Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

26th May - Kesar Vs D!?! (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Neil-fan

Shrushti before the belt be taken out  for Kesar some facts are needed to be known by YOU as well as others. More than Kesar having problems with Gulaal it is Gulaal who has more problems with Kesar after his recent confession. Kesar ONLY has a problem with the Gulaal Dushyant rishta and rightfully so.
As far as Motaba's reputation goes Kesar does NOT have a clue of Durgesh's role in supporting Raman or WHO Durgesh is or what his intentions are or his past history with GULAAL. It is Madam highness Gulaal who keeps everything bottled up within herself, thinking she is doing everyone a big favor and then expects everyone around her to understand and is baffled when they take steps that she doesn't agree with.Angry
To be fair to Kesar he is clueless about Raman also, all he knows is that as a kid someone tried to push him over the terrace. It is MATAJI GULAAL who learnt the truth and again decides to keep quiet and protect Kesar. As far as Kesar is concerned knowing ONLY half truth of Raman THANKS TO GULAAL , he thinks of Raman as only his BH, A a big brother and it would have been the same with Dushyant also except that he  overheard the truth of Dushyant as a kid.
If Kesar is into bad company who is responsible it is GULAAL  GULAAL GULAAL for keeping facts away from the family. Isn't it ironical that she hid all this to protect the family but these same facts that she has hidden is going to break up the family. HIGH TIME FOR A WAKE UP CALL FOR GULAAL.
If Raman is a murderer then Dushyant is no less, Raman has served his time in jail and has been humiliated in public. Whereas as Dushyant is hiding behind Gulaal's protective pallo like a chicken. According to Gulaal Dushyant has already paid for his crime by repenting and turning over a new leaf, BUT WHO IS SHE TO DECIDE THAT. It is for everyone to know Motaba , Panba and the whole family after all Vasant was their son. Once Gulaal stops being a GOD, SAINT and MARTYR then only this mess that SHE has created will be cleared.

HEhe...I am a Kesuda fan as much as anybody... I mean I actually write a post on him alongwith Shalu everdayLOL...But I guess when he goes out of the path he needs to be beltedLOL...Dont worry I dont wear belts so wont be doing it...
I am not on Gulaal or Dushy...I was saying that he owed it to Motabha...because even if he didnot know anything ..he knew that Motabha had made a decision in favour of Dushyant...and if he has lost his brother...Motabha has lost his son too...and I know Motabha doesnot know the whole truth but so does Kesar...Kesar doesnot know that it was Raman who had actually tried to kill him when young...
And as per Gulaal...well  I personally think that after Vasant she has taken it on her to keep the family safe and binded..so it is natural for her...She is doing what she knows best...
And I already said that Kesuda is still young and hence his reactions...
and don;t take everything I say as an attack,,...I am putting forward my POVs...they are just my thinking aloud thoughts...we may differ,,and it is because we are attached to that character very muchLOL
Hehehehe  I am a Neil and Kesar fan also so when belts come I like to be there, not literallyLOL, nor am I against Gulaal, come on  Kesar loves her. But fact is a fact Motaba's 1st choice was Gulaal and it was  Gulaal who  CHOSE Dushyant. Motaba goes along with everything Gulaal says and let me tell you if Vasant were in place of Gulaal and hid facts I would say the same for him also.
Why would you think I feel there is an attack being made, ya I am stating my POV also, except that I might be the only one with this thought so I have to be a bit more vocal so that I can be understood and heard clearly.Big smile As For Gulaal knowing what she knows best, I would say time for her to rethink, it is obvious that the family around her is crumbling, time for MATURE Gulaal to sit down and think about it. I am sure Vasant would have done the same also.Big smile

Well actually it is IF rules that capital letter is shoutingEmbarrassed ...so when you said you in capital ... I thought you were shouting at meLOL...Anyways..I know when it comes ot Neil or Kesar...Belts are something which would attract anyoneWinkLOL
I am not saying Gulaal is not at fault and to be frank..she is not the mature and in control Gulaal we have seen...see this is the first sign..the denial...that she is going through..it is tough for a woman like her in a village to be accepting these feelings quickly..and that too in these circumstances...
And no I can hear you clearly and loudly...so not to worry...I will hear you even if you whisperLOL...this is  quiet forum na...so the voice passes easilyLOL
and yes..Motabha's choice was after Gulaal...but you see Kesar must have heard about Durgesh bringing Raman and he knows how Durgesh had insulted Raman...and he actually is falling for wrong people...and that is circumstantial I know...but you see, he needs to grow up a bit ...he is still a brat... and I do love him for that...I actually rant that day and night that I love the bacha partLOL
But this is going to take an ugly turn which I am not liking...you see here I was expecting Kesuda chasing Gulaal to her mayka and here everything went haywireLOL so naturally me wanting to belt him LOL

Oh !! Shrushti It was not my intention to shout at you at allEmbarrassed, not aware of IF rules thanks for enlightening me, but I have seen it being used freely on this forum with no objection earlier, so did not think much about it. Kind of weird IF rules right, belts and slapping allowed but no capitals. ShockedAnyway IF and its craziness dont want to dwell on that. Really this Durgesh thing that u mention makes no sense whatsoever unless you r confusing names. As far as Kesar goes he does not know about Durgesh(eunch) involvement in this election mess. As for your belt I guess if IF is allowing it...CryCry all I can say is poor Kesar and lucky Gulaal. For me rather than see Kesar grow up ( BTW I dont think he is one bit a bacha at all) I would rather like to see Gulaal soften a bit and not behave as a woman way over her age with such a stern face. Dropping her guard once in a while like the orchard scene would be nice. But wishful  thinking I guess .Big smile

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
lennie!!! i won't read ur post until you give me ur word that u will not stop posting!!!

or is it that you will not post about everything?? just important stuff in each episode???
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Hehehehe  I am a Neil and Kesar fan also so when belts come I like to be there, not literallyLOL, nor am I against Gulaal, come on  Kesar loves her. But fact is a fact Motaba's 1st choice was Gulaal and it was  Gulaal who  CHOSE Dushyant. Motaba goes along with everything Gulaal says and let me tell you if Vasant were in place of Gulaal and hid facts I would say the same for him also.
Why would you think I feel there is an attack being made, ya I am stating my POV also, except that I might be the only one with this thought so I have to be a bit more vocal so that I can be understood and heard clearly.Big smile As For Gulaal knowing what she knows best, I would say time for her to rethink, it is obvious that the family around her is crumbling, time for MATURE Gulaal to sit down and think about it. I am sure Vasant would have done the same also.Big smile

Well actually it is IF rules that capital letter is shoutingEmbarrassed ...so when you said you in capital ... I thought you were shouting at meLOL...Anyways..I know when it comes ot Neil or Kesar...Belts are something which would attract anyoneWinkLOL
I am not saying Gulaal is not at fault and to be frank..she is not the mature and in control Gulaal we have seen...see this is the first sign..the denial...that she is going through..it is tough for a woman like her in a village to be accepting these feelings quickly..and that too in these circumstances...
And no I can hear you clearly and loudly...so not to worry...I will hear you even if you whisperLOL...this is  quiet forum na...so the voice passes easilyLOL
and yes..Motabha's choice was after Gulaal...but you see Kesar must have heard about Durgesh bringing Raman and he knows how Durgesh had insulted Raman...and he actually is falling for wrong people...and that is circumstantial I know...but you see, he needs to grow up a bit ...he is still a brat... and I do love him for that...I actually rant that day and night that I love the bacha partLOL
But this is going to take an ugly turn which I am not liking...you see here I was expecting Kesuda chasing Gulaal to her mayka and here everything went haywireLOL so naturally me wanting to belt him LOL

Oh !! Shrushti It was not my intention to shout at you at allEmbarrassed, not aware of IF rules thanks for enlightening me, but I have seen it being used freely on this forum with no objection earlier, so did not think much about it. Kind of weird IF rules right, belts and slapping allowed but no capitals. ShockedAnyway IF and its craziness dont want to dwell on that. Really this Durgesh thing that u mention makes no sense whatsoever unless you r confusing names. As far as Kesar goes he does not know about Durgesh(eunch) involvement in this election mess. As for your belt I guess if IF is allowing it...CryCry all I can say is poor Kesar and lucky Gulaal. For me rather than see Kesar grow up ( BTW I dont think he is one bit a bacha at all) I would rather like to see Gulaal soften a bit and not behave as a woman way over her age with such a stern face. Dropping her guard once in a while like the orchard scene would be nice. But wishful  thinking I guess .Big smile

You are actually fascinated by belt na...it was just a phrase..since IF knows that belts are not virtually invented it allows...but the capital letters are a mode of speaking, and hence it is banned..except in certain circumstances ...and in here there is actually no DT so may be it is ok...anyways that is not important...and what doesnot make sense...The Durgesh thing??? He knows that Motabha was insulted by Durgesh na???
and what is this crying??? hehe ...IF allows all kinds of dandas and belts LOL just not rude language...because that belt I said was against a character ...where as capital letters are against a member..and thati s getting personal ...weird huhLOL
OH I know he might not seem a bacha to you...to me he is..that is the beauty of the forum...everyone can have their point of view..
.Big smile
And about gulaal...you are right..it is wishful thinking for now...may be later when he wins her over, we might see the Gulaal she was before in Rashipur...

Edited by -Srushti- - 26 May 2011 at 1:17pm
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey all everyone

No panic LOL

What i meant is i wont do a full analysis, as you see my post today isnt there a difference to what i have usually done, i guess that how i will do my analysis from now  Smile

Thanks to everyone reading and replying SmileSmile

Originally posted by *Reemz*

See both have issues. Gulaal controls her feelings way too much while Kesar cannot keep them balanced. She is TOO cool and he is TOO fiery! It's not that she still sees him as a kid but the fact is that she HAS  seen him as a kid. So even if she did have any feelings, it would be completely WRONG to her. She's not allowed herself to have these kind of thoughts which go against everything she has stood for till now. Even if her heart feels something, her mind would just completely dismiss it.

But as someone has said 'What have the mind and love got to do with each other?'. She'll realize that but pretty late...!
I have to answer you Reemz, coz again you have hit the bullseye, she doesnt see him as a kid now but she has seen him as a kid, and thats why its so difficult or hard to comprehand it all and a big thing for her has happened, and also to even have feelings and so on, and like you say its completely wrong to her in having those thoughts

She never looked at Kesar that way like he has started to think about her.  She has given Talli a promise that she would be Kesar's wife and seen Talli/Kesar being together and MB also knows that and accepts it. Before thinking about her relationship with Kesar all these other questions comes in her mind which blocks her way to think about her and Kesar.

Gulaal will deny it and avoid it as much as possible, and its an natural reaction for her and i think for anyone in these kind of situation if someone has confessed their love to you and so on, and you try to deny it, avoid it,  block out it out of your mind, panic and so on as you say if her heart feels something, she will dismiss it

I agree, they both have issues

Edited by Lennie - 26 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

You are actually fascinated by belt na...it was just a phrase..since IF knows that belts are not virtually invented it allows...but the capital letters are a mode of speaking, and hence it is banned..except in certain circumstances ...and in here there is actually no DT so may be it is ok...anyways that is not important...and what doesnot make sense...The Durgesh thing??? He knows that Motabha was insulted by Durgesh na???
and what is this crying??? hehe ...IF allows all kinds of dandas and belts LOL just not rude language...
OH I know he might not seem a bacha to you...to me he is..that is the beauty of the forum...everyone can have their point of view..
.Big smile
And about gulaal...you are right..it is wishful thinking for now...may be later when he wins her over, we might see the Gulaal she was before in Rashipur...

Nope Srushti I have absolutely no fascination for belts, u can have the pleasure of your belts, dandas or language whatever it is u want to do with them.LOL  Yes Kesar knows about Durgesh insulting Motaba but what he doesn't know is that Raman has the backing of Durgesh, so far Kesar is completely unaware of this, that is what I am talking about right now. When Kesar comes to know... dont know what he will do. I will hold back getting mad at Kesar till then.  For me he is now just a guy who only knows partial truth and basing his decisions on that, so  I cant blame him. I have always seen Kesar as a guy who has had the maturity to understand his mistakes and make up for it. We saw it today with the woman in the factory, earlier with Gulaal for all his deeds and also at the hospital with the guy he beat up. Anyway good luck with ur beating, enjoy. LOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Nope Srushti I have absolutely no fascination for belts, u can have the pleasure of your belts, dandas or language whatever it is u want to do with them.LOL  Yes Kesar knows about Durgesh insulting Motaba but what he doesn't know is that Raman has the backing of Durgesh, so far Kesar is completely unaware of this, that is what I am talking about right now. When Kesar comes to know... dont know what he will do. I will hold back getting mad at Kesar till then.  For me he is now just a guy who only knows partial truth and basing his decisions on that, so  I cant blame him. I have always seen Kesar as a guy who has had the maturity to understand his mistakes and make up for it. We saw it today with the woman in the factory, earlier with Gulaal for all his deeds and also at the hospital with the guy he beat up. Anyway good luck with ur beating, enjoy. LOL

Good to know thatLOL...I think he did get the smell of what happened afterwards...but I may be wrong and when I says he is a bacha as in he is a child as he is possessive and a bit aggressive...I always say that he has grown up and matured but when he comes in contact with Gulaal he becomes all 'ziddi' and childlike..I guess Love does change you fundamentally like thatEmbarrassed
 and ya me going to enjoy the belting and tomorrow will be back with hero worshipping too...LOL

by the way May I know your name plz...it seems weird to address you by your usernameLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 26 May 2011 at 1:26pm
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

No panic LOL

What i meant is i wont do a full analysis, as you see my post today isnt there a difference to what i have usually done, i guess that how i will do my analysis from now  Smile

HA! i knew it!Big smileLOL

Lennie

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for update .Today's episode was ok but want to see more kesar and gulaal scene.

Lennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index