Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

thank u everybody...lub u allπŸ€—

Thank u boss...u r my strength alwazπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hami huns πŸ˜› thx i missed u...r u there tmrw...i cant take the risk tmrw..or for the ME ON sat...MY airtel 3G failed then i plugged in Reliance whch worked sumhw😑...am at my moms place for holidays in Dhonis city. will return to mumbai on mon...till then i need help...dont want to spoil evryones fun.πŸ˜•

I am now in a remote village in Tamil Nadu wer I dont get SP at all..

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Am sure Tanths will be around to do it. Is the ME scheduled for Sat or Sun? Not that it matters to me one way or the other, I'll be having fun otherwise.πŸ˜ƒ
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Gees for the rocking LUD...u've done a lovely job!! πŸ‘
Keep up with the lallantop work!! πŸ˜‰
MERARAI thumbnail

thank u everybody...lub u allπŸ€—

Thank u boss...u r my strength alwazπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hami huns πŸ˜› thx i missed u...r u there tmrw...i cant take the risk tmrw..or for the ME ON sat...MY airtel 3G failed then i plugged in Reliance whch worked sumhw😑...am at my moms place for holidays in Dhonis city. will return to mumbai on mon...till then i need help...dont want to spoil evryones fun.πŸ˜•

Enjoy your bacation. πŸ˜ƒYou are the only IG I know who is on vacation most of the time. But you do your job well.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

I am now in a remote village in Tamil Nadu wer I dont get SP at all..

Pranaam Hami Di.πŸ˜ƒ Catching up on LUD?
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
gees thumbnail
thank u Fstar/no probs hami/ ys boss will PM Tanths...our super duper womanπŸ‘πŸΌ
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Am sure Tanths will be around to do it. Is the ME scheduled for Sat or Sun? Not that it matters to me one way or the other, I'll be having fun otherwise.πŸ˜ƒ

😲 were r u goin boss?????????????//😭
gees thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

slight of hand to koi Amma se seekhe...I still dont understand how thehell she is supposed to have gotten the money P locked up!!!

Sumitra Houdini Devi Singh!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GUD QSTN kulvi...point to be noted😲 wat if prats left it behind wid sumone or Amma herself to hand over the money to K Before she left n Amma twisted the situation to her own Advantage!!
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GUD QSTN kulvi...point to be noted😲 wat if prats left it behind wid sumone or Amma herself to hand over the money to K Before she left n Amma twisted the situation to her own Advantage!!

oooh IG... that the most plausible scenerio πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and ofc since Krishu the lame brain never asked about the money (mommy made him promise 🀒) , and Prats hasn't brought it up thinking that Amma had taken care of it, poor girl has no idea that she's been hoodwinked Ouch
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

oooh IG... that the most plausible scenerio πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and ofc since Krishu the lame brain never asked about the money (mommy made him promise 🀒) , and Prats hasn't brought it up thinking that Amma had taken care of it, poor girl has no idea that she's been hoodwinked

who cleaned and arranged the closet after Amma ransacked it ??..I mean a person [Pratigya]   will know someone was thru it  when some intimate stuffs are not the way it shud be ... plus Amma did not spend time in the BR.. but we come home to a neatly arranged Closet...