Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jalkaur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I do not like the mamis and the mamas! Always upto no good, I think devi's pregnancy will put her mother to shame.

AS far as Runjhun and Guddu go- well R needs to accept his as her husband. Poor guy really looked out for her and he truly loves her. REally want to see them as happy couple, loving Guddu. 
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
     To be honest, I kind of understand Runjhun's dread at what may have happened. Firstly, what girl would have been okay with being unconscious, even if it's with one's husband? And secondly, Runjhun still fears that Guddu will leave her after the 30 days are up, remember the SR scene from a while back? If she sleeps with him and he leaves, according to her, she will be forever "ruined." She still does not trust his commitment to this marriage, while Guddu does not trust her reasons for her commitment to this marriage.

I really wish we saw more of Runjhun being attracted to Guddu, whether it be his looks 😉 or his character (i.e. standing up for himself in the face of stupid rules such as at the hospital, being a self-made man with his carom club business).
pranganga thumbnail
The reaction which runjun shows is right on one side.  She does have a feeling of insecurity of guddu leaving her after 30 days.  Yes, runjun show guddu so admiringly when he came out with his new shirt.  Infact, when runjun places the same dress (after the accident) which guddu usually wears, not talking about amma in front of him, not forcing him to go to mandir; these all shows that runjun has accepted guddu as he is.  I would say guddu hasn't understood this.  One day he is fine with her and the very next minute his character changes. Infact, runjun accepts this also.  Even in the intoxicated condition she is see guddu only.  But this is all unknown to guddu and runjun herself.

Both of them have never expressed their feeling except saying " thank You" all the time and appreciating one another.  Never did they appreciate one's love for other.  

Runjun's fear that what would have if he leaves her after 30 days is very natural fear a woman would get. Atleast the problem will be confined only with her if he leaves.  But once the relationship goes to the next level and he leaves, everything is gone. So I feel its a natural and justified in a way.

But I feel the problem will persist, until they speak out.
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welll here is my thoughts on Runjuhns reaction. Even if a woman is head over heels in love with her husband, I dont think she will show any other reaction if she feels like her husband took advantage of her in her unconcious state. In a way it is a rape if that happened and no woman will appreciate that.  To add to that  here Runjuhn is still not clear about Guddu's state of mind yet.I think to her Guddu may leave her at the end of the 30 day period and probably thats why she dont want to get physically intimate with him.

As to how the show can end in a week, I totally agree. This end is being forced upon by the channel and the team will have to do a premature end to this lovely story. There was one article which talks about both BBAT and Sangini going off air but the channel has not confirmed either one ending. If it does end next week, to me it shows how spineless the channel is to act this way. They should be straightforward with their viewers if they are planning to end these shows.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

Welll here is my thoughts on Runjuhns reaction. Even if a woman is head over heels in love with her husband, I dont think she will show any other reaction if she feels like her husband took advantage of her in her unconcious state. In a way it is a rape if that happened and no woman will appreciate that.  To add to that  here Runjuhn is still not clear about Guddu's state of mind yet.I think to her Guddu may leave her at the end of the 30 day period and probably thats why she dont want to get physically intimate with him.

As to how the show can end in a week, I totally agree. This end is being forced upon by the channel and the team will have to do a premature end to this lovely story. There was one article which talks about both BBAT and Sangini going off air but the channel has not confirmed either one ending. If it does end next week, to me it shows how spineless the channel is to act this way. They should be straightforward with their viewers if they are planning to end these shows.

Rach, as you well know, I have no respect for the PH that produces Sangini.  Its base for any soap they produce is cliched to begin with, so anything that they show is repetitious?

This PH handled things a lot differently all along so the contrast in the episodes was easy to pick.

I agree with you 100+% about any husband taking advantage of a sleeping wife.  A tender kiss given by a husband to a sleeping wife after coming home late from somewhere is one thing, but to show this when you have based a story on "touch" issues and without any signs of previous intimacies is a hard sell to me.

I would not go as far as rape but certainly an inappropriate or unwarranted gesture.  I think in this case people are influenced by Guddu (aka Himmanshoo) and his charms and fail to see the point.

Runjhun has more than one reason to suspect men's intentions - first Abhigyan failed her miserably and now Guddu has his ups and downs with her.  Does she really know where she stands with him?  Giving in to your husband intimately is a big deal for any wife - it is the ultimate union of a marriage.  What has Guddu done to date that gives Runjhun a sense of security with him?  Just look at today's episode and the precap.  It is very telling.  So if Runjhun accepts him in every which way, is he going to be a changed man?  Will he be good only after intimacy with his wife?

Oh well, I may not convince everyone of my viewpoint and I am ok with that.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gardes, I agree with you.  The way I look at it though is there there are two different relationships between Guddu and Runjhun.

1.  The drama relationship dealing with getting Guddu arrested, Guddu touching Runjhun, Guddu breaking Runjhun's engagement, Guddu hating Runjhun, Runjhun being disgusted by Guddu...

2.  The developing relationship of a loving husband and wife who are getting to know one another.

There are scenes when they are strictly in phase #2 and then scenes where they are in phase #1.  I still haven't seen the scene but I think the kissing her scene was #2 until he finds the calendar and then it goes back to #1.  The two have not confronted their feelings so they both act like two different people around one another.  Because I view the kissing scene as #2, I am ok with it because in that moment the past dram was not there and he was just being a loving husband looking at his beautiful wife (who is spent the day with and really enjoyed the time together...)  I really think the two relationships exist between the two of them so you almost have to see what role they are playing with each other today...drama role or marriage role.

I wrote in the WU for today that Guddu's thoughts are heading for a clash, and I hope that these two relationships are heading for a clash as well.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Gardes, I agree with you.  The way I look at it though is there there are two different relationships between Guddu and Runjhun.

1.  The drama relationship dealing with getting Guddu arrested, Guddu touching Runjhun, Guddu breaking Runjhun's engagement, Guddu hating Runjhun, Runjhun being disgusted by Guddu...

2.  The developing relationship of a loving husband and wife who are getting to know one another.

There are scenes when they are strictly in phase #2 and then scenes where they are in phase #1.  I still haven't seen the scene but I think the kissing her scene was #2 until he finds the calendar and then it goes back to #1.  The two have not confronted their feelings so they both act like two different people around one another.  Because I view the kissing scene as #2, I am ok with it because in that moment the past dram was not there and he was just being a loving husband looking at his beautiful wife (who is spent the day with and really enjoyed the time together...)  I really think the two relationships exist between the two of them so you almost have to see what role they are playing with each other today...drama role or marriage role.

I wrote in the WU for today that Guddu's thoughts are heading for a clash, and I hope that these two relationships are heading for a clash as well.

Rani, appreciate your thoughts and explanation.

You have to remember that Guddu's dichotomy as an opponent interferes with his functioning as a husband.  The lines are so blurred in his mind that he takes off at a merest slight (perceived or otherwise).  He needs a bigger/stronger jolt to set himself straight.  He may love his wife but he jumps to conclusions and convinces himself, oh, it is just an infatuation.  Where is the emotional progression here?

Guddu is reactive and Runjhun is a thinker.  A thinker will weigh the situation and not act impulsively.  A reactive person is hard to deal with because their thoughts are acted upon instantaneously and then reality sets in.  Because Guddu is reactive Runjhun says today that how can I explain to you what I am thinking (or something along those lines).

Runjhun, who has acceptance of this marriage, is not reassured of which Guddu she will face from minute to minute.  How can she turn over her life to him?  In her place neither would I.  A confrontation was sorely needed last week and it got swept under the rug.  Now it will be so rushed that nothing will make sense.  What has she known about him that makes her think that he will stand by her?  If good things happen in good times, what about bad things?  Misunderstandings?  How can they be dealt with if he flies of the handle without communicating?

Every time I think of G and R I think of 2 kids doing jigsaw puzzles.  The impatient one will bang the piece in place whether it fits in the slot or not, even use a mallet to make it fit.  The thinker will check other pieces and through process of elimination arrive at the right piece for the slot.

All this could have been shown so intelligently, but now it will be reduced to some typical Zee formula ending.  I watched Geeta's ending and it was crap and I cringe at the thought... 
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rach1, Gardes, Rani,
  I agree with all 3 of you!

In case you think you are differing in your views, the reason why I agree is, I see all your points. It is a conflicting emotions and each of you have written just pieces of it. What all 3 of you write is what it is for me. 

If I add my points, then it will be the same things said in a different way so I will just say I agree to all 3 of you.

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with gardes.
We all (includin me!)are getting distracted because of Guddu .
We cant forget Guddu mistreated her HORRIBLY...he just touched her ,but to the world he snatched her honor as he was in a locked room with her.
As a girl even I wont have been as forgiving  as  Runjhun .
She deserves MUCH better treatment from Guddu because  he owes her for playing with her life like that.
I was especially dissapointed in the episodes where he accused her of still loving Abhigyaan(so what if she did?She wouldve been happily married to him if it wasnt for YOU!)
also yesterday's episode when he saw the calender and was all mad becuz he thought she doesnt love him(how can you expect her to love you after all that just cuz she acts all nicey-nice doesntmean she's forgiven you!)
BUT MOST OF ALL I hate the fact that he jusy 'assumes' everything(oh you still like Abhigyaan,oh you wanna trap me in your love and win)
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
     Yeah, I agree with NaiiNa1 and Gardes. Guddu is very "reactive" and impulsive, and he seems to have difficulty seeing things from another person's perspective. He really needs to just calm down and think things through for a second, or people like the M&Ms or Jabbo will easily control him for the rest of his life by forever instigating him and taking advantage of his bad temper and tendency to make rash decisions.
Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago