Posted: 12 years ago
that guy viraj deshpande, press reporter of good morning was in love with rajvi😲😲
they were supposed to marry but imv pressurised rajvus father and so sid and rajvi ki shaddi ho gayi, thats why viraj hates imv so much
totally unexpected twist, i firstly thought it might be nirali, but this info stumped me
oh another triangle in the making now between sid , rajvi and viraj
i watched it was quite surprising twist...how imv made rajvi his daughter-in-law...
rajvi used to love that journlist...rajvi has such past which can make sid under shock.

Originally posted by intruderfast

that guy viraj deshpande, press reporter of good morning was in love with rajvi😲😲
they were supposed to marry but imv pressurised rajvus father and so sid and rajvi ki shaddi ho gayi, thats why viraj hates imv so much
totally unexpected twist, i firstly thought it might be nirali, but this info stumped me
oh another triangle in the making now between sid , rajvi and viraj

oh , it was reason for  despande to hate imv , btw what cool twist has been added to show !!!! total unexpecting from this show can do anything to make its show  thrilling...
and look at the name Rajvi---Viraj...for this couple no jodi name will suite...
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

and look at the name Rajvi---Viraj...for this couple no jodi name will suite...

heee , what a name !!!!! i dint  even think  about their names...
A great show and wow what a shocking twist they have sprung on us. Loving it more and more.
Yeah its a vry nice n shocking  twist 👍🏼 . Bt i hope they show viraj's scean more n more othr den saas-bhahu boring drama.
I thought it was a silly twist ... IMV wants to ruin BB bec of lost love, viraj wants to ruin iIMV bec of his lost love and when vaibhav finds out the truth, he will also join the gang ...

Do business empires and national newspapers run on teenage love and vendetta ?  ... How utterly stupid ...

Rajvi has been married for years, she has a son ... Get over her viraj, you are looking like a sad, little man ... And so is IMV, when he a grandfather, moons about something that happened decades earlier
I know but they dint reveal the secret yet why rajvi was pressurized or did they?? But rajvi and viraj dont make a good match. sid and rajvi is better. anyways good unexpecting twist