Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow kari,
thanks to vatty for asking u to write this..
it had the serious stuff n the hot stuff equally..
another sizzling hot OS with seriousness..
hope to see similar knida seriousness in their work in the episode..
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesome kari..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnks ramani...extremely sweet of u:)
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh kari.. me am... ☺️ Phew... ice.. ice... ice... baawi...😳
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kari 
*faints*😍😳
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kari...

ur stay is almost over but I loved, loved grilling u!!!

loved ur OS's...even the recent one!!

stay the same ok!!! never change I like u that way!!!

muah!!!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
thbnk u rooji for all d love:)

thks to all every1 for all d love...muah i loved to b d motw all thnks to u all:)
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Sab se pehle my apologies are here.. Really sorry for not being around.. I hate exams! Sorry yaara! πŸ˜”

ILU 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9-100! You're one cutest sweetest friend I have from IF! Thankyuuu for being what you are and for us being good friends! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG Karish! Im thrilled reading every single page of this MOTW! I super loved all of ur OS's! And girl whats wrong? 😲 You said if you write the whole forum would go away! Girl I super loved each and every OS of urs! You have the talent!  You rocked each and every of it! And you know what? I thought they'd be more of Besharam but when I read ur Beeni's tasks I was shocked! πŸ˜² You can write sooo beautifully and such neatly! I loved it! That RBO Title Track wala was superb! I loved the way they both were singing it.. And Beeni and Hinna wala! 🀣 πŸ€£ How I wish this was true in real for me! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And ur HOT OS's! I loved them too! That Kitchen ending, phir paatshala, phir office! But I loved the parking wala the most! 🀣 Man you rock girl! This is what my Karish is! I so loved reading the whole 36 pages! ILU girl!

Oh and congrats! You made me read OS's! Honestly Ive never read any but now you've made me crazy enough to read every other OS! I shall read everyone's soon after 24th June! And ur gonna be pestered by me to write one when I come back! πŸ˜› Coz I loved each and every OS of urs!

Abt ur deisres! ROFL! Strip teasing? Bikini wear? ROFL! 🀣 πŸ€£ And man with KT? Kya karne k irade the? Gosh thank-God Yashu was there so he was safe! πŸ˜† Indeed the most Besharam girl but the fact I love about you if that you're super honest! ILU girl! Just stay this way!

And OMG! Eeekkkss! This surprised me the most! You were a Sid-Tamanna fan? 😲 Shucks! I was one too! I know quite a lot of fans of them now and now I wonder why the CVs threw Tamanna out and ruined AR!  I loved Sid with Tamanna and Ridz with Armaan! Neways! And you want to be an actress? Im sure if you do you'll rock it! I hope this one comes true! Not joking! Seriously wish it does!

Awww! Im glad you loved being the MOTW! You are one of a kind Karish! Honestly and as Rooj said, plz stay the way you are! Dont ever change! ILU Karish! ❀️
shanakyasharan thumbnail
ok natty u just made me cry...honestly im crying n smiling n writing this at d moment...thnk u sooo much...this is wat i want in my life such love frm ppl n u showered me wid it like anything...i may nt have seen u but 2day feel yr one superb human who is d most loving person ever...i love u very very very very very much...u showered me wid sooo much love thnk u feels sooo nice n loved:)
to me yr always going to b a specuial person for lifeπŸ€—πŸ€—

😳
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Karishma...
u knw I was avery irrgular member of this forum...
I am always lookin for sum new short topics...

So I dunno much bout these Mahapurush threads... and all...
I mean I din knw wat happens in this thread...
I hd thought ki its  sum kind of recognition for the most active member...
Sumwhere in the middle i hd wished  for being the MOTW... n hd read ur OS on KSG n Yasharan...

N today for a change I checked ur mahapurush thread...
N biliv me... 1 1/2 ghante se bas issi thread me phasi hui hu...
I read each n every post... And all OSs...
I loved em all esp besharam ones...

I really wish I hd checked this thread earlier...

Nw I completely undrstood ki wat is MOTW... bout grilling stuff... hotseat everything...

Keep rocking...
Love you... Muuuaaahhh...πŸ€—

I guess m too late...😭😭😭
Edited by hotchpotchRBO - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

ok natty u just made me cry...honestly im crying n smiling n writing this at d moment...thnk u sooo much...this is wat i want in my life such love frm ppl n u showered me wid it like anything...i may nt have seen u but 2day feel yr one superb human who is d most loving person ever...i love u very very very very very much...u showered me wid sooo much love thnk u feels sooo nice n loved:)
to me yr always going to b a specuial person for lifeπŸ€—πŸ€—

😳

Awwwiiieee!! *Tears dropping* I just replied to ur PM! Awww! It makes me feel so good that my words made someone so special smile big time! πŸ˜ƒ And tears in ur eyes?! 😲 Na reyyy! Dont cry.. Embarrassed You look good smiling and being besharam with us! Embarrassed Chalo now smile! And move the tears away! Embarrassed You are true sweetheart in my eyes toh appreciation was necessary! You deserve it!  And Ive told you this before as well, that Im no one great, its ur personality that makes me make you feel special! Embarrassed And yh thats a bitter true fact that we havent met, but it does happen.. Sometimes people just touch our hearts like that! And Im glad I did for you.. Embarrassed Thankyuuu to you too for such nice words for me! And ILU tooo girl! Dont be all emotional now! You are special and will always remain! ❀️ Keep rocking and smiling and stay the way you are! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—