Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Rosh, phir se song sequences...uoh bhi at ending and on Sarje-Niru!!!...meri to song sequences main allergy ho gaya yeh PMMKA random songs dekhne ki baad...lets just have happily ever after, they will all pose for a silly picture and it end...tralalalalala 🀑

πŸ˜† Ab kya karen bhai...Its PMMKA...So they wouldn't leave song for any matter! I don't know what they are planning!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarja tells now everyone will remember only one thing... i killed Albela... Sonali starts crying... she tells you can't leave me... what will i do without my bro??? Sarja tells her lovingly please look after your Bhabhi... Niru tells i won't let you do this... i can't separate you from your family... i can't let you do one more gratitude on me... Susheela asks one more???Alka has also come out by now...  Sarja asks Niru to shut up... Niru tells Sarja didn't marry me because he loved me... he married me because i'm pregnant with Chandu's child... everyone's shocked... Susheela looks shocked cum kind of angry cum suspicious... ep ends on Susheela's face...

i feel it's getting over next week only...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

By the speed, it looks like it...Tell me what else is left? Now Niru has even told that Sarja did not marry her because he loved her; and also that the child in her womb is Chandu and not Sarja! What else is there?

maybe now sushila will say that ""since the child is my chandus i cant risk Nirus life and i want my little sone ki putli little chandu ki nishani with me. So, oi sarje, you animal, for you chandu died, you go to jail" and of sarje goes😑

i guess am hopeless but so are the CV and PH and channel πŸ˜†
Roshni. thumbnail
Suju, next week? what makes you think they'll drag for one more week? Kya hai dikhane ko?

Purva...Yes I saw the match...Waise you very well know me not a Rafa fan! πŸ˜›
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, if its getting over on 3rd, I'll be scratching my head as to what'll happen in 5 days worth of 150 minutes...
andromeda_kia thumbnail
@Rosh: Yes, yes, but we are lubber's of d game, 1st,naa?😈

Edited by andromeda_kia - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
purva: dhurr is the sound we make when we work hard for things and it doesnt happen...a sound of frustration

sujju: Niru wont go to jail, thats for sure right? so next week will be Sushila-Niru doing rhona-dhona for sarje only

btw, what happened to Sarje smoking epi then? or was it really kaps doing so...sorry for bringing ti up, am just curious
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Well, if its getting over on 3rd, I'll be scratching my head as to what'll happen in 5 days worth of 150 minutes...

i know answer of this one!!!!!πŸ˜›

FLASHBACKS! plenty of them πŸ˜†
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Well, the optismistic side of me tells that the smoking waala scene may precede Niru asking him to stop smoking & his Aai calling him lovingly for lunch!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Suju, next week? what makes you think they'll drag for one more week? Kya hai dikhane ko?

Purva...Yes I saw the match...Waise you very well know me not a Rafa fan! πŸ˜›

i feel now seeing the way Susheela is... she'll start accusing Niru... she'll tell so it was her who came between her & Chandu... and now she tarnished Sarja's name... [PS she'll forget what all she did to Sarja...😑😑]  or she might even tell that i don't believe you... what if the child is Albela's???🀑

i feel everyone behaving good to Sarja is scheduled for next week... we'll have some tears pouring from all corners... i don't think one day is enough to show all this... and later Sarja will land in jail...