usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Originally posted by smiley121

Originally posted by smiley121

They saved next week for sarja-niru romance.may be...Confused

High hopes smiley..You think CVs would do that? Showing for 5 minutes would be a miracle...I expect they'd show them living happily ever after with a song n BG!

Are u saying the show will end by tomorrow Cry

By the speed, it looks like it...Tell me what else is left? Now Niru has even told that Sarja did not marry her because he loved her; and also that the child in her womb is Chandu and not Sarja! What else is there?

maybe now sushila will say that ""since the child is my chandus i cant risk Nirus life and i want my little sone ki putli little chandu ki nishani with me. So, oi sarje, you animal, for you chandu died, you go to jail" and of sarje goesAngry

i guess am hopeless but so are the CV and PH and channel LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiAbhiAniandromeda_kiasmiley121sujji0609

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Suju, next week? what makes you think they'll drag for one more week? Kya hai dikhane ko?

Purva...Yes I saw the match...Waise you very well know me not a Rafa fan! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiasujji0609

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Well, if its getting over on 3rd, I'll be scratching my head as to what'll happen in 5 days worth of 150 minutes...
andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Rosh: Yes, yes, but we are lubber's of d game, 1st,naa?Evil Smile

Edited by andromeda_kia - 26 May 2011 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
purva: dhurr is the sound we make when we work hard for things and it doesnt happen...a sound of frustration

sujju: Niru wont go to jail, thats for sure right? so next week will be Sushila-Niru doing rhona-dhona for sarje only

btw, what happened to Sarje smoking epi then? or was it really kaps doing so...sorry for bringing ti up, am just curious

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnismiley121sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andromeda_kia

Well, if its getting over on 3rd, I'll be scratching my head as to what'll happen in 5 days worth of 150 minutes...

i know answer of this one!!!!!Tongue

FLASHBACKS! plenty of them LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiAbhiAniandromeda_kiasmiley121

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Well, the optismistic side of me tells that the smoking waala scene may precede Niru asking him to stop smoking & his Aai calling him lovingly for lunch!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiAbhiAnismiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Suju, next week? what makes you think they'll drag for one more week? Kya hai dikhane ko?

Purva...Yes I saw the match...Waise you very well know me not a Rafa fan! Tongue
i feel now seeing the way Susheela is... she'll start accusing Niru... she'll tell so it was her who came between her & Chandu... and now she tarnished Sarja's name... [PS she'll forget what all she did to Sarja...AngryAngry]  or she might even tell that i don't believe you... what if the child is Albela's???Clown

i feel everyone behaving good to Sarja is scheduled for next week... we'll have some tears pouring from all corners... i don't think one day is enough to show all this... and later Sarja will land in jail...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnismiley121-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index