Gulaal

26th May - Kesar Vs D!?! (Kes-Gul) - Page 2

sneha04c thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
God knws wht is going to happen anyways as they said election is tomm so the eleection shuld cum fast anyways i am clueless😕 of wht the election result wuld be anyways it is going to worsen the situation betwen kesar and gulal if D wins ,🥺 i dnt blame kesar becoz he is so much into gulal tht he never notices anything beyond her nt even the opinions of the family members , and gulal shuld stop influencing talli , hope talli cums to knw the truth ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

HEhe...I am a Kesuda fan as much as anybody... I mean I actually write a post on him alongwith Shalu everday😆...But I guess when he goes out of the path he needs to be belted😆...Dont worry I dont wear belts so wont be doing it...
I am not on Gulaal or Dushy...I was saying that he owed it to Motabha...because even if he didnot know anything ..he knew that Motabha had made a decision in favour of Dushyant...and if he has lost his brother...Motabha has lost his son too...and I know Motabha doesnot know the whole truth but so does Kesar...Kesar doesnot know that it was Raman who had actually tried to kill him when young...
And as per Gulaal...well  I personally think that after Vasant she has taken it on her to keep the family safe and binded..so it is natural for her...She is doing what she knows best...
And I already said that Kesuda is still young and hence his reactions...
and don;t take everything I say as an attack,,...I am putting forward my POVs...they are just my thinking aloud thoughts...we may differ,,and it is because we are attached to that character very much😆

Hehehehe  I am a Neil and Kesar fan also so when belts come I like to be there, not literally😆, nor am I against Gulaal, come on  Kesar loves her. But fact is a fact Motaba's 1st choice was Gulaal and it was  Gulaal who  CHOSE Dushyant. Motaba goes along with everything Gulaal says and let me tell you if Vasant were in place of Gulaal and hid facts I would say the same for him also.
Why would you think I feel there is an attack being made, ya I am stating my POV also, except that I might be the only one with this thought so I have to be a bit more vocal so that I can be understood and heard clearly.😃 As For Gulaal knowing what she knows best, I would say time for her to rethink, it is obvious that the family around her is crumbling, time for MATURE Gulaal to sit down and think about it. I am sure Vasant would have done the same also.😃
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice post  as always😳

Love reading it, n miss the pics u attach with ur post😃, it give a good insight for ur analysis😉 cos I catch up the epi next day,😳

Hope to get more post from u 😳

Thank dear😃

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Neil-fan

Hehehehe  I am a Neil and Kesar fan also so when belts come I like to be there, not literally😆, nor am I against Gulaal, come on  Kesar loves her. But fact is a fact Motaba's 1st choice was Gulaal and it was  Gulaal who  CHOSE Dushyant. Motaba goes along with everything Gulaal says and let me tell you if Vasant were in place of Gulaal and hid facts I would say the same for him also.
Why would you think I feel there is an attack being made, ya I am stating my POV also, except that I might be the only one with this thought so I have to be a bit more vocal so that I can be understood and heard clearly.😃 As For Gulaal knowing what she knows best, I would say time for her to rethink, it is obvious that the family around her is crumbling, time for MATURE Gulaal to sit down and think about it. I am sure Vasant would have done the same also.😃

Well actually it is IF rules that capital letter is shouting😳 ...so when you said you in capital ... I thought you were shouting at me😆...Anyways..I know when it comes ot Neil or Kesar...Belts are something which would attract anyone😉😆
I am not saying Gulaal is not at fault and to be frank..she is not the mature and in control Gulaal we have seen...see this is the first sign..the denial...that she is going through..it is tough for a woman like her in a village to be accepting these feelings quickly..and that too in these circumstances...
And no I can hear you clearly and loudly...so not to worry...I will hear you even if you whisper😆...this is  quiet forum na...so the voice passes easily😆
and yes..Motabha's choice was after Gulaal...but you see Kesar must have heard about Durgesh bringing Raman and he knows how Durgesh had insulted Raman...and he actually is falling for wrong people...and that is circumstantial I know...but you see, he needs to grow up a bit ...he is still a brat... and I do love him for that...I actually rant that day and night that I love the bacha part😆
But this is going to take an ugly turn which I am not liking...you see here I was expecting Kesuda chasing Gulaal to her mayka and here everything went haywire😆 so naturally me wanting to belt him 😆

ansuya12 thumbnail
It occured to me:

- Gulaal might be forced to campaign or play a major part in the elections

- during the campaigning, Dushyanth/Gulaal  will be questioned about why the Deeyarvattu was conducted with a little boy when Dushyanth - an adult was available.  and if she did not like him then, why does she like him so much now?

- there might be aspersions cast about Gulaal's character and motives (money?, shares in that thriving factory where Talli prances around?).  Jamna Kaki has an arsenal of comments and observations that can be used in the campaign.

- when Kesar gets to know the truth (through Talli? the psychoanalyst-turned-sherlock?) he will rebel like his usual bull-in-a-china-shop and get himself into the slammer with his only hope in the dark being Gulaal.

- meanwhile things might come to a head in Gulaal's maiyka with Yogesh asking her to break the Deeyarvattu - Gulaal's father who sort of knows the truth (Gulaal confided her reasons to him after the deeyarvattu and he said he would reveal all at the approp time) will ask Motabha to do so...
and Gulaal will be confronted with a new set of questions -mainly what does Kesar truly mean to her...

Like meysimi said in a post yesterday...what is the harm in hypothesizing...

Edited by trifolia - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
See both have issues. Gulaal controls her feelings way too much while Kesar cannot keep them balanced. She is TOO cool and he is TOO fiery! It's not that she still sees him as a kid but the fact is that she HAS  seen him as a kid. So even if she did have any feelings, it would be completely WRONG to her. She's not allowed herself to have these kind of thoughts which go against everything she has stood for till now. Even if her heart feels something, her mind would just completely dismiss it.

But as someone has said 'What have the mind and love got to do with each other?'. She'll realize that but pretty late...!
Neil-fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Well actually it is IF rules that capital letter is shouting😳 ...so when you said you in capital ... I thought you were shouting at me😆...Anyways..I know when it comes ot Neil or Kesar...Belts are something which would attract anyone😉😆
I am not saying Gulaal is not at fault and to be frank..she is not the mature and in control Gulaal we have seen...see this is the first sign..the denial...that she is going through..it is tough for a woman like her in a village to be accepting these feelings quickly..and that too in these circumstances...
And no I can hear you clearly and loudly...so not to worry...I will hear you even if you whisper😆...this is  quiet forum na...so the voice passes easily😆
and yes..Motabha's choice was after Gulaal...but you see Kesar must have heard about Durgesh bringing Raman and he knows how Durgesh had insulted Raman...and he actually is falling for wrong people...and that is circumstantial I know...but you see, he needs to grow up a bit ...he is still a brat... and I do love him for that...I actually rant that day and night that I love the bacha part😆
But this is going to take an ugly turn which I am not liking...you see here I was expecting Kesuda chasing Gulaal to her mayka and here everything went haywire😆 so naturally me wanting to belt him 😆

Oh !! Shrushti It was not my intention to shout at you at allEmbarrassed, not aware of IF rules thanks for enlightening me, but I have seen it being used freely on this forum with no objection earlier, so did not think much about it. Kind of weird IF rules right, belts and slapping allowed but no capitals. 😲Anyway IF and its craziness dont want to dwell on that. Really this Durgesh thing that u mention makes no sense whatsoever unless you r confusing names. As far as Kesar goes he does not know about Durgesh(eunch) involvement in this election mess. As for your belt I guess if IF is allowing it...😭😭 all I can say is poor Kesar and lucky Gulaal. For me rather than see Kesar grow up ( BTW I dont think he is one bit a bacha at all) I would rather like to see Gulaal soften a bit and not behave as a woman way over her age with such a stern face. Dropping her guard once in a while like the orchard scene would be nice. But wishful  thinking I guess .😃
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lennie!!! i won't read ur post until you give me ur word that u will not stop posting!!!

or is it that you will not post about everything?? just important stuff in each episode???
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Neil-fan

Oh !! Shrushti It was not my intention to shout at you at all😳, not aware of IF rules thanks for enlightening me, but I have seen it being used freely on this forum with no objection earlier, so did not think much about it. Kind of weird IF rules right, belts and slapping allowed but no capitals. 😲Anyway IF and its craziness dont want to dwell on that. Really this Durgesh thing that u mention makes no sense whatsoever unless you r confusing names. As far as Kesar goes he does not know about Durgesh(eunch) involvement in this election mess. As for your belt I guess if IF is allowing it...😭😭 all I can say is poor Kesar and lucky Gulaal. For me rather than see Kesar grow up ( BTW I dont think he is one bit a bacha at all) I would rather like to see Gulaal soften a bit and not behave as a woman way over her age with such a stern face. Dropping her guard once in a while like the orchard scene would be nice. But wishful  thinking I guess .😃

You are actually fascinated by belt na...it was just a phrase..since IF knows that belts are not virtually invented it allows...but the capital letters are a mode of speaking, and hence it is banned..except in certain circumstances ...and in here there is actually no DT so may be it is ok...anyways that is not important...and what doesnot make sense...The Durgesh thing??? He knows that Motabha was insulted by Durgesh na???
and what is this crying??? hehe ...IF allows all kinds of dandas and belts 😆 just not rude language...because that belt I said was against a character ...where as capital letters are against a member..and thati s getting personal ...weird huh😆
OH I know he might not seem a bacha to you...to me he is..that is the beauty of the forum...everyone can have their point of view..
.😃
And about gulaal...you are right..it is wishful thinking for now...may be later when he wins her over, we might see the Gulaal she was before in Rashipur...

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all everyone

No panic 😆

What i meant is i wont do a full analysis, as you see my post today isnt there a difference to what i have usually done, i guess that how i will do my analysis from now  😊

Thanks to everyone reading and replying 😊😊

This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

See both have issues. Gulaal controls her feelings way too much while Kesar cannot keep them balanced. She is TOO cool and he is TOO fiery! It's not that she still sees him as a kid but the fact is that she HAS  seen him as a kid. So even if she did have any feelings, it would be completely WRONG to her. She's not allowed herself to have these kind of thoughts which go against everything she has stood for till now. Even if her heart feels something, her mind would just completely dismiss it.

But as someone has said 'What have the mind and love got to do with each other?'. She'll realize that but pretty late...!

I have to answer you Reemz, coz again you have hit the bullseye, she doesnt see him as a kid now but she has seen him as a kid, and thats why its so difficult or hard to comprehand it all and a big thing for her has happened, and also to even have feelings and so on, and like you say its completely wrong to her in having those thoughts

She never looked at Kesar that way like he has started to think about her.  She has given Talli a promise that she would be Kesar's wife and seen Talli/Kesar being together and MB also knows that and accepts it. Before thinking about her relationship with Kesar all these other questions comes in her mind which blocks her way to think about her and Kesar.

Gulaal will deny it and avoid it as much as possible, and its an natural reaction for her and i think for anyone in these kind of situation if someone has confessed their love to you and so on, and you try to deny it, avoid it,  block out it out of your mind, panic and so on as you say if her heart feels something, she will dismiss it

I agree, they both have issues

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago