Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AbhiL

The scene where she said why does his name affect my heart was touching. surprsising that she feels it so soon. guess that her loves strenght.

YES THT PIA'S LOVE 4 ABHAY.Now this strength is only hope.God bring abhay back
Cute_Gal thumbnail
2day's Epi was truly bit boring as u said..der was no Abhay.. M missing him so much.. ;( Dis new guy..werewolf..is weird as Piya said..hope he 'll b playing sum gud part in bringing Abhiya Closer.. I loved d call thing..waiting for Piya to start her detectivegiri on Abhay..I hope she does.. T is nt at all changed..she's d same old Bimbo..n wats wrong wit Kabir..??
yes.i agree with you.sometimes life plays funny game with us.once abhay was the reason of her existance.now she forget abhay.but i am hopeful sooner or later abhiya will be together.because their love is so strong that it will overcome from every hardle of life.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aaj ka epi was kinda boring...missing abhay a lot...3 days no abhay...m just surviving by watchin old repeats of pkyek on star utsav becoz there m havin lots of abhiya scenes n moments...
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

2day's Epi was truly bit boring as u said..der was no Abhay.. M missing him so much.. ;( Dis new guy..werewolf..is weird as Piya said..hope he 'll b playing sum gud part in bringing Abhiya Closer.. I loved d call thing..waiting for Piya to start her detectivegiri on Abhay..I hope she does.. T is nt at all changed..she's d same old Bimbo..n wats wrong wit Kabir..??

ya i found 2day episode bit boring.I too waiting 4 abhay.T is same & some things can never change.I guess now whn T is vampire slayer she hypnotise Kabir or black mailed him
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

yes.i agree with you.sometimes life plays funny game with us.once abhay was the reason of her existance.now she forget abhay.but i am hopeful sooner or later abhiya will be together.because their love is so strong that it will overcome from every hardle of life.

Ya i know tht abhiya luv is strong so they will come back as soon as possible😊
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

aaj ka epi was kinda boring...missing abhay a lot...3 days no abhay...m just surviving by watchin old repeats of pkyek on star utsav becoz there m havin lots of abhiya scenes n moments...

ohh thts cool but in my house star utsav ata hi nahi.Me too missing abhiya
prioty1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

i am doing the same thing...missing abhay like hell...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prioty1000

me 2
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: prioty1000

V all r missing Abhay