WU 26th may 2011-chehek's nirbanth test -

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Phulwa crying badepapa says to not cry.phulwa says to bpapa that she is guilty herself as he supported her.as shanker scolded bpapa.bpapa says shanker angry with himself.if he didnt want phulwa then he will never agree to bpapas order of staying phulwa.as shanker also wanted same thing.bpapa says shanker still have some humanity left.thats why phulwa still here.he says to phulwa that chehek is not shanker's real daughter.chehek is shanker's bhabi 's daughter.as shanker adopt her after shanker's brother and bhabi's death.phulwa stunned hearing.for this shanker didnt marry coz chehek unknown that shanker is not his real father.shanker is good human.phulwa cries and tears out.and remembers that shanker helped her.phulwa accepts that shanker indeed a good person.bpapa tells phulwa not to say this things to chehek as she will broke out.phulwa agrees and says that now she have more simpathy and respect to shanker.a shout came out from chehek's room.evrybody goes and ask chehek wat happened.chehek wants her nirbanth (essay) done as masterji given her homework.and the topic is maa (mother) and this essay to be done within an hour.chehek gives responsibility to shanker,mahua,sharbati,bpapa and phulwa. Shanker didnt want.but chehek adamaned.bpapa goes to postman for help.but postman narrates a letter inplace of essay.bpapa annoyed with him.mahua trying but all going to waste.shanker calls his thugs.but they also same.sharbati gets a class 5 book for help.after 1 hr chehek calls evryone.bpapa gets 0.mahua gets 1 for trying.sharbati came up with a essay which she written about cow inplace of her mother.evryone laughs.shanker got masterji.and shanker bribed him from not taking essay.chehek marks her 0 0.chehek wants essay from phulwa. PREVIEW- Phulwa narrating about her mother while tear in her eyes.evryone emotional.
lol when u said masterji gave her homework i thought why would shankar give his own daughter hw.
then i realized u were talking abt the real teacher. havent watched it yet.

thanks for the lovely update...
Thanks Joyo for the update ...I will be starting my update from 30 th as per schedule
thanks for the update!!!!