Posted: 12 years ago
Suffering frm memory loss gifted by Abhay Pia is all confused.So 2day v met confusing Pia.So misha ask Pia 2 leave 4 college wid her but now our Pia is no behnji so she dont wnt leave wid Misha who according 2 her is wearing weird clothes so our misha will go 4 college alone.On her way 2 college Misha calls Pia 2 tell her abt one of the weirdest news & i.e Kabir & T's relationship.Ohh God but then suddenly phone disconnet & our very own Pia sub conciousely call Abhay's no.HMM so whether abhay take her memory or not Pia will never 4get him or atleast his number.So whn she dial his no. she hears a voice mai'Hi I m abhay mai abhi aapse baat nahi kar sakta,I'll call u later but mera intezaar mat karna coz kal ka kise bharosa' & as soon as she hear his name & voice she is shaken.Now Who is Abhay?So funny na sometime life play such silly games tht v cant evn decide whether 2 cry on our fate or laugh.This is wht happening wid Pia.Once upon a time the only person Pia used 2 know was Abhay,the only prsn name Pia used 2 recite was Abhay now same Pia is asking'Who is Abhay?'.So she walks further thinking abt voicemail & Y she dials this number & whether she know abhay or not & suddenly she collide wid a boy(So he is jacob the warewolf) & ask him way 2 mount college as she lost her way.So she says'I lost my way 2 collegs & accidently I met U' thn new entry'Nothing happen accidently,it was written in fate' & thn he jst advice her tht she shuld not have chosen this path as its dangerous(He was talking abt jungle so abhi se conflict chalo hogayi woh ab pia ko jungle mai jane bhi nahi de rha jab bhi pia jungle mai jati hai ya toh arms mai lekar dobriyal house le jata hai ya phir takra jata hai socho tab kya hoga jab Abhay & jacob aamne-samne aayenge).

On other hand T turns more bitchy & as v say 'dog tail can never b straightened' so is the case wid T.I wonder did T hypnotize Kabir wid her power or wht & now she is behind misha & panchi.So she warns misha 'Pia sab bhuli hogi mai nahi agar woh abhay ko bhool gayi hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh Kabir k peeche padh jaye.Usse kabir se dor rakho nahi toh mai useke & abhay k saare dirty secrets bta dongi' & Pia listen whole convo & phir se Abhay ka naam.now she is more restless & curious 2 know 'Who is abhay & Y does her heart gets heavy wid his name?' So Pia tries 2 ask misha abt abhay & misha as usual make a lame excuse 'hai koi jaan pehchan ka but not so important' but ab pia k detective brain kaam kar chuke hai she smells the rat & she got 2 know Misha is hiding something so soon she'll find abt abhay.Abhay who is her heart,soul,her life,her everything without whom she wont evn think of living.Soon she'll b near 2 her soulmate.

One more important think now Panchi is no more rono dhono gal who can b easily cheated now she turns into a play girl who use & throw boys.I think this wht happens whn u lose trust in Luv.Its not her fault completely.

Ok 2day show was bit boring & I really miss Abhay 2day.😭Ok special mention I found jacob(new entry warewolf)quite weird.But i think i shuld c more 2 comment further on him.

Precap:So 2morrow Pia will agn do a play after one year but this time wid jacob I guess & the bst part Pia will get the glimpse of real Pia as new pia is fake.I hope she evn remembers Abhay & tht romeo juliet play.How much I m missing tht play.Come Abhay & lose urself in Pia's arm & eyes.😍
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
i dont tHink its That boring atlast pi abhay ka naam to jan payi
Originally posted by doremi

i dont tHink its That boring atlast pi abhay ka naam to jan payi
ya thts true but i said bit boring but still i m excited 4 2morrow😊
I loved when she said. Who is Abhay, and what happend to my heart while hearing his name!*sigh*. You know it just shows how strong their connection. cause its actually impossible to feel something towards a name when ur memory is completely erased of it.

She looked so gorgeous!
yes, tomorrow she'll have a dejavu from the rehersal scene with Abhay.
The new guy. he was kinda fine. i guess whe have to wait and see more of him. but as Piya said a 'weirdo' lol.
wn i hrd abhay's voice.. i wz diein 2 lstn agn n agn...
i wz prayin "pia plz cl once more..."
it wz superb update...
thanx for pm..
kp writin...
n ya wel sd "kutte ki duum tedi ki tedi rehati hai..."
i mdont want to see piya with that jacob
I really want abhay back
I want abhiya to meet:(:(:(
Im literally crying after reading that piya will do the play with jacob
I hope abhay comes b4 that n takes his role n his piya
Originally posted by Sohanax

I loved when she said. Who is Abhay, and what happend to my heart while hearing his name!*sigh*. You know it just shows how strong their connection. cause its actually impossible to feel something towards a name when ur memory is completely erased of it.

She looked so gorgeous!
yes, tomorrow she'll have a dejavu from the rehersal scene with Abhay.
The new guy. he was kinda fine. i guess whe have to wait and see more of him. but as Piya said a 'weirdo' lol.
so not only us evn Pia agree tht new guy is weirdo but I think v shuld wait & yes Abhiya r soulmate so they always feel some connection😊
Originally posted by renuka1997

i mdont want to see piya with that jacob
I really want abhay back
I want abhiya to meet:(:(:(
Im literally crying after reading that piya will do the play with jacob
I hope abhay comes b4 that n takes his role n his piya
Ohh i hope the same but may b u never know jacob will bring abhiya close
Originally posted by DILKASHII

wn i hrd abhay's voice.. i wz diein 2 lstn agn n agn...
i wz prayin "pia plz cl once more..."
it wz superb update...
thanx for pm..
kp writin...
n ya wel sd "kutte ki duum tedi ki tedi rehati hai..."
Ohh yes me too thought ki ab kuch hoga after Abhay's voicemail but i guess aisa nahi hona tha but never mind & thnx
The scene where she said why does his name affect my heart was touching. surprsising that she feels it so soon. guess that her loves strenght.