awww!!!!!anant lost n navya thoughtz!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by smitasmita

True contrast shown today - Anant a guy who handles everything outside so tactfully can't even talk freely at his home. A a shy Navya handled the situation at some so beautifully , I loved their family scene a lot today . the way the two girls were pataofying the angry Dadi . It was a cute scene.

yea that was a perfect scene.  that scene reminded me of my sis and bro.. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Liana-

very well said shelly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and now im wondering itni kadwi family mein anant jaise sweet boy kaise payeda hogaya🀣

is family mein ek exceptional case hai chechi anant ki ma..thtz y he born there..πŸ˜†

very well said shelly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and now im wondering itni kadwi family mein anant jaise sweet boy kaise payeda hogaya🀣

that's a nice question...πŸ˜† 🀣

True contrast shown today - Anant a guy who handles everything outside so tactfully can't even talk freely at his home. A a shy Navya handled the situation at some so beautifully , I loved their family scene a lot today . the way the two girls were pataofying the angry Dadi . It was a cute scene.

yes honestly speaking i like Navya's family alot though they hv some restrictions they are friendly with their kids and thts very important..but its really strange to see how anant stay normal at college and bcom too scared at homeπŸ˜•sb baba ka maya hai🀣 and the poti dadi scene was tooo cute😳

🀣

Puri family big pirablem hai...in sabko zoo ya circus mein bhej do ..

noo i'll giv diff punishment..tht s except anant nd anant mom..puri family ko ek room mein bandh karke tey hav 2 listen rama's hinglish fullday nd UDIBABA expressions closeup shot mein...πŸ˜†

sahi baat hai ...Anant ko atleast soch samajh kar paida hona chahiye tha...yehi ghar mila tha usse.

Hitler soch rahe honge ki kuch to manufacturing defect hai anant me...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by starangel

is family mein ek exceptional case hai chechi anant ki ma..thtz y he born there..πŸ˜†

Bechaari woh to in logon ke beech me phas gayi...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yes honestly speaking i like Navya's family alot though they hv some restrictions they are friendly with their kids and thts very important..but its really strange to see how anant stay normal at college and bcom too scared at homeπŸ˜•sb baba ka maya hai🀣 and the poti dadi scene was tooo cute😳
ya navya parents are too good,they have not kept restrictions on navya too much,they are so friendly and even supportive ,thats why navya is soo free at her home,and regarding anant family they are so 😑😑😑,but ya navya is an ideal beti and future bahuEmbarrassed
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Hitler soch rahe honge ki kuch to manufacturing defect hai anant me...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kuch nahii chechi...bahut lol...specially expressionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
to sab Pirablam hai... Bahote bada pirablam...πŸ˜†

🀣

Puri family big pirablem hai...in sabko zoo ya circus mein bhej do ..

noo i'll giv diff punishment..tht s except anant nd anant mom..puri family ko ek room mein bandh karke tey hav 2 listen rama's hinglish fullday nd UDIBABA expressions closeup shot mein...πŸ˜†

b apre such a tough punishment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but  yaaa,then that baba will leave all his kadwapan and will  take samadhi πŸ˜†