RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
that was cute kari..loved it..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yasharan...ksg os...part 1

KSG enters RBO sets ..He has been requested by Yashji to do a cameo for a week in RBO to

raise TRPs..
he agreed after his  cousin Jas karan convinced him😊 

KSG is looking very hot ( like in Veenas DP) clean shaven with a broad smile extremly confident and smiling at everyone around😊The way he is always 😊

KT is sitting in a corner with his iphone and doing good for nothing work..πŸ˜†

he is very dull these days.😭.after riya incident he is ashamed to talk much with anyone.😭..dont know if he is FB chatting with riya over iphone but he is doing something hiding from all πŸ˜†

YM is sitting on K house sofa  hearing old songs on i-pod 

Yashji first sees Ym..and calls her to him and introduces Ksg

Yashji :I"""""hey shri This is Karan singh grover.. He is an extremely popular TV star.."U must have known him from DMG "

YM is all smiles seeing KSG and KSG is all smiles too"""" yup hello yashashri.""""". KSG looks at yashji """""Y.ashji I hve already met her a month back She is a very nice person""""""" 

YM is very happy to hear something good about her  because kt always use to speak of her in a less manner... and extends her hand and shakes hands and says

" Yashji, yes I met him a month ago ..and jas karan introuduced me he is also a very nice person..and i loved him in DMG( actually yashu did not see DMG at all  fully excep a few episodes but lies to please πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"  KSG is pleased  flashes a smile .😊.

kt sees  all this from a  distance

already he is  sort of irritated with the fact that KSG has more steady and mature fan following than him..now yashji is introducing him to YM, he is damn irritatedπŸ˜†

..but he cannot reveal it openly...so again hes back to iphone  pretending to be busy

..But yashji calls him   "hi karan , please come here I want to introduce someone important  to u who shares ur name too "

YM wishes KSG welcome once again and  by the time KT comes moves back to sofa..

Kt comes and puts on an artifical smile  'KT in mind" KSG is so dashing really..and so charming"

KSG smiles warmly at him  YP introduces them  to each other they both shake hands

KSG " so  karan,  heard of u a lot man...ofcourse through girls  ..""Kt does not like the joke but still smiles unwillingly πŸ˜†Kt does not say anything in return KSG is actually surprised but does not show it

YP to KT" karan I have requested KSG to be a part of one week cameo he would be acting with u and shri """"

Kt though not  interested but has to act as though interested" he says""""its gonna be a
 pleasure to act with
him"

KSG smiles and YP takes him away shows him his room and they both come back  and YP has  set up a new room temporarily for KSG with A/c and all..

coming back KSG sees YM on the way..siting on the sofa waiting for her shot stops and sits near the sofa  and says to YP" yashji don worry I shall take care.." i shall have a talk wid yashashri for some time and then come to ur room If u dont mind"

YP is happy so he moves away smiling

KSG approaches Ym ...YM stands up..

KSG" U are so respectable to the senior... I like it..U can call me karan ..wait if it confuses u since one more karan is there then u can call me KSG I would love to hear that...No formalities

But please don call me brother bhaiyya or something like that..Yashu laughs like anything...Kt is irritated... KSG also joins the laugh 😊

.KSG """"""BTW I have for long wanted to learn marathi words But could not get time... I know u are a marathi girl... Can u teach me all important words..I shall make a note of it.. please can u help me"

Ym" arehhh KSG (they both instantly smile ) please dont say so much... it is my pleasure..so when do u want me to teach"

KSG """""Yashji has said he has allotted me a room U can come over there..after our shots are over... laughs and says..."""" I think most of my shots are  with u only so...I said ... after our shots are over..we can have our classes ...so kind  of U'

they both laugh innocently πŸ˜Š

Kt is watching all this from a  distance ...Already he did nt tlike KSG coming to the show... now  sitting near Ym on the sofa and talking..he was getting angry... He was left all alone to stand..

and YM did not even look in his direction and she was happy talking to KSG  ...KT is totally upset..

Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved your office OS karishma ,
It was really cute 
with a nice endding 
not like your heart attack
wale OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thiis KSG one I hope
you continue it
seema really interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Prernarbofan - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
yasharan...ksg..os part 2
NOTE...its all in fun dont mean to say anything to kt at all...its just pure fun.i love my kt😳😳😳

Ksg smiles and takes Yms leave
Kt cant bear it any more...   he comes  and sits near YM..she is busy with her  ipod ..

sees kt and smiles"""""""" areh  ..karan ...what a surprise""""" 

kt" yes I am also surprised """

Ym cant understand this and says" what, why are u surprised"

kt to ym " first tell me why did u say what a surprise"  

Ym does not want to drag it too much and says" karan normally u dont talk to me..sitting nearby me..Either u say a few words during lunch...   pull  my leg or  say nothing at all"

that is why i said so...  Now U tell me why did u tell u are  surprised"""""""""

KT" i am surprised to see u hitting on well with KSG on the very first time u ppl met... where as it took so many weeks and why weeks say even months for us to talk so happily "

YM  smiles " no karan u are wrong ..I have met him  already once "

Kt " oHHH "(with s disappointment in voice)

Ym continues" u know KSG is a very humble person"

KT..." so u know so much about him already "

In the mean while YM is called for the shot...

the shoot  resumes with KSG after afternoon  break kSG has lunch with set boys... he become popular so soon πŸ˜†kt  has his lunch in his room saying he needs some rest πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KSG and Ym are a instant hit..and they dont take too much takes..

The scene is like KSG is from her native place his character name is armaan but went to USA when he was young with his parents and now comes to see khanakπŸ˜†

All the shots go on well..Kt is silently watching this but not liking itπŸ˜†There is one scene where khanak introduces shaan to armaan and armaan has to pull shaans leg saying """"""I wanted a homely girl like khanak to be my wife

but u  snatched her away so u are my enemy "" and they had to laugh ..kt takes a few takes for this πŸ˜†he was not happy with the dialogues πŸ˜†

But  after the shot he is questioning himself" why am I not liking this..What if yashashri acts with KSG..she is an actress and she has to act with an actor what is wrong in tht..Why should i feel so irritated"he keeps thinking πŸ˜†

the next  shot is like kSG and Ym talk abt their childhood memories and laugh 

The shot is okayed and they all pack off fr the day😊

YM is walking to her car..KSG from behind"""" hi shri..so today went on well  and yup please write down importnt words in marathi with engllish translation and bring it tomorrow... okay see u""""'

kt is walking just behind" Kt says to Ym  " so it is marathi classes for KSG from yashu"  KSG says

" yes buddy u are right I am sure with such an awesome co-star u must be rocking..and she must have taught u already marathi ...am i right?"""

kt is now upset with his own self for ignoring to learn marathi from Ym all  the while ...  so he just smiles Ym aslo smiles and says nothing..

KSG leaves  Ym is about to  enter her car'' kt from behind in a firm voice

""""Yashu i need to talk to u """
 YM """""karan not now I have so much work back home Tomorrow" 

kt """"""no it is vry imprtant ..please let us drink coffee near by"""""""

YM is confused ...she says

" but kt u always care about what people will think..u never even take photos with me like a normal co-star... Now u are calling for coffee" i am confused  Dont say again some TOI news on our quarrel and we both have to deny it"""""""

kt adamantly " no not that.. let us talk over something  more important

let us go to a  nearby  coffee shop... let ur car be here ... come in mine" 

YM instructs the driver to wait and makes a move with kt she is wondering """"what is wrong all of a sudden... Is it concerning his recent dating with riya or what..""""""

both go to a coffee shop" kt to yashu  " yashu u have any idea about KSG... he is a  real casanova  I heard he broke up with his latest girl friend only a  couple of weeks ago and u are laughing so much with him the very first day of shoot ""

YM is not intersted " she looks up and says with sarcastic remark """"" karan u are calling KSG a casanova and why are u tellin me about his break ups... I am not interested... i have better work """"""""""""""

Kt with irritation "I know u dont have a good image about me..but i dont want u to get close to KSG..he is considered very weak in women's matters

YM" laughing " karan i am not a teenager to be warned ..and I dont care wht he is in personal life

all that mattes to me is how he is on sets and I think same applies to u too...I dont care about ur off screen life..u hang  around with  whosoever u want I dont  really care"""""""

kt is really shocked to hear that from her mouth"what are u trying to say"

YM shows him the pics of a random grl and himself posted on her fan page by a fan nd says """""this is what i meant... If i can take this why not KSG""""""

Kt is upset tries to defend " no yashu ...she is just a close friend" 

Ym  firmly " i asked nothing about her..i said i am not interested who she is or ur off screen life..and does any one take such photos with close female friends I am sorry i dont think so """

Kt is silent   Ym continues" sorry karan..I had always thought u were innocent and humble but this was rude shock to me'

karan" sorry i was over drunk that day but I swear nothing happened that day

YM "do u want me to believe all this after seeing the photos..please karan try to be honest atleast now //Anyway i am nobody for u How can i expect u to tell me all this "

KT feeling sorry "please u need to belive me u are the only one with whom i can share  things" trust me I am not dating her and shes just a frnd"

YM" karan for  the last time let me make it clear to u..My parents hve allowed me to enter this industry trusting me fully tht i wont bring them bad name..

so I am trying my best to keep myself way from all rumours and keeping only to work

I really dont care about what u do whom u date ...My concern is my work But i felt bad because I dont think she is a right choice Again srry i am no one  to comment about ur choices"she gets up

KT catches her hands" yashu please sorry.

.I was over drunk and all this had happened

But let me tell u ..ur the only one closest to my heart always.."""' 

YM  is totally taken aback Kt continues" dont get shocked ..i wanted to tell u all this but feared how u will take it...Bu now I tell u>>I like u a lot..Infact I wish to have u in my life forever"'

YM is in a full shock" but continues"

then why did u not tell me.?

she blushes Kt is super happy to see her blushing 

Ym But wait" no more such girls  and full drunk parties..u need to behave a lot  go to siddhi vinayak temple every tuesday and I shall decide seeing ur behaviour for a couple of  months whether to date u or not"

Kt is super duper happy nods and both leave the cafe .. hand in hand for d first time πŸ˜†

next morning KT is very cordial to KSG.

..infact kt and Ksg become good friends

KSG is super surpised with kts sudden transformation..

YM happily teaches marthi to KSG ...one week rolls and the three become very good friends" 

kt  slowly but surely is doing all tht ym wants him to do... to become real honest and responsible ..Ym is happy to c his onscreen budthal turn into an offscreen budthal too...😊

again i mention its all for fun.no poking in at kt ksg or yashu...i love them all...
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
karishma loved all the OSs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by purvi08 - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfully written kari..all yasharan shippers may wish the same to happen..however its their personal life..
so let me bound with that alone..i just enjoyed the OS..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
thnkls ramani...hence i kept d note i agree their life thei wish.i just put in my love fr them in there:)
-Deepali- thumbnail
OMG !!!!!!!!
*dies* & *sigh*
*faints*
kariii ..Omg..parking romance,bathtub romance ,bedroom and office romance
all of them Very Hot...Hotest..☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kari

Lovely

I m not gonna ask for anything hot for a week now ! not even hot coffee !

Thermometer bhi burst hua hoga is heat se !

Thank u for doing the tasks !

Love u !
shanakyasharan thumbnail
lmao pri khalli pilli jhaad pe mat chadha.lol thnks a lot:)