Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awww thnk u beeni... i cant put it in a flow like how u n may other os writers do thts y i never write i do have ideas but no flw...lol...thnk u means a lot:)

wil u stop giving me scenes  on shanak u tell me to write on u n hinna il do so give me a situation...lol
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmph !

Where is the task I gave U  !
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Task 3:

Okay write a scene on Me and Hinna. We are best friends studying in England together in University. We both have accents but both our accents are different. Hinna has a slangish accent and I have a posh accent. We both are jealous of each other's accents and want the other's accent. But that is not the only thing we want of the other's! We also want Karan Tacker, who happens to be our senior and a very good friend in University and we both have a crush on him.

Now proceed πŸ˜ƒ

Note: Karan is a good friend of both of us but at the end of the scene you need to make Karan chose between both of us. One will be his friend and one his Pyaar! :D

shanakyasharan thumbnail
pri kal tak yr task wil b there pakka... im here only but besharam ideas khaali raat to aate hai din mein nahi...lol ur scenes wil b there by early morning 2moro:)

hahahahahahaahahahah beeni yr a phsucho...wat r u making me  do re...this is yr last taks fr me then shush...lol wil b back soon doing yr task now
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

1. ur fav flower?rose...pyaar ki nishaani:)  yes of course...πŸ˜‰

2. ur fav food?pizza chinese basically anything junk    hahahah... sama to same...

3. ur fav holiday destination?anywjhere unless d love of my life is wid me i wouldnt mind even being at home...lol but love to visit switzerland:)       switzerland ki thandi hawao mein u and d love of ur life... hmmm...πŸ˜‰

4. ur fav colour?red     colour of valentines day dats y??? or ainvayi...

5. ur dream date will be wid??(sumone other than kt and ksg haan)john abraham...i love him to bits:)      me tooo... he looks sooo gooodd...😳😳😳😳

6. most embarrassing moment?wen one day i left early in d morning to  go for tutions i took d BEST bus n it was damn crowded i climbed wearing a high heel sandal...my one leg was in d bus n while i went to go in further my other leg ka chappal cme out n d bus moved...all through d journey i had one chappal in d bus n wen i had to get down i left d other one too in d bus n got dwn bare foot running to catch a cab ...it was hilarious

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
oh my god... that can only happen to u...thats sooo funny...🀣🀣🀣🀣

7. most crazyiest thing u did??got drunk n bashed a guy who is my good frnd just klke tht...lol
OMG... bechaara...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8. fav shanak scene??chori kiya re jiya scene...     haayyyeee...😍😍😍😍😍

9. fav yasharan interview?TELLY TADKA ...everything was beautifully shown:)

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

10. one scene where sound it was yasharan and not shanak... may 10th n 11th scenes where v had d bedroom scene...they on d bed...dialogues were shanak but feelings were yasharan...lol ppl wil kill me...lol

yes even i saw dat...😍😍😍😍😍

11. cutest/ sweetest thing u did for someone??done lots of cute stuff but it never got noticed...lol ppl thought im a stalker...lol

hahaaha poor u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

12. fav bollywood actor/actress??rani mukerjee and johhnny boy   

13. fav tellywood actor/ actress??yeh lo u donno me kya...lol its obvi my yasharan:)
just confirming u knw...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

14. one dream u want to fullfill... which is very imp...would really really wish to make my parents proud n give them all d happiness n love tht they have given me all these years:)

how sweet...😊

15. describe me in few words...a total sweetheart very very cute n always here to help n enjoy wid every1:)

thank u...😳😳😳😳

thnks a lot roshu fr yr cute task:)

thanks for anwering my questions kari...

i was laughing so much at ur embarrassing moment...πŸ˜†
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kari...
that was so cute...u really should try writing more OS for now n gradually move to write SS n FF..
u got that talent in u..
the way u narrated it i felt awww...cutie pies...love them n u for the wonderful OS..
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kari...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

loved d os sweety...

it was really very nice...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
beenis task 3...

pyaar ya takraar...do teer ek nishanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

characters...
hinna... a total bindaas gal who loves to take ppls case every now n then.shes a tomboy but a heat of gold..shes basically frm hariyana n shes now studying in d us...shes been here fr 2years n has got hold of d AMRICAN LANGUAGE:)...she speaaks slang like a pro...all she desires is  to have hot guys around her...lol...shes crazy fr a senior hot dude called KARAN TACKER...lets c how she wooes him:)

beenish...yashraj ke filmo ki herione...totally shy n coy but a stubborn by nature...shes a beautiful pakistani gal who came to d us to study...shes been here fr a year n has got hold of d US FEVER...shes now like the ssex n d city ladies...fashion ke peeche pagal aur ladko ke liye ghayal...lol...shes too crazy fr a guy n its suprrisingly mr KARAN TACKER...lets c how this herione wooes him:)

after d last lecture of professor  jackson beeni n hinna decide to  munch on sum stuff.they get going to d cafeteria for a yummy snackpack...
"that jackson ass has got hold of my brains dammit..not a single elcture he leaves to instigate d devil in me..." hinna kept talking of mr jackson to beeni as they walked in d cafe...they ordered fr 2 hot dogs wid extra cheese n  2 choco crushers...
beenish laughed at her blabbering abt jackson...she met hinna 6months ago n they got along like a house on fire...both loved to b in eachothers company but silently hated eachothers way of talking...hinna being d bindaas babe use to make fun of beenishs posh accent...she use to mimic her n have a hearty laugh...where as beenish use to hatre her slang accent...she being d typical herione kinda gal didnt like hinnas slang control in her language..but nevertheless they loved eachothera lot as buddies

while munching on d hot dog hinna has a look at beenz whose busy filing her nalies n blowing air to it...she thinks wat a cartoon this female is...beeni on d otherhand continue files her nails wen she ssees d apple of her eyes on d cafe couter...its none  other than karan tacker...their senior by a year...
as soon as beeni notices him shes like OMGGG!!! my honeybunch is here...she doesnt speak loud as she doesnt want hinna to notice him...beeni keeps talking in her mind n looking at her face compact mirror talks to herself as to how freaking hot she looks 2day...karan  would die to c a eye candy like her...
hinnas busy munching on d hot dog wen she tunrns to order  sum more n sees hr jaane bahaar standing there...she has d look of a typical shy gal blushing on seeing her crush but composes herself soon so tht beenz doesnt c wat shes upto...she keeps talking in her mind as to how hot karan looks 2day no infact evry single dy but 2day seeing him in a black shirt n blue jeans she cant stop staring at d yummy figure...she turns to beenz giving her a fajke smile n saying she wil b right back as she needs to buy another choco crusher...beenz goes nooo!!!!!!1 wait ill join u u cant go alone wat r frnds  for...hinna gives her a wiired look as to y shes so kind 2day to her...they get up n move 2wards d counter...they adjust their dresses n starighten up themselves n go n stand next to karan

karan was busy placing an order wen d gals came n stood by his side... on looking at either of theirsides he gave them a small smile...seeing d smile both d kuddis went for a toss n gave him big blushy wide gymmy smiles...karan found tht a little wierd but smiled back again...
hinnas started to make a convoversation wid him... karan knew d gals but not close enugh to know them as frnds... he knew they were his junioirs n always had a hi bye relationship wid them...

as he was abt to leave d grls stopped him...they asked him if he could join them fr  a coffee...he obliged as he didnt like refusing gals...both d gakls by now did a jig in their minds n smiled like never b4...they sat in a corner...talking endlessly wid him..hejust looked at how d gals had everything to talk abt.beeni went on talking abt her life n wat she loves n basically all self obsessed talks..whilehinna mostly spoke like a gy...how she  bashed a guy a day b4 n now she loves watching boxing n all...karan was highly amused wid  d gals talks but didnt say much..he liked fr d fact tht gals were so cute n felt free to open upto him...after a good 15mins it was his lecture time n he had to leave...he told d gals he loved  d coffee conversation combo but he had to leave now...d gals got a little sad but agreed to let him go...b4 leaving karan turned to them n said in his ever so husky tone...i would love to go on a date wid d 2 most cutest gals if only they would love to  bear me for d night...beeni n hinna just couldnt believe wat they had heard...both had half open mouths...one went eee!!!!!!!!!!!!! n d other omggg!!!!1 on hearing him...he smiled seeing d gals jump wid  joy...he winked at both of them n smirked n left

beeni n hinna just had no limits to their exitement...both clapped jumpped hugge n gave cheeks kisses to one anothrr as tgthey finally had a chance to go on a date wid their dream man karan tacker😍😍😍😍😍

beeni its super crap i couldnt think much. n yes i culdnt let karan chpoose any1 cause i want him to love u both equally so hence d ending is a happy one for both u ladies...let me say again it crap...lol kuch bhi lika hai maine...lol

shanakyasharan thumbnail
thnk u sooo much ramani...n roshu gald u loved it:) muah to u gals...ramani...never an ff os ss... this is d frst n d lst time ill ever write so many os never again...lol
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
karishma it was not a crap.it is very nice