Live update - 26th may 2011 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
oh thnx for telling me

didnt watch todays epi, dnt feel like it :S ...dhur, and i thought weekend here from 2mro, 2night we will have something to bakbak for long time

I know, I'm 120 % sue they'll put some miserable cliffie also!!

Well, I'll go now- get a good night's sleep after a hectic day- see u tomaz!!

BTW, Sumi: I think I have a good news( just think) for u tomaz- I'll be begining CSB again...
okies, waiting for that :)...have a good nights sleep, lagta hai sab log bhaag gayi

i feel 2mro sarje will say that Niru is unnecessarily defaming Chandus name by telling lies because she wants to save sarje ...but its him who is the murderor and so he will go to jaila nd come out and niru embraces him, show ends
grrr...i had already a big locha in terms of my evergreen net issue😭...and sigh...all have gone??

What ??? Albela is dead ? already ? without making any fuss?? 😕...i think also if tomorrow is the last epi ...🤔 ..yet to watch the episode ...should i or no?
lovely episode i knew niru would kill albela and sarja would take the blame over him by the way i wana know is the show ending tomorrow how can it be😕
Show is ending 2morow when i m not there. :(
Originally posted by usmrasul

okies, waiting for that :)...have a good nights sleep, lagta hai sab log bhaag gayi

i feel 2mro sarje will say that Niru is unnecessarily defaming Chandus name by telling lies because she wants to save sarje ...but its him who is the murderor and so he will go to jaila nd come out and niru embraces him, show ends
no Usma... lagta hai the show is ending😭😭😭... as Niru told everything about Chandu's promise😳... and how Sarja saved her from humiliatio😍... the good part was SarjaMaruti scene😃😃... there was nothing given to Susheela just that one dialogue😡... that she misunderstood Sarja.😭... funny part was Alka asking for forgiveness.😆... and the best part was Sarja-Niru scene 😍... gosh that was chooo cute❤️... loved it... and no cliff hanger...😭
😭

I'm feeling miserable today.🤢... thinking the show is ending 🥺... why can't they give us a good Sarja-Niru scenes next week😍... and also family scenes😍... and how Sarja is taking efforts in looking after his family😍... Sarja-Niru scenes with the child...😍..

Does anyone know where we can confirm that the show is really ending??😭
Originally posted by darshana23

Show is ending 2morow when i m not there. :(
Darshu diii... do you have a confirmed source???😭😭 but then this episode is giving a clear idea it is ending🥺... still wanted to be sure...