New guy is love of our haseena

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys like most of you i was also thinking who is this new guy...then remebered tb article that kishwar merchant (OUR HASEENA😃) is dating some suyash kumar from pkyek. so this guy is new love interest of haseena aunty ðŸ˜› in real life.

NOTE:- if anyone didn't remebered abt that article,pls check this out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think there r may real life pairs coming into PKYEK but not as reel life pair...

Edited by sravss - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravss

I think there r may real life pairs coming into PKYEK but not as reel life pair...

ya true...in the show haseena aunty alreay has his 1000yrs handsome hunk Chand ðŸ˜Š. the new guy is real life love of haseena aunty.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Hey frst of all the new guys which today enterd is noy suyash, his entry is still to be aired and he was ritwik
And moreover this is old story and i guess u r new to the forum so welcome to the forum
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Hey frst of all the new guys which today enterd is noy suyash, his entry is still to be aired and he was ritwik

And moreover this is old story and i guess u r new to the forum so welcome to the forum

Hey thanks for welcoming me...but i m silent member of tis forum from the starting of show😊. 

i don't think new guy who entered today is ritvik...he is suyash. i may be wrong but most certainly he was  suyash.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishu786

Hey thanks for welcoming me...but i m silent member of tis forum from the starting of show😊. 

i don't think new guy who entered today is ritvik...he is suyash. i may be wrong but most certainly he was  suyash.

that was Ritwik not Suyash.have you seen a pic of Suyash? check the TB article and you will get to know what he looks like
Edited by asena - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asena

that was Ritwik not Suyash.have you seen a pic of Suyash? check the TB article and you will get to know what he looks like

ya u r rite...he is ritvik. i was wrong.