DD and GC no longer comfortable onscreen,is it so?

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I think the topic will be closed becoz of the personal judgement passed and I wont be surprised if it is banned.No issues you can ban it,anyways I am not in the mood to argue.

But Ever since Suhaagraat scene was [lanned shot and executed  pathetically,I suspect if it has something to do with personal life decisions of Drashti and Gurmeet and ever since that day till today,maaneet scenes whenever had the scope for one step forward to express love and emotions,for some reason I felt the scenes were cut short.

Now whether it is lack of vision from the director or personal life issues of Drashti and Gurmeet,what ever may be the reason but it is certainly hampering the chemistry of" Drashmeet" and the scenes are not presented in the best possible manner one cud show knowing how comfortable "Drashmeet" are..

Example:

Even today...Maan was just shown touching Geet's face instead of a passionate hug where Geet hugs Maan while he is leaving back to Delhi..

Very unnatural as Husband and wife and even very unnatural like Maan and Geet or Drashti and Gurmeet.

One can understand if family members were there but at that time no one was around and Maan left as if he was going to office.

Clear case of lack of basic vision for maaneet scenes which can make such simple scenes look spectacular and highlight of the day.

A simple maaneet hug when Maan leaves for delhi wud have done wonders,which earlier was understandable but now is made look as if fans have to make them understand or remind them of how an ideal maaneet scene shud look or shot

As pammi rightly says in her lines:

Maaneet fans are crying: Bass do pal Maaneet ke aur kuch nahi...poor director or poor fans who knows but with everyday passing under the present man in charge

"Geet as said by the programming team of starone  working for geet,when i called them today,confirmed Geet will end soon and its end date will be declared in june."

They have the idea but date is not fixed,now if u dont trust me then call on the two numbers of star network and get urself confirmed,either they will say dont know or it will but date is not confirmed...no says it will not end.

anyhow if the present creatives work in a smilar manner sooner if not now the channel will be forced to end the show,

Then  may be the makers of Geet can sit down and think why this happened and what fans wanted and what we gave to them

I wonder if it has something to do with the new creatives and the director in particular or if it has something to do with Drashti and Gurmeet deciding to keep distance from each other onscreen to avoid any further complications.

I know the article will be closed but still just wanted to know if others feel the same.

Instead of bashing me think of how the scenes cud have been made better with Maaneet had the director visionary and if it is indeed a personal life decision of DD and GC then may be we shoudl respect that,provided we are informed it is the case and if it cant be then may be in future everyone wud realise.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just want to say one doesn't hug as husband wife before family members in India especially in gaun.  They maintain distance due to respect. So the scene was not exaggerated which is good.
riya1108 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

Well I think the topic will be closed becoz of the personal judgement passed and I wont be surprised if it is banned.No issues you can ban it,anyways I am not in the mood to argue.

But Ever since Suhaagraat scene was [lanned shot and executed  pathetically,I suspect if it has something to do with personal life decisions of Drashti and Gurmeet and ever since that day till today,maaneet scenes whenever had the scope for one step forward to express love and emotions,for some reason I felt the scenes were cut short.

Now whether it is lack of vision from the director or personal life issues of Drashti and Gurmeet,what ever may be the reason but it is certainly hampering the chemistry of" Drashmeet" and the scenes are not presented in the best possible manner one cud show knowing how comfortable "Drashmeet" are..

Example:

Even today...Maan was just shown touching Geet's face instead of a passionate hug where Geet hugs Maan while he is leaving back to Delhi..

I AGREE WID U YAR I ALWAYS LIKE UR POSTS ITS REALITY BASED

Very unnatural as Husband and wife and even very unnatural like Maan and Geet or Drashti and Gurmeet.

I wonder if it has something to do with the new creatives and the director in particular or if it has something to do with Drashti and Gurmeet deciding to keep distance from each other onscreen to avoid any further complications.

I know the article will be closed but still just wanted to know if others feel the same.

Instead of bashing me think of how the scenes cud have been made better with Maaneet had the director visionary and if it is indeed a personal life decision of DD and GC then may be we shoudl respect that,provided we are informed it is the case and if it cant be then may be in future everyone wud realise.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

I AGREE WID U YAR I ALWAYS LIK UR POSTS ITS REALITY BASED

Edited by riya1108 - 12 years ago
luckystar007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gshow2011

Just want to say one doesn't hug as husband wife before family members in India especially in gaun.  They maintain distance due to respect. So the scene was not exaggerated which is good.

I agree with you 100%.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vikranth... If they were not comfortable why will they be even agreeing to do a SR? They can simply reject.😃

I generally dont give much footage to all this here... but this is not the time to point fingers at the actors for what ever that goes wrong with the serial.. If you know what i mean... Please spend your essay writing skills in writing nice bigletters to the channel and PH... Would be useful... thanks in advance for that!😊
saji-21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
well said n tht doesnt mean they r having problems
very well said preety
vikrand plzz dont be always so pessimistic and use ur skills in usefull
manner and dont know y u always criticize the serial...and if there is something good happening u never appreciate but u always criticize and try to point fingers no matter what...i think poor cvs wont be able to meet ur expectations:)
Geetseason2 thumbnail
well i am not expecting anything folks and if u read it carefully

I am talking about the hug when no one was there and maan was leaving for delhi and geet said she wont come..

i am not criticising and i have been supportive when i felt it was time to support...

i called up the programming team today and came to knw geet's  end date will be declared in june
Geetseason2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gshow2011

i said when they were alone and when maan was leaving..tab toh koi nahi tha and it is basic understanding which the director shud knw to make the scenes impressive..

forget it..i doubt if u followed geet from day one
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi, the forum is for discussing about the show and not for the personal interrelationships between the actors, what they do in their personal life is their concern. Also can we put an end to all the speculation about when the show is ending ? It unnecessarily adds into the restlessness prevailing in the forum !

Closing the topic.
Geet Dev. Team