awww!!!!!anant lost n navya thoughtz!!!! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

between guys ,i  think we should get a song sequense on anya where anant is trying to manofy navya
it will b e so romantic😳

Thats a very good idea 😊
Originally posted by shelly_nair

OMG...🀣 .. to paka woh samadhi se wapis udke aayega and will start staring at these ppl in his usual hitler mod...πŸ˜†.

🀣🀣🀣
🀣

hhahahahahhh  reallyy amazing discussion going on but worried abt navyaa uski tou jaan niklegee babajee se and woh bua daadi woh kahegee
" ka har waqt khoyee khoyee rehtee hoo din mein bhi sapnay dekhtee hoo koi kaam dhandha hai nahi mahrani ko bas har waqt pati ke saath hasee thitora lagaya hua hai"

hahahehaha seriously think abt this scene aur woh bechari navyaa dekhtee he rahegee chup chaap
Originally posted by Anant_lover

it's only a matter of time i'm sure rama's gonna pop up the anant shagun topic soon🀒

hey, me too felt that at the end of yesday's episode when ananth was forzen in front of babaji n seeing todays precap...the cell ring continuously n anaths expressions, hitler baba wud put things together... n badi bhootni wud add all the spice n get him enforce the engagement law! poor poor ananth...😭😭😭
UDI BABA ki jai ho...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by supria

hey, me too felt that at the end of yesday's episode when ananth was forzen in front of babaji n seeing todays precap...the cell ring continuously n anaths expressions, hitler baba wud put things together... n badi bhootni wud add all the spice n get him enforce the engagement law! poor poor ananth...😭😭😭

kya kare yaar UDI BABA ki expressions kuch aise thi na..isliye hamare anant bahut darr gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deeps07

really...even i felt some sort of relief today.😳...whatever might be brewing in his head...the fact is that his head is full of navyaπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ...not even his militant family...and this pleases me a lottt...😍😍😍😍...

awww...πŸ˜‰deeps n i was a bit angry with him seeing one of the precaps...well, the best part is yesday he was thinking not just of the bonfire incident, but also how he ignored navi in the bus, esp the harry part of it n remembered her fallen face n was sure feeling terrible abt it...that was one of the very reasons i was angry with him n im happy he realised it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›n called her!!Embarrassed
Originally posted by supria

awww...πŸ˜‰deeps n i was a bit angry with him seeing one of the precaps...well, the best part is yesday he was thinking not just of the bonfire incident, but also how he ignored navi in the bus, esp the harry part of it n remembered her fallen face n was sure feeling terrible abt it...that was one of the very reasons i was angry with him n im happy he realised it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›n called her!!😳

yeah..!...he was like...he couldnt find peace unless he talks to her...like this was the only remedy to vanish the guilt he felt for ignoring navya...he is just tooo cute...☺️😍😍
Originally posted by Love_Anant

i agree wid u judi...

😳