India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

shocking twist (Page 2)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I thought it was a silly twist ... IMV wants to ruin BB bec of lost love, viraj wants to ruin iIMV bec of his lost love and when vaibhav finds out the truth, he will also join the gang ...

Do business empires and national newspapers run on teenage love and vendetta ?  ... How utterly stupid ...

Rajvi has been married for years, she has a son ... Get over her viraj, you are looking like a sad, little man ... And so is IMV, when he a grandfather, moons about something that happened decades earlier

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I know but they dint reveal the secret yet why rajvi was pressurized or did they?? But rajvi and viraj dont make a good match. sid and rajvi is better. anyways good unexpecting twist
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

that guy viraj deshpande, press reporter of good morning was in love with rajviShockedShocked
they were supposed to marry but imv pressurised rajvus father and so sid and rajvi ki shaddi ho gayi, thats why viraj hates imv so much
totally unexpected twist, i firstly thought it might be nirali, but this info stumped me
oh another triangle in the making now between sid , rajvi and viraj
rajvi and viraj wow! their name is quite similar in terms of lettersLOL
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

I thought it was a silly twist ... IMV wants to ruin BB bec of lost love, viraj wants to ruin iIMV bec of his lost love and when vaibhav finds out the truth, he will also join the gang ...

Do business empires and national newspapers run on teenage love and vendetta ?  ... How utterly stupid ...

Rajvi has been married for years, she has a son ... Get over her viraj, you are looking like a sad, little man ... And so is IMV, when he a grandfather, moons about something that happened decades earlier
i quite agree wid u on this that business empires & national newspapera don't run on such things & u r also rite abt oder things but i don't consider it as silly twist but rather a bit interesting though not v.interesting until they show viraj wid sonal!!Wink
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

I know but they dint reveal the secret yet why rajvi was pressurized or did they?? But rajvi and viraj dont make a good match. sid and rajvi is better. anyways good unexpecting twist

yeah sid and rajvi both look cute together and sensational  , i  cant understand why story being ruined by adding such unexpecting twist to the show ????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index