26th May - Kesar Vs D!?! (Kes-Gul)

Posted: 12 years ago

I might not keep doing an analysis on each episode as the ones i did before

Probably only do a tidbits on what i found in the episodes and so on

Gulaal is in a panic mode esp around Talli whenever she mentions Kesar, or when Talli makes an reference that something has been said and Gulaal has to know what and so on, and that chunar she has left behind (as you saw the panic look onm her face again when she saw it) is what i think Talli will find, as her friend has told to see and look for a evidence of love, and this chunar is it - Talli's first clue, and next will be probably how Kesar behaves around Gulaal and so on, and his eyes seeking her. It will nice to see if Talli figures this 'love' out and realize it before Kesar-Gulaal does

I found Talli and Gulaal scene rather sad, esp the music that went with that scene - i know Gulaal is still forcing this Talli-Kesar thing, but right now Gulaal is just holding onto that even as to avoid what has just happened and how Gulaal is, and we see Gulaal is not quite herself  - even when trying to ask Paanbha's permission on going to her parent's house and trying to give reasons when Paanbha says she doesnt need to

She is gonna refuse to go with Kesar, as i said she cant at the moment be around him after what he has declared and the impact of it means, Kesar probably hasnt even understood entirely what he meant, obviously he knows what he said, but the whole meaning of it i dont think he has understood - and why that reason is that he does for Gulaal and to her

Whilst Gulaal knows the impact of what it meant (and certain flashbacks she has), but she is avoiding it and denying it esp if we see her with Talli and trying to cope with the situation and also tell Talli to look after him and so on

I dont think Kesar knows that Raman was ripping off the family when he was in-charge of the factory and Gulaal was the one who found out and stopped it, as it seems Kesar is more affectionate with Raman as we saw, and also i saw Kesar observing the brothers today, and so on and no wonder the end scene of him siding with Raman, only so it could be against D, and also for Gulaal - each time she kept talking about D this and D that, Kesar anger grew up and the a fist forming (i did think for a moment he was going to punch D lol) 

Gulaal chose D over Kesar, thats how it looks from Kesar pov doesnt it!?!, when she refused to go with Kesar and said D will take her (even though we all know this was fixed up earlier by Paanbha)  the hurt and burning sensation we saw in those eyes, and it grew even more when JK started doing her lectures which just formed a biggest rift between Kes-Gul in what she was saying and makes Kesar's blood boil and then Gulaal talking about D and such, and i do think Gulaal has noticed now that Kesar has something against D - we saw it from her expression and so on and esp what Kesar said as well at the end, and also Gulaal is noticing the anger in Kesar, even though half of the time she was avoiding looking at him

Tension is mounting between them and even more what Kesar is doing and so on

Motabha is not gonna be happy at all, its just another disappointment added to him by Kesar esp as Kesar is siding with the bad side, Durgesh who wants to break the family not that Kesar knows that its the Durgesh he is looking for, its funny and i think Durgesh is gonna find it funny as well coz without him doing anything things are kinda going his way esp now that Kesar is siding with Raman

Kesar still being assertive over her and so on, why didnt she tell him, where is she going, i will take you... the stern voice he uses, and Gulaal knows that voice as well and how Kesar is being

I found it rather interesting what D and JK were saying about seeing things clearly and then just seeing what you want to see, and i think i would apply to Kesar as well, weell actually everyone in a way, Gulaal in terms of Kesar and herself and also Talli as she needs to start to see things clearly concerning Kesar and who he likes, as her friend gave her that adive on looking out for signs...

PRECAP - On one hand i can understand what Poonambha is saying to Gulaal and why and who Kesar is, and on the other hand i can understand Gulaal's dilemma and so on, and i was waiting for her to say that this is Kesar, you know that Kesar 

Gulaal would never of thought of Kesar as more, coz to her he is that Kesar, maybe after the declaration of Kesar, its gonna be interesting to see how Gulaal is and how she will see Kesar as

It feels like like a challenge Kesar has taken up and the teams are

Kesar Vs Gulaal or Kesar Vs D

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
thanxxx a ton..i really love ur updates..everyday i look forward to them.thanx a lot..
Why?? Lennie the bad news ???😕
And today me needed to belt Kesuda... I know he has a prob with Gulaal...and he would have taken it out on her...but to put everything...the reputation of Motabha at stake by supporting Ramu was so bad...Though Neil was fantastic in his expression and so was Gulaal...
I just loved Jamuna's entry when Gulaal was departing and the whole house had gathered in the main room..she actually came in like a whirlwind out of nowhere to bring out a total random topic😆
Loved how Kesar was actually building up the anger when the whole discussion was going on...But they way he put everything at stake was so wrong..this actually is because he is quite young and is fresh out of college I guess...you tend to be overreactive...But still the story is taking an ugly turn which I quite didnot like...
😳

awesome post lennie and i want u continue your beautiful analysis its bliss to read ! today epi was ok but a clue that in future kesar may fall in bad company he is only son of motaba major stalkholder of the property soon raman and durgesh will sense his trouble and will make him turn against Dushy and gulaal...i like the secen where again kesar excersied his right over gulaal and wen gulaal retorted he was clearl yhurt i love the eye contact and avoiding scene between kes-gul i saw gulaal first explaining jamna kaki and then looking into kesar eye there were tears she was moved ( like y u crying) but then suddenly realised she is running away from him so withdrew herself second time she saw anger in his eyes again avoided him at this stage she cant talk to him she is quite unconfortable ...but somehow i think she has sensed kesar trouble is something more than that night confession ...and kesar again brat...so he has expressed his opinion loud and clear he is gonna support ramesh and dushy he is the bhimshapithama of mahabharat he doesnt want to battle at all...i think motaba or gulaal will file their nomination to avoid the fight between two bothers if not kesar is gonna burst again (bus karo kitna gussa karoge baba ) as he will surely loose

and most imp thing i m feeling bad for talli phulli no no not that i m moved with her saccha pyaar or devotion absolutely not...but i m feeling bad bcoz still gulaal is pushing talli towards him just to save her...ok fine she gave her hopes in childhood her fault but now wen kesar has returned she knew kesar is drinking his anger has no limits ths kid is total stud and he even left the poor girl alone in the road still she is upto matchmaking...y gulaal is blindflolded...she is guardian of talli...riight now kesar is sending bad image everywhere and now she knew kesar isnt interested in talli at all he has clearly said this to gulaal still she is pushing talli building false hopes she should say rather concentrate on studies be a good girl stop running after a brat ...have some self respect find job and wait for your perfect match ...really gulaal has statred irritating me
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
I'll comment on the episode later but why aren't you going to do the analysis?? :( Please dont stop
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Why?? Lennie the bad news ???😕
And today me needed to belt Kesuda... I know he has a prob with Gulaal...and he would have taken it out on her...but to put everything...the reputation of Motabha at stake by supporting Ramu was so bad...Though Neil was fantastic in his expression and so was Gulaal...
I just loved Jamuna's entry when Gulaal was departing and the whole house had gathered in the main room..she actually came in like a whirlwind out of nowhere to bring out a total random topic😆
Loved how Kesar was actually building up the anger when the whole discussion was going on...But they way he put everything at stake was so wrong..this actually is because he is quite young and is fresh out of college I guess...you tend to be overreactive...But still the story is taking an ugly turn which I quite didnot like...
😳
Shrushti before the belt be taken out  for Kesar some facts are needed to be known by YOU as well as others. More than Kesar having problems with Gulaal it is Gulaal who has more problems with Kesar after his recent confession. Kesar ONLY has a problem with the Gulaal Dushyant rishta and rightfully so.
As far as Motaba's reputation goes Kesar does NOT have a clue of Durgesh's role in supporting Raman or WHO Durgesh is or what his intentions are or his past history with GULAAL. It is Madam highness Gulaal who keeps everything bottled up within herself, thinking she is doing everyone a big favor and then expects everyone around her to understand and is baffled when they take steps that she doesn't agree with.😡
To be fair to Kesar he is clueless about Raman also, all he knows is that as a kid someone tried to push him over the terrace. It is MATAJI GULAAL who learnt the truth and again decides to keep quiet and protect Kesar. As far as Kesar is concerned knowing ONLY half truth of Raman THANKS TO GULAAL , he thinks of Raman as only his BH, A a big brother and it would have been the same with Dushyant also except that he  overheard the truth of Dushyant as a kid.
If Kesar is into bad company who is responsible it is GULAAL  GULAAL GULAAL for keeping facts away from the family. Isn't it ironical that she hid all this to protect the family but these same facts that she has hidden is going to break up the family. HIGH TIME FOR A WAKE UP CALL FOR GULAAL.
If Raman is a murderer then Dushyant is no less, Raman has served his time in jail and has been humiliated in public. Whereas as Dushyant is hiding behind Gulaal's protective pallo like a chicken. According to Gulaal Dushyant has already paid for his crime by repenting and turning over a new leaf, BUT WHO IS SHE TO DECIDE THAT. It is for everyone to know Motaba , Panba and the whole family after all Vasant was their son. Once Gulaal stops being a GOD, SAINT and MARTYR then only this mess that SHE has created will be cleared.
I'm quite surprised that Kesar is so fond of Raman because in his younger days, there was quite a lot of friction between them. Raman was quite mean to him :\
Originally posted by Neil-fan

Shrushti before the belt be taken out  for Kesar some facts are needed to be known by YOU as well as others. More than Kesar having problems with Gulaal it is Gulaal who has more problems with Kesar after his recent confession. Kesar ONLY has a problem with the Gulaal Dushyant rishta and rightfully so.
As far as Motaba's reputation goes Kesar does NOT have a clue of Durgesh's role in supporting Raman or WHO Durgesh is or what his intentions are or his past history with GULAAL. It is Madam highness Gulaal who keeps everything bottled up within herself, thinking she is doing everyone a big favor and then expects everyone around her to understand and is baffled when they take steps that she doesn't agree with.😡
To be fair to Kesar he is clueless about Raman also, all he knows is that as a kid someone tried to push him over the terrace. It is MATAJI GULAAL who learnt the truth and again decides to keep quiet and protect Kesar. As far as Kesar is concerned knowing ONLY half truth of Raman THANKS TO GULAAL , he thinks of Raman as only his BH, A a big brother and it would have been the same with Dushyant also except that he  overheard the truth of Dushyant as a kid.
If Kesar is into bad company who is responsible it is GULAAL  GULAAL GULAAL for keeping facts away from the family. Isn't it ironical that she hid all this to protect the family but these same facts that she has hidden is going to break up the family. HIGH TIME FOR A WAKE UP CALL FOR GULAAL.
If Raman is a murderer then Dushyant is no less, Raman has served his time in jail and has been humiliated in public. Whereas as Dushyant is hiding behind Gulaal's protective pallo like a chicken. According to Gulaal Dushyant has already paid for his crime by repenting and turning over a new leaf, BUT WHO IS SHE TO DECIDE THAT. It is for everyone to know Motaba , Panba and the whole family after all Vasant was their son. Once Gulaal stops being a GOD, SAINT and MARTYR then only this mess that SHE has created will be cleared.

HEhe...I am a Kesuda fan as much as anybody... I mean I actually write a post on him alongwith Shalu everday😆...But I guess when he goes out of the path he needs to be belted😆...Dont worry I dont wear belts so wont be doing it...
I am not on Gulaal or Dushy...I was saying that he owed it to Motabha...because even if he didnot know anything ..he knew that Motabha had made a decision in favour of Dushyant...and if he has lost his brother...Motabha has lost his son too...and I know Motabha doesnot know the whole truth but so does Kesar...Kesar doesnot know that it was Raman who had actually tried to kill him when young...
And as per Gulaal...well  I personally think that after Vasant she has taken it on her to keep the family safe and binded..so it is natural for her...She is doing what she knows best...
And I already said that Kesuda is still young and hence his reactions...
and don;t take everything I say as an attack,,...I am putting forward my POVs...they are just my thinking aloud thoughts...we may differ,,and it is because we are attached to that character very much😆
[QUOTE=*Reemz*]I'm quite surprised that Kesar is so fond of Raman because in his younger days, there was quite a lot of friction between them. Raman was quite mean to him :\[/QUOTE

Yes agreed Raman use to be mean but they had their fun moments also esp during Vasant's wedding when Raman was openly supportive and Dushyant not. Even Dushyant use to harass Kesar as a kid till before he changed. Only thing is that Dushyant was the more sly one and  Kesar as a kid would not know or understand. Remember it is thru Kesar only that Dushyant sent Gulaal that drink laced with a sleep potent and then he kidnapped Gulaal.
As far as Kesar is concerned Both Raman and Dushyant are his brothers and as a kid they used him made fun of him, but whatever they were older brothers.
It is so sad that Kesar never learnt the full truth of Raman and half truth of Dushyant that he overheard.
What a sorry sorry state of affairs.
Lennie, please dont stop - I really  enjoy reading your insights- almost as much as the show itself! 
Love and hate seem to be the two sides of the coin that Kesar seems to be metaphorically flipping in his heart and mind.  He needs to ask Gulaal and she needs to answer honestly for once.