Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

You are actually fascinated by belt na...it was just a phrase..since IF knows that belts are not virtually invented it allows...but the capital letters are a mode of speaking, and hence it is banned..except in certain circumstances ...and in here there is actually no DT so may be it is ok...anyways that is not important...and what doesnot make sense...The Durgesh thing??? He knows that Motabha was insulted by Durgesh na???
and what is this crying??? hehe ...IF allows all kinds of dandas and belts πŸ˜† just not rude language...
OH I know he might not seem a bacha to you...to me he is..that is the beauty of the forum...everyone can have their point of view..
.πŸ˜ƒ
And about gulaal...you are right..it is wishful thinking for now...may be later when he wins her over, we might see the Gulaal she was before in Rashipur...

Nope Srushti I have absolutely no fascination for belts, u can have the pleasure of your belts, dandas or language whatever it is u want to do with them.πŸ˜†  Yes Kesar knows about Durgesh insulting Motaba but what he doesn't know is that Raman has the backing of Durgesh, so far Kesar is completely unaware of this, that is what I am talking about right now. When Kesar comes to know... dont know what he will do. I will hold back getting mad at Kesar till then.  For me he is now just a guy who only knows partial truth and basing his decisions on that, so  I cant blame him. I have always seen Kesar as a guy who has had the maturity to understand his mistakes and make up for it. We saw it today with the woman in the factory, earlier with Gulaal for all his deeds and also at the hospital with the guy he beat up. Anyway good luck with ur beating, enjoy. πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Neil-fan

Nope Srushti I have absolutely no fascination for belts, u can have the pleasure of your belts, dandas or language whatever it is u want to do with them.πŸ˜†  Yes Kesar knows about Durgesh insulting Motaba but what he doesn't know is that Raman has the backing of Durgesh, so far Kesar is completely unaware of this, that is what I am talking about right now. When Kesar comes to know... dont know what he will do. I will hold back getting mad at Kesar till then.  For me he is now just a guy who only knows partial truth and basing his decisions on that, so  I cant blame him. I have always seen Kesar as a guy who has had the maturity to understand his mistakes and make up for it. We saw it today with the woman in the factory, earlier with Gulaal for all his deeds and also at the hospital with the guy he beat up. Anyway good luck with ur beating, enjoy. πŸ˜†

Good to know thatπŸ˜†...I think he did get the smell of what happened afterwards...but I may be wrong and when I says he is a bacha as in he is a child as he is possessive and a bit aggressive...I always say that he has grown up and matured but when he comes in contact with Gulaal he becomes all 'ziddi' and childlike..I guess Love does change you fundamentally like that😳
 and ya me going to enjoy the belting and tomorrow will be back with hero worshipping too...πŸ˜†

by the way May I know your name plz...it seems weird to address you by your usernameπŸ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lennie

No panic πŸ˜†

What i meant is i wont do a full analysis, as you see my post today isnt there a difference to what i have usually done, i guess that how i will do my analysis from now  😊

HA! i knew it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update .Today's episode was ok but want to see more kesar and gulaal scene.
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going by today's episode, Gulaal it seems STILL thinks that there might be a chance for Kesar-Talli marriage, especially the way she was trying to console her  I think she is hoping that her thoughts will be cleared up in Kesar's mind if he'll have Talli hovering around him  24*7?!!!!! Wow...Gulaal is still majorly in denial. We did see an appearance of chunar today...but Talli is lost somewhere else only. 

Its really sad to know that Kesar is in such a disturbed state of mind. He is seriously misjudging people now.He is just so engrossed in what Raman knows about Gulaal and her supposed inspirations behind wanting Dushyant to be the sarpanch that he thinks Raman is right and everyone else is wrong.He joined hands with Raman and in a way threw a challange to Gulaal to see who's side she chooses Dushyant's or her husband's? Huge drama coming up..
coolsamira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand one thing ,when kesar remembers that episode of Durgesh confronting gulal n D,how come he doesnt remember the scene  of deyarwatu when she picked him over D to get married.She does say then that D had bure nazar on her.Isnt that enough proof that she could not be having an affair witth D,cuz if she did she would have done deyarwatu with D instead.
This all gets confusing sometimes.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: coolsamira

I dont understand one thing ,when kesar remembers that episode of Durgesh confronting gulal n D,how come he doesnt remember the scene  of deyarwatu when she picked him over D to get married.She does say then that D had bure nazar on her.Isnt that enough proof that she could not be having an affair witth D,cuz if she did she would have done deyarwatu with D instead.

This all gets confusing sometimes.

Goodd Point Samira...I guess it is because he is blinded by jealousy right now may be he can't see clearly and is falling for wrong people and their advices...