~ll~Mahapurush of the week is Karishma~ll~ - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
What !!!!

No this  is so  not done !

Where is the office chair romance and the pool chair romance !

Maine bedroom romance nahi maangi thi !!!! Wo tho show mein dhikhaate hein !!!
hahahaahah pri i know.u know i didnt read yr post properly just saw pathshala n bathtub nammes n  felt u want bedroom n kitchen too thts y i wrote on them.sorry ab aur nahi hota cause im done wid all d wildness aur koi task de de plsss..i did stood up to my promise so pls now...lol
Kari

Office chair romance re !

Non besharam ! Short will be fine too !   Pls !
great sizzling oses

anyways here are my questions

1. Was Shanak your first favorite jodi?

2. Favorite book or movie you think Karan and Yashashri could enact the roles well.

3. What would you change about RBO  if anything?

4. Why do you think youth shows don't get as many trps as other shows?

5. What is one childhood fantasy you had growing up?

6. What would you do if you had a man like Shantanu in your life? Would you encourage him to go back to working or would you let him be as he is and bring home the bread and butter yourself?

7. What attracts you to Shanak?

8. How do you like the new format of RBO? Any themes you would like to see on the show?

9.  What is your intended career?

10. How are things better for women today rather than twenty or so years ago?

take care and thanks for answering my questions!
gosh i am loving these OSs!!! LMAO priya i agree Office chair romance toh banta hain bosss!! :D
1. Was Shanak your first favorite jodi?lol no i had many like i loved karan n tanyas jodi frm kyunki saas bhi...then sid tamanna frm dmg but fr shanak its different ill love them fr life:)

2. Favorite book or movie you think Karan and Yashashri could enact the roles well.romeo and juliet

3. What would you change about RBO  if anything?rajen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

4. Why do you think youth shows don't get as many trps as other shows?majority ppl watching tv r bahus n saas n thts y less of trps fr youth shows but d popularity youth shows have is  way more than saas bahu crap...lol

5. What is one childhood fantasy you had growing up?to b a sexy actress...lol

6. What would you do if you had a man like Shantanu in your life? my life would b complete:)Would you encourage him to go back to working or would you let him be as he is and bring home the bread and butter yourself?i would tell him to wrk only if he enjoys doing wat he does not fr d sake of it n i would myself earn too

7. What attracts you to Shanak?HEAT CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. How do you like the new format of RBO? Any themes you would like to see on the show?love it so much but want pathshalaal back:)

9.  What is your intended career?school teacher:)

10. How are things better for women today rather than twenty or so years ago?way way better today women get equal respect n recognition just as d men

thnks sooo much sonali loved to answer all yr lovel;y questions:)

karishma adhe rath mein ithne hot OS...

OMG!!!!!!!!!tu ne maar dala..

as priya said titanic mein be ithna details nahin tha..parking lot romance is just a killer..u should put a disclaimer stating "read at ur own risk"

Uff Kari your OS's have probably killed most girls on the forum! Lol.

Loved reading your answers, can't believe you want to striptease! 🀣

And why do you wish you hadn't met Yasharan...?

You want to be a teacher? Wow, hope it all works out for you. 😊

Hi5 on loving junk-food and being a die hard romantic, i'm the same. 😳

Oh and i loved your take on love... very well said!

thnks sooo much ramani n ayshu...

priyas yr officae chair romance wala is coming up in 5min...my internet gets shut fr some wrk in d area so im doing jkaldi jaldi now...lol
office mein hua shaan bekaraar

shaan is in the  office, it is 7.30 p.m everyone has already left the office

Akshay is off to attend some dinner, an important investors meet..😊

shaan  wants to call khanak and have her in office... He plans to go out for a special short  dinner and then reach home

he calls khanak ... she picks up... She is busy on the stove making gajar ka halwa

khanak smiling "hello shantanu aap...  ji kahiye"

shantanu" haan khanak...main...aur tum jaldi se mere office mein aa jao .../please hum dono

bahar jayenge uske baad ghar o.k"

khanak" lekin shantanu main toh gajar ka halwa bana rahi hoon.

..abhi nahi aa sakthi hoon.." 

shantanu" khanak woh harilal se bol dena woh kar dega.

.aur yeh tumhara pati parmeshwar ka order i mean ... aagya hain... isliye tujhe yahan aana

hoga  fauran"   he keeps the  phone down..

khanak thinks" may be he want to have dinner outside  for a change  ..so he wants to take me

along..let me go to siddhi vinayak temple on the way"

thinking of it she wears a new red saree..and ties her hair...(since going to temple)

she instructs harilal to complete the gajar ka halwal work... tells madhvi and sunil  and she

leaves..
  madhvi and sunil smile at each other remembering their young days when they were a year or so old  married couple 😊

.Khanak reaches office Shantanu had freshened himself

unbuttoned three quarters of the shirt and was acting busy in a file πŸ˜† khanak knocks his cabin door

shantanu says" yes come in" he knows it should be her😊

khanak enters smiling😊

shaan looks up... is for a moment taken aback... she looks very fresh...with a nice red

saree...and her glorious smile is on.

she smiles" kya baat hain shantanu mujhe yakeen hi nahin ho raha hain... sab log chale gaye

aur aap itne der tak kaam karthe ho""

shaan looks up closes the file and smiles" areh...khanak poocho math ...maine itna kaam

kiya hai aaj aur mere shoulders i mean  he shows the areas πŸ˜‰bahut dukh rahe hain 

thodha massage kar do na please"

khanak replies " woh sab ghar jaake karoongi  ..pehle aap batayiye aap ne mujhe kyon bhulaya.."

shaan" areh khanak maine tumhe isse kaam ke  liye hi bhulaya   itna dard ho raha hain ki  mera

theek se utna bhi namumkin hain " 

now khanak is worried she goes near his and starts massaging the shoulders sincerely ...

shaan is enjoying it for a while..khanak notices his  naughty smile she guesses it should all be a nautanki πŸ˜†

khanak says " ab ho gaya bahut.. ghar chalein" she thinks of

postponing the temple visit... because shantanu is saying he is feeling tired

shaan"itni bhi jaldi kya hain"  he pulls her to the arm of the chair..

she first loses balance and falls over him but later recollects and sits on the arm of the chair..😊

khanak """"""appne toh kaha tha ki aap ko dard ho raha hain lekin aisa tho nahin lagtha""""""'

shantanu  replies"'khanak are woh sab drama tha  asli dard toh yahan ho raha hain " pointin

to his lips..aaj subah se ek bhi kiss hoton pur tumse nahi milie..dekho kitne sookh gaye hain

bahut dard ho raha hain... ab  iska ilaaj kara do naπŸ˜‰"

he starts looking intensely at her lips 😳

at the same time his hands are  on her bare waist..πŸ˜‰

his hands are freely travelling over her waist then to her bare back..

he slowly gets up from  the chair makes her sit on the table by lifting and placing her.😳

.he stands behind her back and kisses on her neckπŸ˜‰

khanak in low voice """"""shantanu... yeh office hain yeh kya kar rahe hain aap""""""""""😳

shaan " yeh office hain... lekin office hours khatam ho gaye hain ...ab main  sif khanak ka

pati shantanu hoon, yahan ka boss nahin"

saying this he rolls his finger over her bare back again she trembles forward 😳

he holds her hands with his hand..turns her face and kisses on her lips strongly ..deeply and has his is lips all over her face ears and neck , collar bone..

she inturn kisses him on his lips..

khanak says" ab khush """ 

shantanu" areh abh dard honten se  chala gaya lekin ..."he looks at her with passion

she knows he is at his romance..but she feels shy that such things should not happen at office..

so she slowly says into his ears" shantanu..yeh sab hamare kamre mein kijiye na..yahan

nahin'  she just releases herself and gets down off the table..starting to walk to the door

shaan pulls her wanting for more but she says again"shantanu yeh sab yahan nahi karthe  yeh aise  kaam ki jagah  nahi hain"

shantanu understands her feelings

and says huskily""""" tho raat ko kamre mein pucca """"  

she blushes and says nodding her head in acceptance//he smiles

she remembers suddenly ... """""""  shantanu ab hum dono siddhi vinayak  ke mandir

jaayenge..haan mujhe pata hain aap ko mandir jaana accha nahi lagtha..aur in sab mein

vishwas nahin hain lekin mere liye aayiye ..'

and when he is least expecting, she kisses him on the cheeks😳

shaan loves that kiss on his cheeks and  smiles "khanak tumahare liye toh main much bhi kar

saktha hoon..mandir ke baad hum light dinner bahar karenge aur uske baad ..." he winks at

her ...  she again smiles blushing

and he searches for his key takes on the over coat..

khanak as usual checks whether the taps are closed, A/C is switched off and lights and fans

are switched off every where before leaving the place.. 

shaan looks back at her and smiles...she will never change she is the same simple girl whom

he loves with all his heart  and she will remain the same ever... he thinks  and starts walking

to the outside door  

..khanak follows him 😊