Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 26th may 2011 (Page 6)

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
SumiROFL You just cracked me girl..I don't think Susheela would be that mean to Sarja! It would be really stupid of the CVs if they show her like that!Stern Smile

Oh! Yes Purva..Completely agree with you on that point! We're the lovers of the game!Cool

Seeing Simon match..He just dropped the first set and shocking thing when you were writing the exam, Kim is out of the open..knocked out by a 118th seed! Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiasmiley121sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
sujju, why Sarje will land in jail later????

hmm, Sushila may accuse Niru now...anyways am frustrated...

besides it looks like Niru did what she said, she wont let sarje be known as  the father of the kid...which was perhaps the only happiness to Sarje so far...having a little chandu as her own

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hehe, I don't want to sound cheap, but the paternity-of-the-kid-matter is sounding hilarious!!

Yes, Sujju, he 'll surrender himself for all the wrongs he's done before & cum out of jail a la Yudi!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisujji0609Roshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
between i wonder what happened to those 2nd set of pics which Kaps uploaded... one was smoking and the other was he was carrying some thing in his hand... and Darshu diii was telling whether Kaps is planning to hit the gym...

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by andromeda_kia

Well, if its getting over on 3rd, I'll be scratching my head as to what'll happen in 5 days worth of 150 minutes...

i know answer of this one!!!!!Tongue

FLASHBACKS! plenty of them LOL

Not the Chandu one dying, please...Or Niru going in trauma..They have showed it n number of times and ab tak toh dialogue bhi by heart ho gaye hai! Waise Sumi..Nahi yaar..FB dikha ke aur bhi TRPs ko girane chate hai in the last week?LOL
andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

SumiROFL You just cracked me girl..I don't think Susheela would be that mean to Sarja! It would be really stupid of the CVs if they show her like that!Stern Smile

Oh! Yes Purva..Completely agree with you on that point! We're the lovers of the game!Cool

Seeing Simon match..He just dropped the first set and shocking thing when you were writing the exam, Kim is out of the open..knocked out by a 118th seed! Stern Smile

Oh no!! Kim out?? Cry   Cry  She was my fav!! Well, have to support Wozniaki, now! Sigh...

I won't see anymore FBs please!!

Edited by andromeda_kia - 26 May 2011 at 11:43am

Roshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

sujju, why Sarje will land in jail later????

hmm, Sushila may accuse Niru now...anyways am frustrated...

besides it looks like Niru did what she said, she wont let sarje be known as  the father of the kid...which was perhaps the only happiness to Sarje so far...having a little chandu as her own

Usma... i feel some how the news will spread that Albela is deadCryCry... ya pata chale Alka uses this to send Sarja to jail...AngryAngry

Usma... she wanted Sarja's name to come out clean... she doesn't want Sarja to fall more in his family members' eyes... it's not that she didn't want Sarja to give the title to the child... i'm sure she wants it that way only now...

AbhiAni

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Rosh, TRP thi kaha jo giregi? LOL 

yeah purva, Niru sounds stupidly hot-headed...what has paternity-of-the-kid get to do with who-killed-al?? makes no sense..

andromeda_kia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index