Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Runjhun's reaction To Guddu: What the Heck? (Page 3)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Gardes, I agree with you.  The way I look at it though is there there are two different relationships between Guddu and Runjhun.

1.  The drama relationship dealing with getting Guddu arrested, Guddu touching Runjhun, Guddu breaking Runjhun's engagement, Guddu hating Runjhun, Runjhun being disgusted by Guddu...

2.  The developing relationship of a loving husband and wife who are getting to know one another.

There are scenes when they are strictly in phase #2 and then scenes where they are in phase #1.  I still haven't seen the scene but I think the kissing her scene was #2 until he finds the calendar and then it goes back to #1.  The two have not confronted their feelings so they both act like two different people around one another.  Because I view the kissing scene as #2, I am ok with it because in that moment the past dram was not there and he was just being a loving husband looking at his beautiful wife (who is spent the day with and really enjoyed the time together...)  I really think the two relationships exist between the two of them so you almost have to see what role they are playing with each other today...drama role or marriage role.

I wrote in the WU for today that Guddu's thoughts are heading for a clash, and I hope that these two relationships are heading for a clash as well.

Rani, appreciate your thoughts and explanation.

You have to remember that Guddu's dichotomy as an opponent interferes with his functioning as a husband.  The lines are so blurred in his mind that he takes off at a merest slight (perceived or otherwise).  He needs a bigger/stronger jolt to set himself straight.  He may love his wife but he jumps to conclusions and convinces himself, oh, it is just an infatuation.  Where is the emotional progression here?

Guddu is reactive and Runjhun is a thinker.  A thinker will weigh the situation and not act impulsively.  A reactive person is hard to deal with because their thoughts are acted upon instantaneously and then reality sets in.  Because Guddu is reactive Runjhun says today that how can I explain to you what I am thinking (or something along those lines).

Runjhun, who has acceptance of this marriage, is not reassured of which Guddu she will face from minute to minute.  How can she turn over her life to him?  In her place neither would I.  A confrontation was sorely needed last week and it got swept under the rug.  Now it will be so rushed that nothing will make sense.  What has she known about him that makes her think that he will stand by her?  If good things happen in good times, what about bad things?  Misunderstandings?  How can they be dealt with if he flies of the handle without communicating?

Every time I think of G and R I think of 2 kids doing jigsaw puzzles.  The impatient one will bang the piece in place whether it fits in the slot or not, even use a mallet to make it fit.  The thinker will check other pieces and through process of elimination arrive at the right piece for the slot.

All this could have been shown so intelligently, but now it will be reduced to some typical Zee formula ending.  I watched Geeta's ending and it was crap and I cringe at the thought... 

Edited by gardes - 27 May 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesK__SpeachesandcreamPrabhkallurani2007Julie0001azuriabee5sigridInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Rach1, Gardes, Rani,
  I agree with all 3 of you!

In case you think you are differing in your views, the reason why I agree is, I see all your points. It is a conflicting emotions and each of you have written just pieces of it. What all 3 of you write is what it is for me. 

If I add my points, then it will be the same things said in a different way so I will just say I agree to all 3 of you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardes

-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I agree with gardes.
We all (includin me!)are getting distracted because of Guddu .
We cant forget Guddu mistreated her HORRIBLY...he just touched her ,but to the world he snatched her honor as he was in a locked room with her.
As a girl even I wont have been as forgiving  as  Runjhun .
She deserves MUCH better treatment from Guddu because  he owes her for playing with her life like that.
I was especially dissapointed in the episodes where he accused her of still loving Abhigyaan(so what if she did?She wouldve been happily married to him if it wasnt for YOU!)
also yesterday's episode when he saw the calender and was all mad becuz he thought she doesnt love him(how can you expect her to love you after all that just cuz she acts all nicey-nice doesntmean she's forgiven you!)
BUT MOST OF ALL I hate the fact that he jusy 'assumes' everything(oh you still like Abhigyaan,oh you wanna trap me in your love and win)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiadespeachesandcreamazuriarani2007Julie0001gardesbee5Infofan

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
     Yeah, I agree with NaiiNa1 and Gardes. Guddu is very "reactive" and impulsive, and he seems to have difficulty seeing things from another person's perspective. He really needs to just calm down and think things through for a second, or people like the M&Ms or Jabbo will easily control him for the rest of his life by forever instigating him and taking advantage of his bad temper and tendency to make rash decisions.

Edited by Pleiades - 27 May 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardesbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

I agree with gardes.
We all (includin me!)are getting distracted because of Guddu .
We cant forget Guddu mistreated her HORRIBLY...he just touched her ,but to the world he snatched her honor as he was in a locked room with her.
As a girl even I wont have been as forgiving  as  Runjhun .
She deserves MUCH better treatment from Guddu because  he owes her for playing with her life like that.
I was especially dissapointed in the episodes where he accused her of still loving Abhigyaan(so what if she did?She wouldve been happily married to him if it wasnt for YOU!)
also yesterday's episode when he saw the calender and was all mad becuz he thought she doesnt love him(how can you expect her to love you after all that just cuz she acts all nicey-nice doesntmean she's forgiven you!)
BUT MOST OF ALL I hate the fact that he jusy 'assumes' everything(oh you still like Abhigyaan,oh you wanna trap me in your love and win)

(I had a tough time trying to think how to place my answers! So, this is what i came up with. Hope it is readable for you and others.)

@blue:Yes, that is right. He should not have done that and he did it. Though it looked totally out-of-character for a guy who was so aware of not even touching a girl accidentally (accepting the ball back from her scene), I can only attribute his act to the anger and the importance he gives to his image in the society. He was too careful about being a 'clean' person though he had his rough ways.

@green:Yes, that is right. Here the guy playing Guddu is handsome, and in the story, the hero of the show. and hence some viewers would be forgiving and might be lenient towards him. But what if in reality if such a guy was not as handsome and in real-life what hero and what zero? So, yes, Runjhun's anger is right at her place. He did something against her will. (If someone can understand what someone whose house gets burgled, might understand that feeling of having been trampled is.) (I am not even going to go to the other example which is of the most extreme kind.)

@red:Yes, I agree to that too. It was not just the "touch", he went to extremes to tarnish her image in the society - Getting her phone number written on the kites and flying them. Ordering his cronies to write obscene things on the wall. Getting people to make obscene phone calls to her. That was torture after torture. Again this guy was not the original Guddu that was shown. 
But there are things that Runjhun should not have done - After she realizes her mistake, she should have 1st confided that to her grandmother that she had given a false complaint and how all that had happened. If she had told her Amma , Guddu would not have gone to this extreme IMO. 
Next thing, which was circumstantial was - once he is at a stage of forgiving her, she comes out and says she is disgusted with him touching her marriage things and goes to the extreme of burning them. That wasn't her mistake, but it was totally circumstantial and unfortunate.
So, as I see it, both did mistakes.

@pink:Think about it like this - What is she had married Abhigyaan and something unfortunate happened to Runjhun after marriage. Would Abhigyaan have been with Runjhun then? Definitely not bcos we saw what the guy was. If you guys saw a old Hindi movie called 'Ghar'(Vinod Mehra and Rekha), that is what I am referring to. 
Yes, it was kind of accusational but when you watch that scene completely, by the end of it, he is sad, dejected and devastated that his wife whom he loves so deary (at that time he was not aware of his feelings yet) doesn't love him at all. It is a misunderstanding, but he is more hurt than accusing her.

@purple:Yes, he is a mercurial person. A person whose anger shoots like mercury when temperature increases and his heart melts when he sees her tears just like a mercury comes down when the temperature is reduced.
He is very impulsive and easily fazed by extraneousness factors. He does not have a strong will.
Yes, just bcos she acts cordial with him does not mean she loves him. But he senses her comfort and hence he thinks she loves him too. He is not wrong in feeling such, bcos Runjhun does love him, she hasn't realized it herself or told it to him. But yes, he is not supposed to assume things and that is the reason why COMMUNICATION is so important between people.
If both of them had communicated clearly, then that would've strengthen their trust in each other.

There were glitches in story and I attribute it to change in the writing team in-between. Things weren't that consistent from the beginning and it is a fact.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007azuriagardesInfofan

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I will just take upp bee5 s post since she has taken the other post in hers.

I as a woman know that if some one keeps watching me I am aware of it.
Guddu used give intense stares to Runjhun. She was very avare of what he was upto. But both restrained themselves from going to next stage. Both very carefull of their reputation.

Even when he was in prison he was carefull that Runjhun dose not get maltreated by M&Ms thus refusing to make her take back the complint. If her name would have been their the VP and kalsanvali hade a feild day.

The touching of her wedding stuff as I analys it has two hidden massages. Guddus maggage is " You belong to me" And "Abhgyan is not for you"
Runjhuns by burning her things " How dare you say that in public when Nothing happend"  it reffered to the polis report and molestation of her.

Then he reply by holding her in the room and making it a public statement. and she cant refute it.

That topic they have delt with. And both know what G touch means to Runjhun. what she accociates it with. Thats why Guddu thought that he will win on suhagraat.

Runjhun calls him Untrustworthy- when she burned the clothes, when she got married,

Guddu reffers to her as a person who stabs in the back . Untrustworthy.

Love they can have for one another even when they do not show it to one another Trust is lacking.

It is intresting that G trusted her when it was about Jabevi but when it come to them he dose not trust her.

Then the part where Runjhun is waking up in the morning and looking for Guddu. I personally thinks that she wants to know not only what happend but also if she in her intixication gave away her true feelings about Guddu. She was littrely hanging around his neck . Had no problem him touching her and at times forcefully to drag her away from the dancers. And also wether she invited him.
Runjhun is also a human with feelings and needs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index