I was like on top of laughter. U r damn funny.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No kidding!! Baba has the creepiest stare ever..😳
My poor Anant looks like he is about to wet his pants each time he has to confront the creepy old dude..🀣
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
y he has to b scared???😳 kha thori na jayenge baba anant ko
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
UDI BABA ka expressions sach mein bhooth wala yaar..😲.koi bhi uske samne tho mar jayegaπŸ˜†