Live update - 26th may 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Lolz... I feel I'm doing examineering, sumtimes!!

I just want to see some change in Susheela today- she's too bad! Earlier I used to think that Susheela would only support Sarju & bridge the gap between his father & him- its going vice versa, now...
Oh... Sarju doing a Rani??Is Al really dead?? I think he's faking it again- but this time, prolly Maruti will shoot him dead!
😲 Suju yeh kya bol rahi hai tu? He just died like that? 😲 Kya yaar sab dauding! Me no likeys!

Hey Purva🤗
Hey Rosh🤗

Sarju ke self sacrificing nature hata do... pls jail mein bhi romance ho sakta hai, na? Let Niru take the blame!!
Nooo

sujju, are you being serious????

lagta hia, serial next week nahi, kal hi end ho jayega
Coming Up: Niru tells everyone that its Chandu's kid..Everyone's so shocked!
Sarja comes running... he's shocked to see Albela dead... he remembers Chandu's promise... Sarja tells NIru you will tell everyone i killed Albela... Niru tells i wont do it... Sarja tells are you mad... look after you & the baby... he asks Pakya to take her away quickly... before he can do it... Maruti-Susheela-Sonali come running... Maruti asks who did it?? Niru comes to tell it's her... Sarja tells he did it... everyone is shocked...

Coming up - Sarja asks Niru to shut her... but Niru blurts out to Susheela that the child is Chandu's
Originally posted by usmrasul

Nooo

sujju, are you being serious????

lagta hia, serial next week nahi, kal hi end ho jayega

This is what I too think..I mean everything's over..What else is left? What? we'll see tomorrow that show took another leap of 6 months and Niru and Sarja live happily ever after? Great!
Sumi, agreeing with u- I think its getting over tomaz...😭

BTW, Rosh- saw 2day's match?? Rafa vs. Andu-gundu??
hmm, i think the serial will end 2mro...initially thats the time when it was supposed to end, i guess they decided not to use the extended time

will they (Sarje parents) throw Niru out now? 😕