~ll~Mahapurush of the week is Karishma~ll~ - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Karishmaa is NOT HYPER ???

Who says ?????

Nattieee ... Are you alritee ... havent u seen her Besharam Hyper ????
Looolll!! She means Hyper as in Besharam Hyper kya? πŸ˜† I thought angry wala Hyper! πŸ˜† LOL!! Ok ok.. If its besharami related then toh defo its Karish! πŸ˜† Sorry Karish.. 😳
more from me ---

Karishma is Hyper No. 1 on the forum...super duper hyperest !!!

her omggg...eeekkksss
and ooohhh
and dead dead dead are talk of the town...lol...

On vatty 's b'day thread -- *thanks to spamming*.πŸ˜›...rooj told her that she won't be MOTW soon...yes I read all those posts😭

so it's Kari...

whoever it is both are maha besharam...maha witty...maha hyper and I am sooo looking fwd to this week...lol...

@ Ramani...what are you doing here...me and Jess have updated...again together !!! Go read !!
muhahahahahahaha baawwwiii... here I come...
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

just to let u know u ppl r doing my khichai burai n i hate u all big time except natty darling:)

Lmaooo...ab tu Vats se J mat feel kar...as she 's gonna have a "who loves me" thread for her...

@ bold - Chal be nautanki🀣🀣🀣

mani meri darling thnks fr describing me:)
 u know d reason i love to b d motw is cause atleast i get d attention n love nahi toh every1s busy...lol

yes yes im hyper...anger wala nahi emotional wala aur besharmi wala...lol otherwise im not tht bad pleej:)

so now rooji wil u let me rejoice or wat...lololol

jessu...i know tuye update kidhuj ill read it n die but fr mnow im here:)cause ppl r all around me irritating me...lol
Originally posted by rooj-i

@Nattie

what a description woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao...no re Kari is very much hyper!!! lmao...

and what makes u think its Kari only? hahahahahahahahaha LOL! I dont know, she's the only one who fits the entire description properly.. She even accepted that she fears ur voice! 🀣 I wonder how ur voice sounds now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ok ok JK.. 😳 But I guess its Karish.. πŸ˜›

it could be Vatsu... But Vatty denied that she's not afraid of ur voice nah?! πŸ˜•

The reason I didn't say Yasharan is coz every candidate is one. lmao But still this would have confirmed!
Originally posted by -Manita-

@ Ramani...what are you doing here...me and Jess have updated...again together !!! Go read !!
i was super excited in guessing this week..so i came here..saw that both of u have updated n opened those in another tab..u know simi too updated..

u know d reason i love to b d motw is cause atleast i get d attention n love nahi toh every1s busy...lol

yes yes im hyper...anger wala nahi emotional wala aur besharmi wala...lol otherwise im not tht bad pleej:)

jessu...i know tuye update kidhuj ill read it n die but fr mnow im here:)cause ppl r all around me irritating me...lol
vaari jaaun re dikri.. tu fikar na karas... hoon chuu ne... 😈 tune help karas ahiyaan...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by RB81

well said vatty..even i know that..being the latest member to join DT n know something abt her..natty is saying she is not hyper..that must be the joke of today yaar..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Oyeee you all! *Comes with May's belan* I know Karish's besharmi attire but anger wala hyper nai! πŸ˜• Maybe she loves me sooo much k she never showed it to me! πŸ˜† ILUU Karish! ❀️

@red: wat is this? u too started doing nautanki..attention paane ke liye?
u need not do any of this..ur hyper with shanak gives u all the attention..the best example is me..how long do u think i know u..u may not even know me..but i know u big time..LOL!!!
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago