Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

Amma takes of on her ganga Jamuna...crocodile tears n tells prats that i thought u wuld luk after me in my old age but u r preparing my Pyre...Y..Y...SS luks on mockingly as if to say ...there i knew it...told u not to trust her...Baba can't understand wats goin on...adds in bewee..that prats can nver do sumthg like this to whch Kesarma says u r blinded by her...u can see thru her...u will live to regret it.. n walks off frm there.

So Prats tells Amma is out to destroy their marriage in front of everyone. She has witnesses and when the truth comes out, SS is going to skin his mehraroo alive, she's going to wish she really were burning in hell instead.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No precap...and do we even have a ME on sunday?? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gees

Baba asks prats wats goin on in the house to whch prats says that i hve done nothg...this is all being done to break our relationship...krish tells her that hes not bothered abt all that...he only wants to kno wat the entire chaos was about,,prats tells amma that harm ur dauter in law as much as u want but at least dont play wid ur own sons life...Amma starts wailing even louder n storms of muttering her grief n woes A tearful prats luks on n so does a confused , taken aback krish...both luking really gud today...guys...episode ends...thx for bearing up wid me.. my heartfelt appologises๐Ÿค—

No precap.

K what do you mean you don't care about all of that.. that's your relationship she is talking about.. Amma keep on wailing just wait until all of this becomes a reality.. and your plans blow up in your face !!!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks for the update Gees ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
11 baj gaye leking party abi baki hai๐Ÿฅณ...i'm back
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually it ends with K shocked whn Prats told tht Amma doing all this to break their relationship...Thanks gees, for the lovely time here...๐Ÿค—
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

K what do you mean you don't care about all of that.. that's your relationship she is talking about.. Amma keep on wailing just wait until all of this becomes a reality.. and your plans blow up in your face !!!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks for the update Gees ๐Ÿ˜›

GD was great today...questions Krishna "you think Prats is capable of doing something like this?" Krishna says no.  Kesar shuts her mother up and looks like neither she nor GD believe Prats was hurting Takurain yday.

A lot of clues and evidence coming Krishna's way. Tomorrow Takurain will set herself ablaze.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Great job Gees! I knew you'd come through.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEdited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
has party overed?hmmmโ“...well i'm still dancing...i'm dancing because it's pratigya's turn to go out of TN...this track will over soon...come on cv's ge this pratigya out quickly nd then a kriya re union๐Ÿ˜
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loadsa luv, Gees!!
Despite cracking net, ur love for us sparkled in ur updates
gees thumbnail
thank u everybody...lub u all๐Ÿค—

Thank u boss...u r my strength alwaz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hami huns ๐Ÿ˜› thx i missed u...r u there tmrw...i cant take the risk tmrw..or for the ME ON sat...MY airtel 3G failed then i plugged in Reliance whch worked sumhw๐Ÿ˜ก...am at my moms place for holidays in Dhonis city. will return to mumbai on mon...till then i need help...dont want to spoil evryones fun.๐Ÿ˜•