Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ll~Mahapurush of the week is Karishma~ll~ (Page 19)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
ok..kari i will also comes shortly with my 100 quistion stuff ..teri complent hai na ki mujhse sawal poocho !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Congrats Kari!!!Good luck!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni_Mshanakyasharan

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
OMG karishma the OS was SO good!! i was like Lost into it!! Dudeee you gotta write more such OSs!! you HAVE to!! 

Okay my next task is write a scene on the following situation:

Shaan has been working really hard in office. Khanak has been working really hard getting tutored at home so she can complete senior school privately.Both of them hardly meet since Shaan comes late from the office and Khanak goes to sleep early all tired after completing her assignments (she has classes even on weekends). 

3 weeks have passed like this. One night Shaan surprisingly comes home early and Khanak surprisingly has no assignments to do.

^^Continue from here Big smile Put in dialogues and be creative!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni_MRB81-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
ok im come wid my questions...Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

hahaha... its easy re dnt wrry... yeh toh tere baye haath ka khel hai...LOLLOLLOL

congrats again kari...HugHugHugHug

1. ur fav flower?

2. ur fav food?

3. ur fav holiday destination?

4. ur fav colour?

5. ur dream date will be wid??(sumone other than kt and ksg haan)

6. most embarrassing moment?

7. most crazyiest thing u did??

8. fav shanak scene??

9. fav yasharan interview?

10. one scene where sound it was yasharan and not shanak...

11. cutest/ sweetest thing u did for someone??

12. fav bollywood actor/actress??

13. fav tellywood actor/ actress??

14. one dream u want to fullfill... which is very imp...

15. describe me in few words...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

enjoy the MOTW...

have fun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
see kari bikyo ka patanahi tu mera ksg wla os pehle likh ok im waiting tere thought padhne ke liye jaldi he heROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
benzipie yr task...

bekaraar dil ...bekaraar hum

finally after 3 weeks of being extremely busy both shantanu n khanak had nothing much to do...shaan had little to do at d office n  khanak finsinshed her kitchen wrk early itself...on d way back home shaan thought of surprising khanak 2day...he knew they had hardly had spent time all these 3weeks...he busy wid his office wrk n khanak wid her studies...he wanted to make her feel special n wanted ...he decided to take home her favourite bhaijjiyas  from a road side vendor...khanak was busy relaxing in her room watching d cartoon channel..she always had a kid in her tht made her  do such childish stuff even at d age of 23...she was enjoying her fav tom n jerry show...seeing how tom n jerry fight she missed her shantanu...remembring how they had those cute little moments where they fought just like babies...a smile crept on her face as she remembred their second meeting in dhulwadi were both were having a cute tussle over bangles...she picked up shantans photo frame frm d table beside her n brought his picture close to her face...she gave a slight kiss to his picture n said budthal...she missed being around him for d past 3 weeks too..she knew tht studies took up all  her time n keeping up wid d household wrk she hardly gave time to her shanatnu...she immediately thought of doing sumthing different fr her shaan 2day...she thought of making him  mango cheese cake knowing how crazy shaan was for mangoes...shaan was on his way wanting to to b home n just rush ino her jhansi ki ranis arms...the traffic stoppped him from doing so ...khanak was busy making mango cheese cake..she never did it b4 but took help frm harilal n finally made d delicious dessert...finally shantanu came home...harilal opened d door shaan asked whther any1  is at home...harilal told him every1s out fr a dinner party and 2day khanak  maam is free wid no classes so shes up in her room...shaan had a big bright smile on his face on hearing this...he told harilal to take d day off to n went 2wards his room...on nearing his room he heard a sweet voice...his khanak speaking to herself like a child ...khanak was busy talking to herself tht 2day if shaan comes home shes gonna spend d day wid him doing wat he loves n making him feel special...she took d mango cheesecake plate in her handn took in d aroma of it n said i wish mere shantanu ko yeh pasand aaye...shaan standing on d door leaning on it watched his wife admiring her n her innocence as to how much she cared fr him...he thought to himself wat his life would b if this little nauty angel wasnt in his life as his wife:)...
khanak was busy in her thoughts wen a vpoice frm behind made her smile like never b4...shaan standing at d door sanfg for his lady...dil se jkooda jo kabhi dil ko banaya dil pyaar mita ke sab duriyan...naino ne basai thi to preet meri palko ki pehenke choodiya...she turned around seeing him n having a wide smile on her face .he gave a a big smile too but continued wid his song...roz naya apna ke petra dil toh deewana ban jaata hai ...peeche peeche pyaar toh na jaane yeh formulae ka kuch nata hai...she joined him too...she knew this was shaans best n most fav song as he walways sang fr her wen he was wid his guitar...she sang too...ban jata hai dil chore ishq ke raat toh karti hai choriya ...mann saccha mashook sanaya mitayein banayein sab duriyan...n both sang 2 gether ooo saware saware roothe humse naina barse hue hai kabse...wid tht they came 2wards eachother smiling n having a little mosit in their beautiful eyes...both said d last line2gether...rang rez piya maari odhani maari rang badalti odhani...rang rez piya maari odhani maari rang badlti odhani...looking into eachothers eyes wid all d love care n paasion...their smiles sid how much they missed eachother all these 3 weeks...they took no more time n crushed eachother for a big tight hug...shanatnu kept her in his arms taking in her aroma n she placed her ahnds arond his back never wanting to leave...both said I LOVE U at d same time... n smiled at their cuteness...shanatnu broke d hug only to tell khana tht he brought her her fav bhajjiyas n she was like sooo happy but she said wait a min i have something for my handsome husband too...she told him to shut his eyes n he did so happily n she placed d mango cheesecake in front of him...he immediately opened his  eyes...he knew wat she had made frhim but wanted to give d surprised look to c tht twinkle in her eyes...he took no second n just pounced on d dish n seeing him eat like a cute 10 year old khanak smiled. saying  mere budthalHeart

now i know this aint a hot one but i wanted to write sumthing cute...may told me not to b bad so im in a sober  mood...lol
hope u like it beenz.honest reactions always welcome:)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AzaraAhotchpotchRBO-mesmerised-jyothi1989jparkerWooHooHaha21priya_cool_123Roshni_Mdestinylovetofeeees-YasharanArshi-RB81-Deepali-

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

1. ur fav flower?rose...pyaar ki nishaani:)

2. ur fav food?pizza chinese basically anything junk

3. ur fav holiday destination?anywjhere unless d love of my life is wid me i wouldnt mind even being at home...lol but love to visit switzerland:)

4. ur fav colour?red

5. ur dream date will be wid??(sumone other than kt and ksg haan)john abraham...i love him to bits:)

6. most embarrassing moment?wen one day i left early in d morning to  go for tutions i took d BEST bus n it was damn crowded i climbed wearing a high heel sandal...my one leg was in d bus n while i went to go in further my other leg ka chappal cme out n d bus moved...all through d journey i had one chappal in d bus n wen i had to get down i left d other one too in d bus n got dwn bare foot running to catch a cab ...it was hilarious

7. most crazyiest thing u did??got drunk n bashed a guy who is my good frnd just klke tht...lol

8. fav shanak scene??chori kiya re jiya scene...

9. fav yasharan interview?TELLY TADKA ...everything was beautifully shown:)

10. one scene where sound it was yasharan and not shanak... may 10th n 11th scenes where v had d bedroom scene...they on d bed...dialogues were shanak but feelings were yasharan...lol ppl wil kill me...lol

11. cutest/ sweetest thing u did for someone??done lots of cute stuff but it never got noticed...lol ppl thought im a stalker...lol

12. fav bollywood actor/actress??rani mukerjee and johhnny boy

13. fav tellywood actor/ actress??yeh lo u donno me kya...lol its obvi my yasharan:)

14. one dream u want to fullfill... which is very imp...would really really wish to make my parents proud n give them all d happiness n love tht they have given me all these years:)

15. describe me in few words...a total sweetheart very very cute n always here to help n enjoy wid every1:)

thnks a lot roshu fr yr cute task:)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AzaraA-mesmerised-WooHooHaha21jparkerRoshni_MtofeeeesRB81-Deepali-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
^^ awww omg it was so cuteee!!! omg i so did not expect this from you! you have totally totally shocked me with this OS! Totally!! I am SO happy reading this! i was going Awww the whole time!!

Okay i loveddd LOVED the following:

1.Khanak making Mango cheese cake for him!! That was so original! i've heard of strwberry cheese cake lol mango? haha

2. Tom and Jerry!! Haha cuteee <3 

3. The BESTTT part was the Odhani song and how they were singing it!! Day Dreaming OMG i just dieddd when i was reading that part! seriously karishma who says you can't write!!?! you're awesome! 

ClapClapClap ahh now i'm getting addicted to your scenes!! 

I will come up with a scene involving Shanak and ME and Hinaa now! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Go to top