awww!!!!!anant lost n navya thoughtz!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shelly_nair

so u ppl are relieved now... ๐Ÿ˜†.  i knew this is going to happen...

haan chechi...bahut relief๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by deeps07

it seems...at home they r the vice versa of each other..๐Ÿค”.๐Ÿ˜†

totally agree deepz๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by starangel

haan chechi...bahut relief๐Ÿ˜ณ

so bahute releeph...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† trying to speak in Rama's style...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
i guesss it was not  more of romantic thinking..bt it was more of gulity mind...unfortunately..! he wasnt able to get over wht he did without thinking wd navyaaa...n bechari navya is under d wrong impression aftr tht wrong chit mistake!! urggh!! so hope he gets over it soon...i so want baba to get lost in space!! hitler part 2!
Originally posted by starangel

i agree but dnt knw if she can adjust herself in Anants family,she always stay confuse and scared agar baba ki ankhe dekhi gi to woh bhi anant ki tarha xpression dene lage gi๐Ÿคฃ

bcos of anant i also start scaring of baba๐Ÿคฃ

so bahute releeph...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† trying to speak in Rama's style...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

haan ab koi prablam nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Liana-

me 2 liana...seriously any1 brain can stop wen tey see those expressions frm anant nd baba...๐Ÿ˜†

mummyyy...baba๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by tp26

i guesss it was not  more of romantic thinking..bt it was more of gulity mind...unfortunately..! he wasnt able to get over wht he did without thinking wd navyaaa...n bechari navya is under d wrong impression aftr tht wrong chit mistake!! urggh!! so hope he gets over it soon...i so want baba to get lost in space!! hitler part 2!

bt itz a gud fact tht he s thinking nly abt navya...the incident cant get off frm his mind nd he s nt thinkn abt family๐Ÿ˜ณ

noo baba yaar...darr gayi mein๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by tp26

whatever may be the reason.. whether it is due to guilty feeling or love... Anant was totally dipped in Navya's thought.  the way he was sitting around dining table he was really unaware of what's happening around him.

whatever may be the reason.. whether it is due to guilty feeling or love... Anant was totally dipped in Navya's thought.  the way he was sitting around dining table he was really unaware of what's happening around him.

well said chechi๐Ÿ˜ณ